Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny For Lisa

"Having sex is a beautiful thing"

2
0 Comments 0
49.1k Views 49.1k
706 words 706 words
Famous Story
The other day I was sitting around the house hanging out with one of my good friends named Lisa. It was then that we hit it off. Lisa is a super hot chick, 22 years old and ripe as a peach.She had smooth milk chocolate skin, big firm breasts, dazzling brown eyes and a J'lo type booty. I always lusted after her but I didn't wanna try anything to make her uncomfortable. I never wanted to do anything that would hurt our friendship. But to my surprise, Lisa had an attraction to me too. She ended up telling me how handsome and manly I was. She also told me that she wanted to be more than friends.

At that point I cupped Lisa's pretty face in my hands and said, "Sweetie, great minds think alike because I want your sexy ass too."

Then in a instant, Lisa and I kissed with a passion. We let our tongues explore each other with reckless abandon. After a while, I swept Lisa up in my strong arms and took her to my bedroom.

I laid her on my bed and kissed her on the lips again and took off my shirt. She giggled at my ripped muscular body. I then took off her shirt and then I unhooked her bra exposing her big round mounds. I started sucking on her big hard nipples, pleasuring her to the fullest.

She started moaning and said, " You know how to treat a lady, don't you sweetheart?"

I continued to suck on her nipples and then I started to plant kisses on her toned stomach. I then unzipped her jeans and pulled them off along with her lace pink panties. I plunged my face into her pussy and started licking her clit like a mad man. She was losing it. I continued licking her clit, while putting my two of fingers inside of her. I started finger-fucking her while licking her clit. Within a 3 minutes she exploded and came. I sucked up all of her juices. She then smiled at me with those sexy brown eyes and told me it was time to return the favor.

She then unzipped my jeans and yanked down my boxers and told me to lay on the bed.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

I obeyed. She took hold of my 8 inch cock and started stroking it. She proceeded to tease me by licking around the tip of my cock and all around it. After about a minute she put her sexy lips on my cock and engulfed it down her throat. She started sucking me off with energy. I started moaning and groaning. She then started sucking and stroking my cock at the same time and I was going nuts. She kept sucking me and suddenly I cummed in her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed every drop. I kissed her and told her I wanted to be inside of her. She told me to fuck her brains out. I got a condom out of my nightstand drawer and shielded myself. I then put my cock inside of her and started pounding her pussy with passion.

She started going off and shouting, "Fuck me Honey, fuck me hard and show me how much of a man you are."

I kept slamming in too her with smooth, hard strokes. We switched positions I let her get on top. She started riding me wildly and treated my cock like her own personal pony. I starting squeezing her soft, plump ass and slapping it turning her on even more. After a while, we switched positions again and went missionary and we embraced in some sensuous kissing. We then went to some doggy style fucking while I fondled her tits. That is when we both reached our breaking point.

She told me she was about to cum and I told her I was about to cum. I then took my condom off and came on her big beautiful ass and she came too. It was lovely. We then kissed and took a shower together and I drove her home. I am looking forward to tomorrow because that is when we will have our first date and become a couple. Having sex is a beautiful thing.

Published 
Written by BlackGuy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors