Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Breakfast

3
5 Comments 5
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Hot Breakfast

Eric was on his way to work. He liked his routine. He woke at the same time, showered at the same time in exactly the same way, and left for work all precisely on schedule.   And he always made sure he left on time for the bright point of his day, breakfast with Katie. Today his routine would change forever.

Eric worked in a small electronics store in a dying mall on the outskirts of town. He hated the job, his boss, and his customers, but it was all he could find after leaving his bitch of a wife over a year ago. Every morning he woke hoping for change, but going on to his crappy job in his crappy car, and went on with his crappy life. The only thing that made it worthwhile was his breakfasts with Katie.

Katie was a student at the local community college and worked in a small mom-and-pop restaurant in the remnants of the food court at the mall where he worked. They always opened earlier so the employees of the mall could have breakfast on the way in. Everyday, Eric stopped to have his usual, a plain bacon sandwich on white toast and an orange juice. It wasn’t that the breakfast was all that good or special, but SHE made it for him, and he had an excuse to see her smiling face. They never really spoke of anything other than the polite hellos and small talk while his bacon cooked. She always called him Sweetie, which made him smile.

Today he was standing in his typical spot, watching her as she went about her business of preparing his food, and preparing the restaurant for the day. She was a petite girl, around 5’1” but was built nice and curvy the way he liked it. She had red chin length hair that and wore black square-framed glasses. She was kind of the nerdy type, but he didn’t care. When those blue eyes looked at him from those glasses, his heart skipped a beat every time. Today she was her typical outfit, V-neck t-shirt and tight low-rise blue jeans. Her shirt fit her body to perfection, and was tight enough to show a little of the lace on her bra holding her nice rounded tits if he looked hard enough, which he did. The jeans hugged her hips and accentuated the lines of her legs and ass. She always smiled at him when she caught him staring, but never said a word.

This morning was particularly slow, and Eric didn’t see anyone around but himself and Katie. As she was wrapping his sandwich the way she always did, she smiled and asked him, “How would you like this one for free today?”

Eric was a little shocked, but managed to stammer, “Uh…ok?”   He was never very good with girls, and was kind of surprised that she had spoken to him. This was not his usual. “What do you need?”

“The owner stocked the shelves last night, and he’s so tall he put everything on the top shelf and I can’t reach the stuff I need,” she replied.

Eric was rather tall himself, so he figured he could help. “Ok, how do I get back there?” he looked around awkwardly and was thinking about climbing the counter in his haste.

"Over here,” she replied and opened the gate for him to pass through, saving him the embarrassment of falling on his way over the counter. She led him into the back part of the restaurant storage area to a group of large shelves. He couldn’t help but stare as she walked in front of him. There was a slight sway to her walk, and her ass looked so perfect in those jeans. This close to her, he could also smell her heavenly perfume.

Reaching the last row, she stretched and pointed to several large boxes on the top shelf, as she did her shirt raised just enough to show the smooth white skin of her belly, and just a hint of purple lacy underwear peeked from the top of her pants. “Those three boxes right there,” she told him.

Eric quickly pulled his eyes away from the show of her beautiful flesh and walked towards the shelf, reaching for the first box. It really wasn’t that far, but he realized she was rather small. As he reached up he heard her move behind him and suddenly felt her hands sliding around him from behind. Startled, he almost dropped the box on his head, but somehow recovered. “Careful,” she purred, “someone might hear us.”

He didn’t know who someone might be or what they might hear, but his heart was pounding in his chest and his cock was suddenly rock hard from her touch. Her smell surrounded him as she ran her hands all along his chest and stomach. She squeezed him slightly and he could feel the warmth of her breasts pressed into his back. Her breath was warm even through his shirt as she said quietly, “Next box please”

Awakened from his momentary stupor, but still rather confused, he reached for the second box. As he did, her hands slid down to the bulge in his crotch. This time he did drop the box, right over the other side of the shelf. Giggling, she helped him out of his shirt while his arms were extended. Afterwards, she slid her hands slowly down his chest and began unbuttoning his pants she glided around him while caressing him and came in between him and the shelf.

She had somehow already removed her shirt, and some of the buttons on her jeans were undone. She slid them off now as she stood before him. She was wearing a matching set of underwear, purple lace. The bra was so low on her tits that the nipples were partially exposed, and the lacy boy shorts she wore complimented her curves perfectly. She smiled at Eric’s stare, and reached up to pull him down for a gentle but passionate kiss. Darting her tongue into his mouth finally woke Eric from his stupor. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight to him. The smell of her perfume was everywhere, permeating him and drawing him in.

He slowly brought his hand to the clasp on her bra and undid it quickly.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

The kiss became more forceful as he began sliding it down her smooth arms. As she slid away from him to remove the bra, her firm tits came out of the bra, and Eric was quick to slide his hands over them. Her nipples were hard and waiting for him. They were almost hot in his hands as he lowered his head to kiss her nipple. He slowly sucked one into his mouth, and she groaned slightly with pleasure. Rolling it around with his tongue brought her heartbeat up and caused her to start breathing more heavily. Her arms wrapped around the back of his head and pulled him closer as he worked the other breast with his free hand. Gradually, he worked his way down with his hand to her hot wet crotch. Another soft moan escaped her lips as he slid his hand underwear to play with her clit. Her panties were soaked through and her juices covered his hand as he played in her tight slit.

She reached down and pulled his head away from her and stood him back up. Her face pressed against his chest and returned the favor for his nipples as she helped him slide his pants down and take out his erect shaft. Slowly, she lowered herself along his body, kissing and licking along the way. It was his turn to gasp as she reached his dick and slid her soft lips over the head. She expertly moved her tongue around inside her mouth, caressing his cock and bringing him no end of pleasure. His dick was too big for her mouth, so she stroked the remainder of it as she moved along with her mouth, making soft moaning noises to cause vibrations and please him further.   Eric’s eyes rolled back in his head as she increased her speed and intensity. He wasn’t going to be able to take this for long. Looking down at her he saw her beautiful blues eyes staring right back at him from behind her glasses. Her smell once again came to him, this time with a small amount of sweat and musky smell from her dripping pussy. It was almost too much.

Gently, he pulled her away from him and helped her on to a nearby table. She swept some boxes off as he set her down and helped her out of her panties. Say, weren’t those the same boxes? Who cares?   She leaned back on the table, and he lowered his mouth to her sweet pink pussy and began to caress her clit with his tongue. Her back arched with pleasure and she began to whimper with every breath. He slowly spread her lips apart so he could get to her clit with his tongue better. She began panting and pulled him closer with her slender legs that were hanging down his back. Eric pulled one hand free and reached up to play with her nipples, and still licking her little pink clit, slid his long middle finger into her tight hole. She had to stifle a scream of absolute rapture as he found her spot. He chuckled slightly and looked up long enough to say, “Be careful, someone might hear us.” She laughed as best she could in between gasps. Eric began again in rhythm, making sure to hit all three spots, her clit, nipple, and g-spot simultaneously.

Over and over he stroked and licked and bit, all in the same rhythm. It wasn’t long until her body was quaking with a powerful orgasm. She shook so hard and for so long that he thought she had gone into convulsions. All the while, she stifled her screams, which came out as pathetic whimpers, and slapped her hand against the hard plastic table. Soon she began to beg him, “Oh god, please fuck me now!!”

Slowly, Eric rose and put his hard dick to the mouth of her pussy. Ever so slowly, he pushed the head in, teasing her with it. Her legs wrapped around him and she pulled him onward and inward. Katie rolled her head back and closed her eyes as he slowly penetrated deep into her. As he reached the end of his stroke, he leaned over her body and began to pump slowly. Her legs pulled him and her arms came up to wrap around him as she pulled him to her. His sweat was rolling off of his chest and forehead onto her already hot body. He slowly began to pick up speed, and lowered his head to close his mouth over hers. Again, their tongues darted into one another’s mouths, but this time with much ferocity. Her nails were beginning to sink into his back. She pulled away from him to scream, but remember herself just in time, and closed his mouth on his neck to stifle the noise. Her body was trembling again with the force of the next orgasm, and he could feel it in every muscle in his body as he lay over her. He picked up more speed, until the table was rocking with the force and momentum. Her fingernails and teeth were beginning to draw blood, he was sure. He didn’t care, it was a wonderful pain. His speed reached its peak and she began convulse again with her racking orgasm. This pushed him over the edge, and he came too, spewing his load deep inside her. It continued for what felt like an eternity. She came, he came more. It felt like it would never end. Finally, she slackened back against the table, and he barely held himself above her, both panting for air and dripping sweat and fluids.

Eventually, Eric mustered the strength to stand up and pull his still erect cock from her. Pulling out was sweet agony. They moaned together as his head slipped free. He collapsed against the shelf to hold himself up as he stared at her glistening body. Her smell was still there, now mixed with his, some sweat and a little blood from his shoulder. It was wonderful. On weak arms, she propped herself onto her elbows on the table. She smiled at him a looked him up and down for a time as she regained her breath. “So what do you think of a new ‘usual’,” she asked.

Eric never complained about work again.

Published 
Written by hefjr76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments