Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Affair with my neighbor

52
17 Comments 17
207k Views 207k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Legendary Story
I was in a new neighborhood after my ugly divorce. I was at a neighborhood barbecue and met many new people, some of whom were very attractive men and women. I was one of only two single women there. It was very casual and I was wearing a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and some wedge sandals showing off a little bit of my long legs.

One of the women I knew from the neighborhood and her husband came over and we started just some small talk. I could not help but notice that her husband was continuously looking me up and down, as if giving me the once over during our entire conversation. This was a little awkward for me because I did not know if his wife was seeing the same thing or not. (As it turned out, she was too busy talking to notice.). Honestly, it was very exciting and disturbing at the same time. Since my ex left me, I had not felt very attractive and definitely did not think I was the least bit attractive to this good looking married man. I did not really care for his wife however, as she had one of those super annoying voices along with the fact that she was a good ten years younger than me, very pretty, and extremely fit as well.

Her husband, however, was extremely nice and offered to help with anything around my house since I was single and did not have a man around the house to help, which I thought was really nice. (He was also very good looking as well.) We ended up saying our goodbyes at the party and as his wife turned around to say her goodbyes to someone else, he gave me a quick stroke on the back of my arm and a wink.

This sent instant shivers down my back and to my pussy which was instantly wet. As I went home, I thought the touch may have been innocent and was a result of the alcohol in him acting up and a little overzealous but innocent flirting. I was still extremely turned on by the prospect of being attractive to him, as I had not been with anybody since my ex-husband. I ended up playing with my still wet pussy as soon as I got home for an hour, just thinking about the possibility of fucking him.
A few days later, I ran into him by himself at the grocery store after work. We started off with the small talk and again I noticed that he was checking me out from head to toe.The sexual tension between us was crazy, then out of nowhere, he told me how "sexy" I looked in my office clothes and said he wished his wife would dress more like me. I was shocked by this, since as I said, his wife was a good ten years younger and fitter than me and what I thought was prettier as well.

He again politely offered to help me with anything around the house, to which I took a rather bold step and said rather flirtatiously and suggestively, "Anything?" He replied a knowing "yes". He asked me if I had a problem with him being married, I told him that it was fine with me as long as we did not get caught. By that point I was so excited because I had been thinking about him non-stop since our meeting at the party, I did not really care about anything else by this point, especially his annoying wife, so I made plans with him to come over to my house later that night.

I was so nervous afterward, the thrill of doing something crazy like this, the thought of getting caught by his wife, and being naked in front of a new man.

RosaliaMonteroTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosaliaMonteroTS

My pussy had been getting wet since seeing him at the grocery store and the anticipation just made it worse. When he came over, he was wearing his jogging outfit and told me that was how he got out of the house from his wife. I was still in my office attire since he liked it so much, I decided to keep it on until he arrived, even though my pantyhose were completely soaked through by then.

I was still very self-conscious about how my body looked so I asked him if he minded if I kept some of my clothes on during sex. He said, "Of course not", and we immediately started touching one another and kissing. I then just got on my knees and started sucking his quite large cock, since according to my ex husband its the only thing that I did well. I really wanted to please him so I decided to suck him until he wanted something else because knowing that married men don't often get this from their wives! I was still nervous about my performance with him since I had not been with another man since my ex, but he kept telling me how gorgeous I looked and how great my mouth felt to him. I was still getting hotter and wetter by the second and had to touch my pussy through the material of my pantyhose. Seeing me do this, he picked me up from the floor and pulled my skirt up to my waist and pulled my pantyhose down over my ass and started fucking my super wet pussy.

We ended up fucking for two hours straight that night and he finally had to go home to his wife. I told him that it was the best sex that I ever had and that anytime he wanted it from me all he had to do was come over or call me and I would meet him. He said that it was great for him as well. I then asked him if sex with me was as good as with his wife to which he said it was better. It was huge relief and a giant ego boost to me that I could please him as well.

Since the start of all this, we have maintained that it was purely sexual and I do not think I want him to leave his wife for me. The fact that I could have him so easily from his very attractive wife gave me the much needed ego boost from my horrible ex and subsequent ugly divorce. Since we had this sex-only understanding, we are both completely uninhibited. I let him use me a his personal fuck toy and he can do anything he wants to me. I do not mind being used like this because it is mutual. His wife and I are friends and she suspects nothing on my part because how could he want some old lady like me over her?

As a matter of fact, she was always asking me about how to keep her husband from straying (too late) since she knew about how my ex left me. She suspects that he cheats with someone he works with at his office. I have even fucked him in their bed one night when she was out of town for work, while wearing lingerie that he bought for her, but that's another story.

Published 
Written by rebeccahw2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments