Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Hugo

2
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"Only one!" I called after him as he shifted his ass from my desk and walked away. The last time we went for 'one drink' we both ended up so drunk that we had to be escorted back to his place by police and fell asleep on the sofa. Inviting me out for a drink after work was nothing out of the ordinary but recently the sexual tension between us was so palpable that I'm sure the entire office could feel it.

I busied myself with work for the rest of the afternoon and had been concentrating so well that when he appeared back at my desk and tapped my computer screen to get my attention, I was startled. "Shit Hugo!" It had become a running joke about how jumpy I was and I'm sure people found it funny to creep up on me but Hugo seemed to get some other form of enjoyment out of it.

"Thirsty?" He questioned me and motioned his head towards to door.

Checking my watch I realised that I had been lost in work and didn't even notice it getting to 8pm. "As always, but I really mean it, just one this time," I shut my computer down and grabbed my handbag.

Stepping onto the humid street from the cool confines of the office was almost suffocating. We strolled lazily along the streets to our favourite bar and were relieved to find our favourite spot free, the small corner table out on the terrace. As I smooth my skirt out to sit, I spy Hugo giving the barman a nod and a cheeky wink. Moments later, our usual barman Carlos approaches with a giant goblet of gin and tonic for Hugo and a large jug of cava sangria for myself. "I know you said one, but you didn't specify glass or jug!" I laugh and playfully roll my eyes at him and hope that I can make it home upright tonight.

Time flies by as we chat about what we've been working on this week, catching up on the office gossip we've missed out on and about plans for the rest of the summer. I had barely noticed the amount that I'd had to drink, having lost count as every time I reached the dregs of the jug of sangria, it was whisked away and a new one appeared. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and as soon as I stood I knew that my one drink promise had gone right out the window.

As I returned I noticed his gaze fixated on me, watching the movement of my hips and legs moving between the tables to get back to my seat. He turned his seat to watch the passers-by and was now sitting right beside me. Whilst chatting, he rested his hand on my leg and stroked it lightly. His fingers brushed up my skirt and made me shift in my chair, causing him to withdraw his hand and insist it was an accident.

The 'accidental' incident is repeated several times, but now that it's no longer a surprise, I sit perfectly still and enjoy the touch of his hands as his manly fingers caress the inside of my thighs. This is accompanied by a playful rub of my cheek, allowing his fingers to linger around my face until he eventually traces my lips with his thumb. I feel him lean in closer but am no longer sober enough to correctly gauge the distance between our faces and am almost shocked to find his lips on my own.

He plants a gentle open mouthed kiss on me and I find myself melting into him as he wraps an arm around me. He pulls away and mentions something about it being time to go home and I curse myself for drinking so much to need to be taken home and ruin the moment.

Getting back onto the street I raise my hand to motion for a taxi but he insists on walking me back and after a few minutes of playful arguing I realise that he's not walking me back to my apartment, but to his own. At the entrance of his building, I reach the door first and start to punch the security code into the keypad having been here a thousand times before. But this is the first time I've ever tried to open the door with him behind me, hands around my waist and kissing my neck.

The door buzzes as the lock is released but neither of us make a move to open it. Instead, he turns me round and kisses me passionately. As our lips are locked, I feel his hands wander from my waist down towards my ass and move round to the front, grazing my mound.

He lets me come up for air for a moment and the realisation that we've been so publicly affectionate is sobering. We look at each other and I wonder how we ever let the tension build to the point where I would quite happily let him take me right here on the street.

He enters the security code into the keypad over my shoulder and flings the door open as it buzzes, gesturing me to go in first and slaps me hard on the ass as he follows behind me. The elevator opens immediately and we reach the twelfth floor in a blur.

As the door dings open, we make our way to the end of the hall and I wait patiently for him to unlock the door and follow him inside, locking the door behind me as I usually do when I come to visit.

He kindly offers to go get us drinks and I stroll through to the lounge, a beautifully big room with windows floor to ceiling the entire way round two walls thanks to being on the corner of the building. I admire the small lights of the city twinkling and I turn on my heels as I hear him approaching with a glass of wine in each hand. He offers me mine and I take a small sip, only to look back at him and see that he has polished off his entire glass in one giant gulp. Not wanting to fall behind, I quickly match him by downing the remainder of my wine, not that I needed to play catch up.

As soon as the last drop slides down my throat and I put my glass down, I launch myself at him, our tongues locked in a passionate frenzy of kisses. Our hands wander and explore each others bodies with an alarmingly rapid sense of urgency.

My heart continues to pound as he yanks my skirt up around my waist and grazes the palm of his hand over my mound once again.

EroticEmpress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EroticEmpress

Unable to contain it, I let out a little gasp and I see the side of his mouth twitch upwards to form a half smirk.

He unbuttons my crisp white shirt slowly, bending to lightly kiss my neck, collar bone and between my breasts. He doesn't remove it completely, leaving it tucked into my skirt, still bunched up around my waist. It is open enough for him to admire my breasts as they rise and fall with every deep breath I take in an attempt to calm down.

He moves to stand behind me, pulling my hair to one side, exposing my neck to his warm breath. He leads me to the corner of the glass and I look down at the street below as he plants open mouthed kisses on my neck and shoulder. A wave of embarrassment washes over me as he suddenly dives into my panties with his right hand and I hear him give a throaty moan of approval as he finds I have already soaked them. I quickly glimpse around at the other buildings that have a view directly into his apartment and I try to convince myself that the few windows with lights on must have something better to do than look outside at 1am on a Friday night.

His left hand travels up from my waist to cup my left breast as his right hand cautiously strokes the lips of my throbbing pussy, spreading my wetness. The building anticipation is proving to be too much for me and I find myself gyrating my hips to grind against his hand. Sensing my desperation, he withdraws his hand from my underwear and I glance over my shoulder just in time to catch him licking his fingers.

"Viens t'asseoir," he growls at me with hunger in his voice and pats the sofa beside him. Following his instructions I sit down daintily. He kneels in front of me on the floor and parts my legs to get close enough to kiss me. Pulling himself away, he runs his hands along my thighs and closes them, bringing my knees together. Instructing me to lift my ass with his hands, he pulls my panties down my legs, past my knees and removes them carefully over my shoes, ensuring that my heels remain on my feet.

He runs his hands all the way from my ankles up my shins, past my knees and towards the tops of my thighs slowly, only to suddenly change direction, back towards my knees and parts them, hooking his hands behind them and pulling me towards him. Within a matter of seconds I am on my back across his large black leather L shaped sofa, my legs spread and draped over his shoulders with his head buried in my sex.

I giggle to myself, writhing with pleasure and thinking how jealous all the girls in the office would be if they knew that Hot Hugo was tongue deep in me. Flicking his tongue rapidly over my clit and sliding two fingers in and out of me carefully, I knew I was close and I knew he could tell too, my thighs beginning to tremble and my hips bucking against him.

As if by magic, he sensed my being on the verge and stopped dead. What a tease! Sliding my legs off his shoulders, I stay breathless in the same position, raising my head to see him standing up, removing his belt and unzipping his sexily tight fitting trousers. Sliding them down his legs excites me more, seeing his muscular thighs in all their glory...and his fine French dick too of course. Next, he unbuttons his own shirt but leaves it on and open, exposing his toned torso in the light spilling into the room from outside.

As he comes closer, I reach out with my legs to grab his waist but he has other ideas. Bending down, I see him lift his belt and bite his lip. Not knowing what he is about to do is killing me. He lifts my legs and pulls them together, fastening his belt around my ankles tightly. Raising my legs straight up in the air, he runs a finger up and down my exposed pussy and I feel a bead of moisture drip from it.

Kneeling in front of me on the sofa, putting my fastened legs over one shoulder, he plunges straight into me. Unable to stop myself, I cry out into the silent darkness. I hadn't anticipated the suddenness of him entering me but I was loving every second of it.

Pushing my legs against me as he leans closer to my body, I feel him thrust in even deeper than before and can't help but moan with pleasure as his mouth finds my nipples, I throw my hands over his shoulders, pulling him closer and deeper with each thrust and I hear him grunt approvingly.

My body begins to signal that it's time, I feel an overwhelming wave of heat wash over me as my legs begin to shudder and I can feel myself tightening around him. He can sense this too and decides to let himself go with me, pounding harder and faster, the sound of our bodies crashing against each other drowned out by my out of control moans.

Just as I manage to relax, he suddenly stills and holds himself tight to me as he remains buried deep and empties. With one long moan, I can tell he is satisfied.

Withdrawing slowly, he gently removes his belt and frees my ankles, kissing where they had been shackled. I hear his feet pad gently against the cool tiled floor and moments later he returns with two glasses of water.

He lays beside me and kisses me deeply before asking "stay for breakfast, please?" "I really shouldn't..." The words barely make their way out of my mouth and I can tell by his smirk that he believes my reluctance as much as I do. I giggle naughtily and hear him do the same between the gentle kisses he plants on my neck.

Published 
Written by tequiero
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments