Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I can't wait, I couldn't wait

2
1 Comment 1
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
She couldn't wait to finish work. She hadn't seen him in almost a week and she was jumping at the bit to have him inside her. The work day dragged in and she could hardly contain her excitement when she finally finished.

She rushed home and started to get ready for him to arrive. She took off all of her clothes revealing a gorgeous curvy figure. Her boobs were round and perky, a bit more than a handful but they complimented her large hips and round buttocks. Her waist in contrast was slim and tight. Quickly she started to shower, paying attention to her tiny, perfect pussy and her tight asshole.

Before long she heard a knock at the door, he had finally arrived. She had, had some time before he arrived to get dressed up for the occasion. She was wearing a pair of six inch killer high heels, black with a slight platform and rounded toe. Stockings showed off her shapely legs and round bum. Apart from that she was naked.

As soon as he saw her his cock stiffened underneath his trousers. Without saying anything she kissed him full on the mouth and moved her hands to rest on his hard cock. Then without even closing the door she got down on her knees and started to slowly undo his zip.

She pulled his cock free from his trousers and then started to tease him, massaging it very slowly with her hand. She started to kiss his cock from the shaft to the head until eventually she used her tongue to lick from the bottom to the top and then stuck his cock in her mouth.

Not ready to stop teasing him she started to very slowly move her head back and forth and gradually she got quicker and quicker and quicker. Seeing her head bobbing back and forth on his cock and her eyes staring up at him turned him on so much. She slowed down and slowly engulfed his whole cock until it was hitting the back of her throat and in this position she started to move her head back and forth. It felt amazing and he could tell she was struggling to breathe because there were tears down her face. He grabbed the back of her head and started to thrust his cock deep into her throat until she started gagging. He pulled it out and let her breathe for a minute and then shoved it back in and started to throat fuck her. The sensation was too much for him and he shot his load in the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop, savouring the taste of his cum in her mouth.

Giving him time to recover she led him to the bedroom. As he waited for his cock to get hard again he started to get her ready for the pounding he was going to give her pussy. He threw her on the bed and pulled her legs apart. Slowly he started rubbing her clit, her pussy was soaked and dripping with wetness.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

He slowly slid his fingers into her tight cunt eliciting a moan from her. He worked his way deep into her pussy until he could feel the g spot and he started fucking her hard with his fingers. He started to lick her clit and it wasn’t long before her whole body with spasming with an orgasm and her pussy had clamped around his fingers. He teased his fingers and stuck them in her mouth forcing her to lick up her own cum.

His cock was rock hard and ready to pound that tight pussy but first he had to pay attention to her perfect round ass. He flipped her onto her stomach and started working on her asshole using her wetness as lube. She was fucking gagging for it and her asshole was wide open for him. It wasn’t long before she was ready to take his huge hard cock. She got on her knees and stuck her ass in the air arching her back moaning for him to stick his throbbing dick inside her tight asshole. He obliged and lubed up his cock and very slowly slid it into her ass. He started pounding her and she was screaming. She reached back and started rubbing her clit as he was fucking her from behind. He was on the brink so he pulled out and told her to turn around and suck his cock. She started to suck it with gusto, her head bobbing up and down on his penis. Just before he was about to cum again he pulled his cock out her mouth and shot his load all over her perfect round tits.

It took him a bit longer to recover this time but he was determined to fuck her tight pussy. His cock was hard and ready to go. He grabbed her under her back and pulled her down the bed and then with her legs in the air he slid his cock very slowly into her tight pussy. Her body writhed in ecstacy and she screamed with delight, she had been waiting for this for ages. He started to quicken the pace and began to start pounding her tight little pussy. Before long he gave her another orgasm and her pussy clamped around his cock. He slowed down not wanting to cum too quickly and started to slowly take his cock out and thrust it deep into her pussy. This was amazing for her so soon after an orgasm, she was screaming and begging for him to go deeper and faster. He intentionally slowed down. And then he just couldn’t take it anymore. He started fucking her like never before, she rocked her hips to meet his thrusts and that was too much for him. He came inside her pussy and then went down and licked out all of their cum and kissed her deep and hard.

She went down on him one last time. His cock was so sensitive as she sucked all of the cum and her pussy juices off of it. He couldn’t wait to see her again.

Published 
Written by angelessfaith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments