Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Break Girl

"A fun night out at home on Christmas break"

9
2 Comments 2
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was home from college on Christmas break when a few of my friends and I decided to go out. Mark was home with his girlfriend from college, Karen. Karen was also from our town, she just went to a different high school, so she brought a few of her friends along. It was your typical college night out with everyone getting drunk. One girl, Anna, and I started playing pool against Mark and Karen. Three games in a row Mark and Karen beat us so I kept having to buy drinks. Finally, I said I had enough and at 3am decided it was time to go home. "Anna needs a ride home, if you don't mind," Karen said.

"Sure," I said. I do not condone drunk driving, but I was an idiot in college and felt I was invincible. Anna and I walked to my car and started to drive. Her car was parked just a few minutes out of the way. We pulled into the apartments where the girls had pre-gamed and found her car. As I stopped behind Anna's car she said "thanks" and started to kiss me. I was shocked. Anna and I had hung out for a long while that night but I didn't take anything to be too sexual. Very mild flirting, mainly just talking. Who am I to turn her down? After all, she was beautiful. She was a tall blonde, about 5'8", and had great hips and nice breasts- a big C. She had that hour-glass look with wide hips, not fat at all, and a small waist. She had long, toned legs. Wow, those legs. I found out later she played volleyball, so it all made sense.

I was shocked we were making out in the parking lot, so I decided to see what I could get. I had my hand on her hair, but slowly worked my way down to her breasts and rubbed them on the outside of her shirt. It was a thick, rough feeling shirt, so I put my hand under it and started feeling on the outside of her bra. Suddenly, I noticed I still had my foot on the brake and were in the middle of the parking lot. I suggested we get more comfortable and parked my car next to hers and then unbuckled our seat belts. We were going at it pretty hard and our clothes were coming off- my shirt, then her shirt and her bra. I started to lick and kiss her tits as she moaned in ecstasy. They were amazing, nice big perky breasts with little areolas. I then started to un-button her pants, but they were pretty confusing. They had buttons on the side, a zipper on the front and a wrap around her waist that tied. I didn't think I was ever getting them off. She sensed my troubles and pushed me back, smiled and then unlatched everything and pulled them down around her ankles. She was wearing a very thin pink thong. I reached around and grabbed her tight ass cheeks as I pulled her on the console of my SUV. I plunged my hand down her thong and started to rub the outside of her clit as she gyrated and moaned. She was very wet. I plunged one finger in, then two. I was slowly sliding my finger in and out of her, making a little wiggle motion to get to her pussy walls. She was moaning very loudly. I went faster and deeper and inserted a third finger. She reached down and pushed my hand deeper into her and held it there and let out a "holy shit" as she convulsed. She slid back over to the passenger seat and let out a few "ahhs."

Regaining her composure, she looked at me and said "your turn" with a glaze over her eyes. She sprang back onto the console and got my pants free and pushed them down to my knees. She rubbed my cock on the outside of my boxers and then reached inside the band and whipped it out. She started stroking vigorously. It felt very good, but since I was drunk I knew I would not cum that way. After a few minutes, she sensed my dilemma. "Does this feel good?"

"It feels great," I answered, "but I am not sure I am going to get it like this."

She gave me a smile, licked my chin and maneuvered the best she could to get her mouth on my cock, which was not easy to do in the car. I loved having her mouth on my dick, but she was out an odd angle and could not go up and down very well. After a minute she said, "screw this, let's go back to my grandmother's."

I was dumbfounded, "your grandmother's?!"

"Yes," she said, "I am staying with her over the break."

That did not help me. "But your grandmother's?!"

"Relax," she assured me, "she is my grandmother. She is old and doesn't wait up for me. She won't hear us come in."

I thought to myself that this was either a new low or a new high. "Just follow me." She quickly got dressed and got into her car.

BilllyJam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BilllyJam

I followed her about five minutes to some apartments and we parked again. "Just don't be loud," she whispered as she opened the door to her apartment. I wondered if she really needed to say that.

We walked through the foyer and the living room, and as we turned down a hall that led to her room she began to undo her pants. I was very relieved that I did not have to deal with that trap door again. We made it to her bedroom and all she had on was her top and thong, which looked amazing on her ass as I looked at it from behind as she led me towards the bed. Not one to be outdone, I took off all my clothes except for my boxers. "Where were we?" she asked. I was hoping this was a very rhetorical question. She pushed me back on the bed and pulled down my boxers as my head hit her pillow. It was rhetorical. She started licking my cock up and down from the head to the base, causing me to moan in delight. She then give the head a few flicks and put it in her mouth. She started off very fast, gripping my dick with her hand as she went up and down. I looked down and could see her ass up in the air, her cheeks perfectly split by a thin pink line. I wanted to see her tits swaying back and forth, but she still had her shirt on. After a few minutes, I realized I was too drunk to get off this way as well.

I pulled her up to me and flung her over so I was on top. I rubbed her clit through her thong and she started grinding back on me, very hard. I told her to take off her top and at the same time pulled down her thong. I wasted no time spreading her legs wide and licking the outside of her clit. I sucked on it and then pushed my tongue in her pussy as deep as it would go. After about 30 seconds I couldn't take any more. I pulled up on top of her and slowly inserted my dick into her pussy. She sucked in very hard and did not exhale for a few thrusts. I kept going slowly and concentrated on getting deep inside her. She pulled me tightly on top of her and dug her fingernails into my back. I slowly increased how quickly I thrusted. I gave her two really deep thrusts and she grabbed my ass and held me tightly inside her, yelping "hold on, hold on." I could feel her orgasm and how much more wet my cock had become. When she loosened her grip on my ass I began thrusting again. After a few more pumps I knew I was about to cum. I pulled out right before I exploded and shot all over her stomach. I hovered above her letting my orgasm complete as she giggled and rubbed my chest.

She got up and got a towel from her bathroom and wiped off her stomach and then handed it to me to clean my dick. We lay next to each other talking for about 15 minutes. By this time it was about 4:30am. I asked what time her grandmother got up. Anna responded that she did get up early and that I should get going. "Hold on", she said, "I want one more round." She climbed on top of me and started rubbing my shaft as she grinded her clit alongside her hand. I was instantly hard. She quickly put my cock inside of her and began riding me. She would bounce and then grind, back and forth, both giving us equal pleasure. All of the sudden she stopped and spread her legs as wide as she could so she could lower herself onto my cock as deep as she could. I felt her pussy walls constrict and throb around my penis. She let out these little gasps that I had grown quite fond of when she had an orgasm. It was dead sexy. After she was finished she grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts that I had enjoyed watching bounce as she rode me. She squeezed my hands so they would squeeze her breasts and I arched my back up so I could get my whole cock inside of her. I felt another eruption coming so I started to pull out. "No" she said at me excitedly and lowered herself so I could not pull out. I erupted inside of her, arching my back as each stream came out of me. She let me finish and then fell on top of me, both of us breathing deeply as we tried to catch our breath.

The next day I talked with Mark, who admitted two things. One, he and Karen were cheating at pool. Anna and I were both drunk and did not notice Mark and Karen putting the pool balls in the pockets with their hands. I told him he owed me several drinks. Two, right after all of us met up Anna told Karen she better make it happen that Anna and I hook up. I didn't mind that admission.

Published 
Written by GreatGatsby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments