Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Bar

"Affairs make every time feel like the first time..."

28
17 Comments 17
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

We start with a few drinks at the hotel bar. We talk, but neither of us can deny being distracted by the room key that is lying on the table between us. I finish my drink when yours is still half full. We laugh about that and you say I should go up. You will follow once you’ve finished yours. I know you’re checking me out when I walk away from the table and hope you like what I chose to wear. 

Up in the room, I decide to have a shower rather than wait foolishly for you to arrive. It is a nice strong jet and I feel invigorated after.  When I come out of the shower, you're there, sitting on the bed looking at me. I can't help but smile shyly, my towel loosely wrapped around me. I close the bathroom door and, as I do, you take a point of my towel and slowly pull, making me come towards you, unwrapping me at the same time. 

Now threadbare and smelling fresh, my still damp body stands in front of you. I feel exposed, but the exhilaration I feel is bigger than my timidness and my breathing shows you I do not mind. It just shows you I am ready for this. Your hands slowly take hold of my hips, then slide upwards, caressing my sides, halt, cupping my small boobs. You bring your head forwards and nibble my hard nipple. I can not conceal a little sound, and you continue kissing me, soft nibbles and kisses, your hands slowly gliding, exploring the shape of my body. You have me begging you for more in my head. 

Luckily you have no intention to stop. Pulling me towards you, I am forced to rest my knees on the mattress, straddling your sitting body with my legs. I bend over to kiss you, to show you how much I want you. But you are planning to discover how badly I crave your touches in a different way. Holding on to my ass you pull me on the bed and lie down, sliding down between my legs until my legs are now straddling your head. You look up to me. As I look down, I see you slowly open your mouth for a kiss on my lips. I close my eyes in anticipation until I feel you kissing me there, tasting me.

My lips are swollen and sensitive as your tongue gently feels its way around. I grab your head, caress it, moaning softly. My body is yearning for more. I inhale briskly, holding my breath as your lips enclose my now rock-hard little pebble only ever so briefly, before continuing. I can't help it, I have to move, you are making me so horny! I am aware of my juices starting to flow, but you do not seem to mind, in fact, it seems it is making you pretty turned on yourself. I can feel your hands grab my ass tighter to guide me into your face.

I’m trying to contain myself, but when I feel your fingers slide deep inside me while your lips are still devouring me, I start moving uncontrollably. You still don't mind,.you encourage me; guiding my hips back and forth over your mouth, lips, tongue. Things are starting to build up steadily. I’m crazy for you to continue this, but desperate for you to fuck me as well.  I stammer, only hoarse half-sentences roll out of my mouth. I touch my erect nipples between my fingers as a wave the size of a tsunami rolls over me. Bending over I kiss you and taste myself. An erotic taste. I can feel your cock throb through your underwear as I sit on you. I ask you to take it off.

You get up off the bed and remove your underwear in less than a second. I reach out a hand, palm up, between your legs and up to gently hold you in my hand. Then, softly, my fingers close around your shaft sliding along its entire length. I pause, reach between my own legs, and transfer some of my wetness to your swollen glans.  I make a circle with my thumb and forefinger and move up and down from the tip and back. The smoothness and friction are intense and you’re lost in this moment.

I stand up, and we kiss again. You’ve grabbed my hair and are touching my nipples, yet you’re still lost in the feel of my hand.  Your eyes are closed but you can tell when I kneel in front of you, gently sliding my hand down your cock and taking the swollen tip into my mouth. Suddenly warm and wet, the feel of my tongue makes you greedy and after a moment you can't stop the urge to thrust just a little, reaching the back of my throat. 

Irisrainbow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irisrainbow

I pull back and without it leaving my mouth, my hand encircles the tip as it slides in and out of my mouth. The friction and the wetness and the warmth are overpowering and coupled with the sight of me on my knees, my flowing hair...you don't have to concentrate hard. 

Another night you might have let the waves intensify one by one, each taking you further than the last, the electrical intensity building until that blissful short circuit in your head, but on this night the desire to get to know me more is too strong. You push me back on the bed and part my legs. Holding your cock, you rub it on my lips and hard little clit. I’m deliciously wet when you enter. Every time you enter me just a tiny bit, giving me time to adjust. I gasp and look at you, imploring. Gradually and slowly you enter me, filling me up, then you stop, not moving. I sense you're wanting me to move so I begin to rock. You feel my lips close around your cock with each new thrust of my hips. The “gradually” doesn't last long, as intensity builds, every new, deeper thrust draws a louder moan from me until you’re all inside me.

You are big. Or am I tight? Or both. Whichever it is, I am clasping my hands onto your glutes to pull you closer, deeper, tilting my hips to feel every thrust. I want to feel every inch of hard cock throbbing inside me. You are horny. And I love how you are now almost pounding me. I lift my legs and bring them in front of you, folding my knees over your shoulders. You embrace my thighs as you almost lift me upside down with every thrust. This is fucking good and don't give a damn about who can hear me anymore. My arms are up, my hands clawing the pillow above me. 

Sweating now. Everything's slippery. Juices. Mine? Yours? The smell of sex surrounds us and makes us want even more. I look at your face, you look at mine. I smile hornily at you. Sliding my legs down again I ask you to pull me up. As you do I hold on to you and kiss you again, kissing still, I push you down on your back. Your cock is pulsating and I slowly start working at a different tempo. You close your eyes and grab my thighs as I move in an inaudible rhythm. I’m wanting you to cum. No. Actually. I am the one wanting to cum. Steadying myself on your chest I ride you, leaning forward just enough for my clit to slide over your pubic bone. You feel how I slow down, how I focus on myself, you whisper something to me as you reach and take my nipples between your fingers, I’ve not heard a word though. God... the rhythm, my nipples between your fingers, the pressure on my clit, your cock so deep inside me.

You can feel how my pelvic muscles are tightening. It makes your cock grow to beastly proportions as we dance on, faster as I come closer to that rush, that wave that is now unavoidable. I cum. Without a sound. But the spasms make my body shiver, and I know you're also very close. Take me, I offer myself. How do you want me? I want you to take me.

You look at me ferociously as you sit up and turn me around on your lap. In one smooth move, I'm on my knees and I feel you guide your incredible cock inside me. I groan with pleasure as a second wave makes all my inner muscles contract. You feel it too and push into me deeply. Then you fucking fuck me. I lower my upper body and stretch my arms in front of me, the sheets between my knuckles. Your hands pull me into you, onto you, deep, and hard, and delicious. I can feel you won't need long, and as the cadence intensifies you grab my hair that sticks to my sweaty back. You thrust deep. Another deeper still. Then with a big groan, you too finally cum and collapse onto me. Heavily breathing, we lie silently for a while, until our sweaty bodies start cooling down and we turn towards each other. Pent up, and now spent

 

Published 
Written by Dutchmilkmaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments