Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Horny Girlfriend Caught In The Act!

"As she pleasures herself, the morning of a frustrated girlfriend leads to a surprise!"

33
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"I am so grateful that you have chosen to read my story. As I received words of encouragement, it is my pleasure to share my second story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for taking the time to read. Your support means the world to me, and I hope to continue writing stories you will enjoy."

It's a usual Tuesday morning as my phone alarm kicks in at 4 am. I'm still sleepy and have a headache when I wake up. Because I am exhausted, I call in sick at work.

I go back to sleep and after a few hours, when I wake up again, it is a good thing that my headache subsided.

Beside me, I feel that Zac is moving and about to wake up.

I move close to him, as always. I'm wearing a white shirt and hugging him from behind. He is topless and wearing boxer shorts only.

I miss him so much. It's been a hectic few weeks with Zac and me. He has a day job and is busy in his gym as he has training sessions at night. At the same time, I work remotely from home for at least twelve hours a day.

I lift my shirt a little so my bare breasts touch his broad back as I kiss his shoulders. My hands are exploring his chest, moving on his nipples as I play it with my fingers. Then I slowly caress his cock outside his boxers. I feel that his body is starting to tense up.

When I'm about to put my hands inside his boxers, he stops my hands as he moves and faces me. He kisses me so deeply as he explores his tongue inside my mouth.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't now. I need to go to work," he whispers.

I'm so aroused that I can't process what he is saying.

He continues to kiss my neck down to my chest as he grabs both of my breasts and gives me little kisses.

"I'll finish work as soon as I can; I can't wait to go back to these perfect nipples!" he says.

"Go off, then!" I say and turn my back on him. I cover myself with a blanket and close my eyes.

He kisses my shoulders as he gets out of bed and prepares to work.

After a while, I hear the main door close, indicating that Zac had already left.

I open my eyes and take off the blanket as I start to grab my left breast, my fingers playing on my erect nipples and slowly pitching it as I imagine Zac is sucking and biting it.

My other hand moves on my pussy as my fingers slowly part my lips and circle my clit. I love to tease myself as I close my eyes and push my middle finger deep in.

"Hhmmm," I moan as I feel the sensation on my pussy.

As I feel my wetness drip, I pull out my finger, smell my arousal, and lick my middle finger. It tastes sweet and horny at the same time.

I put back my attention to my quivering pussy, while still grabbing my breast hard.

"Oh, Zac! Him," I call his name as I dig deep, my two fingers inside me in and out. It feels so good but not enough.

I let go of my breast, and my other hand is searching for my vibrator on the bed table. When I find it and as I open my eyes, to my surprise, I see Zac standing naked at the door, stroking his tall, thick, and proud cock with a grin on his face.

ElectriccMoiraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectriccMoiraTS

I'm too horny to be embarrassed. I look him in the eyes and put my vibrator in my mouth and suck it. Making sure it is all wrapped with my saliva. I spread my legs wider to give him a better view of my dripping vagina and poke my vibrator at my pussy's entrance.

"You! Dirty little minx," he hoarsely says as he steps forward towards me.

He snatches my vibrator on my hands as he dives on my pussy, his tongue circling on my clit as he French-kisses my pussy lips.

As my sensation builds up, he thrusts my vibrator in me fast and deep.

"You like this, right baby?" he asks.

Pushing the vibrator in and out on my drippy pussy, as he continues to suck my clit.

"Hhmmm, baby, please!" as I hold his head and grabbed my breast.

My whole body is trembling as I hit my climax and cannot hold it anymore. I released the wave of my pleasure into his mouth.

Zac pulls out my vibrator, lick my pussy lips up to my groin clean. I feel my heavy breathing because I came so hard!

"It's my turn," he says.

He flips me as I position myself at the end of the bed, getting ready for him to take me from behind. He stands behind me, holding my hips.

On the other hand, he slowly caresses my ass; I close my eyes and feel the friction under his touch.

I felt the hard slap on my ass cheek. I feel the heat of his hard mark. My pussy is getting wetter as I'm getting aroused on his spanking.

He slid his massive cock inside me, in and out.

'Yes! Baby! Fuck me!" I scream!

Using one hand, he grabs my shoulder and my breast on the other hand. He starts to pump his cock harder and faster inside my pussy, hitting my love spot again and again.

"Harder, baby! Fuck me harder!" I cry out loud!

I cannot hold it any longer; my pussy walls tremble as I hit the climax.

I scream out loud and release my second wave this time.

Zac tightens his hold on me, fucking me as fast, deep, and hard as he can go.

"Ahhh," he moans as he releases his pleasure.

I can feel his hot cum spread inside my pussy.

He slowly pulls out and lies down on the bed.

"I'll lick you clean!" I say.

I automatically stand up and lick our juices out of his shaft; I do not want to waste any single drop.

"Do you think I'll leave you hanging?" he asks while smiling. He hugs and kisses me, and we go back to sleep together.

Published 
Written by blackpearl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments