Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holy Whore

"A prostitute experiences a caring john"

32
25 Comments 25
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

His questioning eyes pierced through my defenses.

I lifted my eyebrows and shrugged, not willing to lower the rest of my barricades.

I saw his gaze dropping down and the light in his eyes changing. His gaze no longer held a question but something like worship shone in his eyes. When he looked in my eyes again, the worship was still there. I thought it would be filled with lust or desire, but his eyes revealed something like adoration or gratefulness.

I wasn’t used to that kind of treatment. Most of my clients were not that considerate.

At first, he just wanted to chat, not about his problems at home, but about me. He wanted to know about my work, if I loved my job, about my daughter and what gave me the most pleasure. I managed to get him to talk himself. He told me that he loved his wife dearly, but they haven’t had sex for thirteen years and that she never allowed him to love her down there. His greatest dream was to pleasure a woman so much that she would never forget the ecstasy.

That is why he was between my spread legs, with his hands on both sides of my money-spinner.

“She is so beautiful. You must be very proud?” His velvet voice brought me back to reality. No one had ever said something like that about my cunt. My pussy was my “money-spinner,” because men paid me to allow them to stick their cocks into it. I loved it that he called my cunt “her.” How can I be proud of my slit? He was different. His eyes never held a moment of possessiveness or lust, just wonder. I had a difficult time making sense of what his face revealed to me.

My hand involuntary moved downwards to cover my shame. What the fuck was happening to me? Was I suddenly ashamed of the nudity of my sex? Why?

He gently lifted my hand from my slit and softly kissed my pussy. It was just a peck, but I could feel a warm glow penetrating my insides, enveloping my whole body. He looked at me again with the same question in his gaze.

“Please fuck my cunt with your tongue,” I answered harshly. I didn’t like the emotions fucking around inside me. I could handle and accept that men would fuck me and then fuck off, but what happened with him was beyond my understanding.

His sensual lips touched my aroused lips and his tongue moved slowly, as if it was something holy, up and down between my labia. He caressed my thighs with his soft hands and took hold of my bum cheeks. One of his fingers rested lightly, like a cat’s paw, on my ass hole. He pressed his tongue flat between my cuntlips and opened my pussy like a ripe fig.

By this time, I knew that I was as wet and slippery as I had ever been. His tongue moved up and down my slit a few times before he pushed it into my waiting cunt. My legs started to shake. I couldn’t get enough of this kind of attention. I grabbed his hair and pushed his face deeper into my pussy.

SHANRIORAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SHANRIORAN

My grip relaxed as he lifted his head to look into my eyes again. The smallest movement of his eyes, barely visible, told me that I shouldn’t hurry him up. He was savoring every exquisite moment and wanted me to enjoy his attention.

I dropped my head back onto the cushion to relax and experience this man on a mission. I had to let him get his money worth and if he wanted to pleasure my pussy, who was I to deny him that. All I had to do was to cut myself off of any pleasure or emotions.

But how could I ignore the pleasure coming from his attention to my clit? He tickled my little pleasure knob with his tongue and sucked it into his warm mouth. His smooth chin pressed against my glory hole, moving it up and down.

Suddenly, he pushed the finger that rested on my anus, a few times into my pussy. I gasped for breath as he popped that finger into my ass. A scream escaped from deep within me as he inserted his tongue into my pussy. Time seemed to have stopped as my two openings were filled with a caring finger and tongue. I became a vessel of pleasure.

My body began to quiver uncontrollable, from my toes to the top of my head. His mouth, his tongue and his fingers – fingers? – possessed my whole being. Everything around us disappeared and we became one. The joy enveloped us and he was no longer just between my legs. He was everywhere. I wanted to resist the love that filled us, but the force of love’s presence was too great.

I became the embodiment of the goddess and he of the god.

Hours later I woke up, laying is a spoon fashion. We were both naked, his arms around me and his erection pressing between my thighs. My business sense wanted to chase him away but my soul wanted to give him more for his money. I turned around, facing him. His eyes were filled with gratitude, but it was I who had to thank him. I was no longer a cheap whore but a sacred prostitute in the service of the divine.

I rolled him onto his back and made my way to his cock. I took his erection in my hands and playfully caressed his manhood. I licked the purple head and flicked my tongue over the slit. I swallowed his cock and used my tongue to put pressure around it. But before he was ready to blow I stopped and sat back. I fished out a condom from the nightstand and using my mouth I rolled it down his shaft.

Moving my spread legs over his cock, I slowly inserted him into my sheath. I saw him tensed up with anticipation. Contracting my pussy muscles around his shaft, I made sweet love to him as my first sacred act as a holy whore.

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments