Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Housesitter

"Being home alone is not always a bad thing."

23
10 Comments 10
16.2k Views 16.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Last year while Tom and I were living in Myrtle Beach we had a house in a very nice neighborhood with many  good friends.  We lived on a circle at the end of a dead end street which eliminated through traffic and noise.  Directly across from us on the circle is where Jeff and Allison lived.  They were a couple just a few years younger then Tom and I and they had two children.
 
During the month of June Allison stopped over for morning coffee and asked me for a favor.  Her, Jeff and the kids were invited by Jeff's parents to go with them on a trip to Ireland.  They would be gone  ten days during July and Allison's dad would be flying in from Arizona to housesit and watch their two beautiful tan Labrador's.  What Allison was asking of me was to stop over and help her dad now and then to make sure everything was okay.  Allison would prepare several meals and freeze them and wanted me to make sure that he was eating those meals and not going out to eat all of the time.
 
Allison's dad was a widower and had recently retired as an airline pilot just breaking into the new lifestyle of leisure and independence.
 
Two days after the fourth of July Tom and Jeff drove over to the airport to pick up Allison's dad.  When they arrived back I walked over and was introduced to him.  A handsome man, he was, that I never would have guessed was sixty-two!  "Just call me Tucker", he said as he reached his hand out to me.  Then that quick the three men were talking about getting a round of golf in and took off for the course.
 
The following day on the 7th. Allison, Jeff and family departed on their trip.  I didn't bother going over at all on the first day to check on Tucker.  I thought maybe he needed a day of privacy to get settled in and familiar with the surroundings.
 
The next morning was Saturday and about 6:00 AM as I was leaving for my morning jog I saw Tucker over in the front yard wearing a sweat suit and stretching.    After I yelled over to him and he informed me that he was going jogging too, I invited him to come with me.  We climbed in my pick up truck and headed for the beach only a few minutes away.  On the way we talked about the local area and I pointed out different things that might be of interest to him.  He was pleasant and courteous as he was handsome.  We arrived at my jogging spot and parked the truck.
 
"From here I usually run north, that way on our return the sun rising higher will be hitting our backs", I suggested to him.  We began our jog and I quickly realized that there was no need for me to be overly concerned about his age.  He was as fit as they come and as we jogged his breathing was deep and even.  He had incredible endurance and strength that made it quite obvious  that he didn't just sit in airplanes all the time.  We ran my usual morning six miles and arrived back to my truck and walked ourselves down to a normal heart rate.
 
"Well, Tucker", I said , "now there is something very important that I always do at this time.  A morning workout like this earns us this right. Would you care to join me?"
 
"Now how could I, a guest, turn down such an offer.  Lead the way my lady", he said while I was laughing.
 
We drove two blocks and stopped at my favorite donut shop.  "Mmmmmmmm Baby!  Sugar glazed donuts and morning coffee, how about it, Tucker?  Breakfast of rising athletes!" I said this time with Tucker laughing.  We enjoyed our morning snack and talked at least an hour. 
 
As we drove back home Tucker inquired, "Does this mean I have a morning jogging buddy now?"
 
"It does Tucker", I said as we pulled into my driveway.  "I'll be slipping over to fix your dinner this evening around 5:00 PM, how's that?"
 
"Sounds wonderful to me", he returned. He headed over towards the house saying, "Don't forget, 5:00 PM sharp."
 
At 5:00 PM I slipped over to fix Tucker's dinner.  Tom had come over earlier to get  him for a round of golf.  Just as I finished preparing his dinner they arrived home.  "My goodness!" he said, "how am I going to eat that much food?  You two are staying here with me for dinner.  We'll take everything out back by the pool and eat there."
 
We took him up on the offer and stayed out by the pool well into the night.  Tom joked of how fun it was sitting by Jeff's pool, drinking all his beer and enjoying his food.  We had a delightful evening and proved to be an incredible 'ice breaker'.  We all got to know each other so much better.  Again I found myself studying Tucker over.  He was incredibly fit and his body appeared to have those chiseled out of stone features that the guys on military recruiting posters have.  He even had a somewhat military style haircut but not real short.  The slight graying gave him a very distinguished appearance.  All summed up.......a very handsome man.
 
When Sunday afternoon rolled around Tom and Tucker headed off to the golf course again and by 5:00 PM I had Tucker's dinner ready for him.  While on the course Tom had told Tucker that he would be leaving early the next morning for Atlanta and would be gone all week.  They would be able to golf again the next weekend before Tucker went back home.  That evening while laying in bed Tom and I compared our thoughts about Tucker.
 
"I think ole' Tucker already has taken a huge liking to you and I don't just mean  because you fix his dinner each day." Tom said as I in return told him that I thought he was off his rocker.  "I don't know, Sue", he continued, "you know that old saying about just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there isn't a fire in the furnace."  We both laughed but at the same time I enjoyed the fact that Tom was hinting a green light to me while he would be gone the next five days.  It was very unlikely that anything could happen I thought, after all, this was Allison's dad and the ole' guy probably couldn't even get it up!
 
 Monday morning at 6:00 AM I'm outside heading for my jog.  Tom had already left for the airport.  Tucker was across the street stretching.  "Let's go Superman, the sun's rising!"  I yelled as he then came over and we drove off for our jog and donuts.
 
That afternoon I went over to prepare his dinner and when I was leaving he invited me to come back over that evening to sit out by the pool and have a few drinks.  It was to be a beautiful evening and only a couple days past full moon.  I accepted the invitation and told him that I wanted to go for an evening swim as well.
 
That evening, wearing one of my two piece suits and a beach shirt overtop covering myself, I went back over to visit Tucker.  I was really in a mood to play the tease.   Sitting there already with a drink in his hand he had on his swimming trunks which were already wet.  "Couldn't resist", he said.  "Had to test the water and chase away the sharks".
 
The sun was just setting leaving behind a very warm and relaxing night air.  Tucker had already lit two patio torches to provide some dim lighting as the night lingered on.  The more I was in his presence the more intrigued I was by him.  It was so interesting to hear some of his stories from all his years of flying passenger airliners.  Everything from explaining the instrument panels in the cockpit to incidents and weather that occurred on various flights.  
 
Tucker was so interesting and was rapidly arousing my curiosity more and more.  An arousal causing me to want to know him more intimately............I was sexually fantasizing about him.  He was so intellectual with anything he talked about and so health conscious and physically fit.  His age was totally not a factor.  To him age was just a number that he did not keep track of.  He sought out new thrills and could be as excited as a kid.  Tucker was an example of how an older person could be active and energetic despite the age bias forced on by so many.
 
The evening wore on and the drinks kept coming. "I'm ready for a swim", I said standing up removing my beach shirt up over my head.  I guess perhaps I knew, or at least hoped,  that things would move in this direction which is why I wore my stringed bottoms and top that just barely covered my nipples.  As I walked towards the pool with my back to Tucker he only saw the strings and nothing more.  My motive had changed from thinking that I wanted to tease him to wanting to seduce him. 
 
Standing in the water at about waist deep I unhooked the snap between my breasts and let my top fall down off of my shoulders onto the water.  Tucker moved over closer to the edge of the pool and sat down with his legs in the water.  I cupped water in my hands and poured it over my breasts hardening my nipples.  Tucker didn't have to be told that this was an invitation.  He slid the rest of the way into the water and we began wading around together.  I climbed up on his back and sat on his waist pressing my breasts against his back as he continued to wade around going  deeper into the water.  Using his arms to help hold me on I began massaging his neck and shoulders.  As we eventually got close to an edge I slid off his back and before lifting my butt up onto the edge of the pool I slid off my bottoms.
 
Sitting before him now naked on the edge I spread my knees apart so that he could view his evening appetizer.  Moving in closer he placed his hands on my thighs and then sliding them back behind my butt he brings his lips in to kiss my thighs.  Little kisses on each....back and forth...inching his way up kissing off each drop of water..  I spread my thighs a little more to give him plenty of room.  His face teasing my clit as he continued alternating his kisses between each thigh.  Feeling his face brush past my entrance my breathing deepens and led me to use both my hands to pull his head in tighter against me.  His masterful tongue teasing my clit,  Mmmmmmm so sensuous were his touches.  Obviously a true lover of pussy and skilled in prepping one for feasting.   At last he enters me with his skilled tongue.  Ouuu Baby with such grace and tenderness he works me to wanting him more and more to devour my juices.  Letting myself lay back onto the decking I remained spread open as wide as I could so to not impede his work.  My fingertips explore my nipples as my entire body twitched while Tucker continued to nibble my clit.

DevonPearson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DevonPearson

"I could do this all night", I thought to myself as I squeezed my thighs against his ears.
 
"Mmmmmmmm", I become more audible as his tongue swirls and pushes inside me.  Feeling his face pressed so hard against me while  at the same time feeling his skilled gentle tongue  bringing me closer and closer to climax.   I frantically raised up onto my elbows so that I could watch......."Mmmmmmm Baby, I'm going to cum!".   Pushing myself forward into his face with all of my strength and crossing my ankles behind his neck I pulled his head in tighter against my wide open pussy.  Tucker began to work much harder to bring me on. "Oh Baby I'm cumming.  Ouuuu  Baby!" I said much louder.  Feeling myself drain, Tucker keeps his face buried in my nest lapping me frantically.
 
More aggressively he attacks my defenseless treasure offering no mercy and showing no sign of retreating or easing.  Chewing at my clit, swabbing inside me with his tongue and fingering my ass I give no resistance as I sway my hips to the rhythm of his tongue.  Cumming and cumming over and over multiple times my body drains.  His experience was obvious as well as his addiction.  He was a true connoisseur of pussy and left no doubt that he prefers the buffet more then alacarte.
 
"Ouuuuuuu", squeezing my thighs tighter against his head while rocking my body in response to his repetitious movement  bringing me to another harmonious and explosive orgasm.  Perhaps my punishment for thinking that his age would not allow him to perform up to the task, thinking of him as 'over the hill' was backfiring on my assessment.  "Ouuuuu! Punish me Baby", I thought to myself, "teach me a lesson that I'll never forget".
 
"Mmmmmm Baby", I loudly gasped as my juices flowed again in strong reaction to his skills.  "I want your cock so bad but I want this too!" I said in broken sentence.  Upon hearing that Tucker takes a final taste.
 

Stepping back Tucker gave me room to slide into the water.  I quickly realized that I had absolutely no muscle strength or control. Finding enough strength I climbed onto the front of him as we both had our arms around each other.  My chin pressing on his shoulder as again he began wading around in the water with his strong arms supporting  me under my  thighs.  Behind him I saw his bathing suit floating on the water along with my two pieces. When did he remove it?......I have no idea! The movement of the water caused his hardened cock to occasionally bump against my ass.  Already I was mesmerized about wanting to hold and see his shaft. 
 
"Take me up to the deck Luv, I want to fly your plane", I whispered into his ear.  I was so wanting  to find out if his cock had the same skill as his tongue.  Wading in the pool was not cooling me off.  I was roaring hot from the inside out and needed his skills to quench me.
 
On the deck I motioned Tucker to lay down on some towels......Mmmmmmmm Baby!  My first look at his handsome love muscle as he leans back onto his elbows as he watches me straddle his waist.  His cock standing tall in front of my tummy I wrap my hand tightly around it.  It kicks in my grasp and Tucker sighs.  His plane has been serviced and is ready to fly.  I raised up so that I could position him on the runway which was slippery and wet.  The takeoff was smooth and swift as I took him in deeper and deeper.  "Damn, Baby it's good!", I softly screamed as I reached the cruising altitude of seven and a half inches.  Leveling off and cruising up and down at a moderate speed Tucker reaches up to my breasts to stabilize our flight.  The flight so far was smooth and deep.  Each of us looking into the others eyes with surprise that this was even happening.
 
After several minutes our flight ran into turbulence. Mild at first but then more severe and extreme.  Our bodies were trembling and shaking as our speed was increasing.  Pounding myself down forcefully upon his well oiled rod I knew that soon there would be major combustion.  Leaning forward I continued to ride Tucker with my breasts sliding back and forth on his chest as  he grasped my hips to help guide my stroke.  His shaft was swelling and he was groaning as he forced himself upward as I was coming down. Pounding each other with such force that our bodies were slapping.
 
Faster and harder we both are gasping wildly wanting so much to bring each other to complete fulfillment.  I was so close to cumming as Tucker told me he could hold no longer.  We both burst violently together as our juices blended together filling me to overflowing.  I collapsed on his chest as he held our sweated bodies tight together.  I could feel his heart pounding against that of mine.  His breathing was hot on my shoulders as I kissed his neck.  Just when I thought we were finished I felt the surge of me cumming again.  "Mmmmmmmm Baby! Ouuu Lov, you whipped me good! Mmmmmm", I whispered strongly in a gasping voice.
 
"You are without a doubt a most sensual person.  Haven't done it this good in a long time", Tucker told me.
 
"Maybe we should say that we just brought the best out of each other", I suggested.  "I think I'll just call you Tucker the Fantastic Fucker!"  He laughed at his new name.
 
I have no clue how he did it..............whether he is naturally that good, or whether he uses some kind of male enhancers, or drinks some kind of nuclear potion.  All I can say is that he is a sixty-two year old man with the cock of a twenty-five year old and an experienced mind to use it skillfully and effectively to bring maximum pleasure.  
 
During the rest of the week Tucker fed me donuts and coffee each morning after our jog and fed me cock each night during the hours after dinner.  On Friday afternoon we were at the mall to spend some time.  While in a store I grabbed a pair of pants for him to try on as an excuse to sneak into the dressing room with him.  Instructing him to stand on the bench I was able to stand in front of him and devour his cock and suck his balls dry as I massaged them.  By that evening he was apparently revived because he bent me over the air hockey table in the rec room and gave me some wild doggy.
 
Tom arrived home from Atlanta Saturday morning around 3:00 AM and got straight in bed.  By afternoon he was up and over getting Tucker for a round of golf.
 
Sunday afternoon Tucker drove over to the airport to pick up Jeff, Allison and the kids.  That night we all went out for dinner and heard everything about Ireland.
 
Monday morning Tom and I slipped over to say goodbye to Tucker before Jeff was to drive him to the airport.  Allison was standing on one side of Tucker with her arms wrapped around one of his while I clung onto the other arm.  Allison raised up on her toes to give her daddy a kiss on his cheek as I raised up to give my 'sugar daddy' a kiss on the other. 
 
This was how a trip to Ireland became such a memorable event to me. 
Published 
Written by SueEastwood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments