Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Saw Her Through a Crowd

"Every party is an opportunity ;)"

5
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Sometimes it only takes one meeting of eyes, one fleeting glimpse across a packed room to know. Sometimes your eyes connect with someone so intensely that it transcends the sound of Velvet Underground being blasted from a rented PA, the dozens of fratboys with red cups and the couples practically fucking on the stained couches.

That’s what happened to me that night.

Perhaps I’m getting ahead of myself. I was only there that night because a friend of mine needed a wing man. I was supposed to be working on my projects but I owed him one. He said we should meet at the train station near the party at 8.30. I prepared leisurely, I was going for a friend to a most likely shitty house party so didn’t feel like stretching to my A game. I wore my old faithful pair of dark indigo Levi’s, some Doc Martens, a black stretch fit undershirt and a grey pinstripe shirt. About as much effort as was needed I decided, double checking my shave in the mirror as I grabbed my keys.

Despite my best efforts I arrived a few minutes late. My friend John was sitting impatiently. John was never particularly well kept but he’d clearly put some effort in and we ended up looking around the same on the smart to casual board which suited me fine.

“Oi Jake! You’re late, asshat,” moaned John.

“Just don’t forget you owe me for this huh, keep it nice,” I smirked.

We arrived around 9:20 factoring in my tardiness and the short (but briskly taken) walk to the party. On arrival we went our separate ways. John to find his girl, me to find the nearest drink. I milled around with little interest, making idle conversation where it was available and doing my best to enjoy myself, and not think of the growing to do list on my desk.

It was while my head was in the clouds that I spotted her. She walked through the crowd like she knew everyone but wasted no time in conversation. Her fiery red hair was tied in a bun at the back of her head, but a rebellious curled lock spun around her rosey, freckled face. My heart nearly stopped. I moved slowly, trying to keep my eye on her through the haze of second hand smoke. It was then that she turned around and caught my eye. I felt a thousand volt jolt to the heart as our eyes connected.

Were it not for the restraint of my jeans I would have sprouted to full mast in an instant, so powerful was her stare. She quickly broke the contact and continued her walk around the room. Eventually she stopped to pour herself a drink. I found a gap in the crowd and took her all in.

She stood around 5’6”, her hair being her most striking feature, her pale throat led to the swell of a perfectly matched bosom, covered by a black tank and green, chunky knit cardigan. She wore a black, pinstriped pencil skirt and black tights terminating in knee high leather boots. She wore this with no hint of false coquetteishness and no overly enforced sense of individuality. She simply was. And I simply had to have her.

I watched her join a group of people she presumably knew and I moved quickly to find John and tell him this development. I found him sitting on the stairs with his tongue halfway down his newest friend’s throat and by the looks of her flushed cheeks and shortened, raspy breaths, his fingers were similarly occupied.

 Choosing not to disturb, I moved back to the large sitting room where I had spotted her. She was gone. I looked and I looked but I could not find her. I cursed myself for breaking away and resigned myself to getting drunk while she was probably getting fucked in a nearby alley with some drunken frat bastard.

I was doing a rather decent job of drowning my newly fostered sorrows and decided to get some fresh air. I walked through the kitchen, the air replete with pot smoke and cunt nectar. I sat on the stubby brick boundary wall and drank deeply from my bottle. Feeling the urge I lit up. It was then that I caught sight of her again.

She was standing at the opposite corner leaning on the wall, her eyes scanning the nearby houses with a distinct lack of interest. I knew I needed to make my move. I took a drag and had a sip of Dutch courage and began my walk. It seemed to last forever as I slowly approached her, her (now visibly) green eyes still offering no attention to me either by ignorance of by design. I leaned on the wall next to her and awkwardly introduced myself.

*cough cough*

"Hi, uhh, my name’s Jake. I saw you earlier and thought I’d introduce myself,” I chewed through my sentence, each word seeming thick and impossible to enunciate. This seemed to break her stupor and she turned around as if suddenly realising she had company.

“Oh hiya! My name’s Keeva.” The excitedness in her voice almost made me giddy, the soft Bostonian-Irish lilt in her voice did little to help this.

I shook her hand, pleasantries exchanged.

“What brings you to the party?” She asked, my mouth still struggling to formulate a cogent sentence.

“Well, uhh, a friend of mine knows the girl who owns this place. He asked me to come along since he didn’t know too many people.” I replied.

“Ahh I see. I’m kind of here as a seat filler myself to be honest. Friend of mine too, had her eye on a fella for a fair length of time now so she wanted me here for the old girlfriend-confidante-drunktalk-in-the-bathroom type of thing.”

“You’ll probably prove more useful than me then, I couldn’t tell you where my friend is now but it’s probably somewhere upstairs and it’s probably somewhere with a mattress.”

She laughed heartily. A laugh that warmed me more than the whiskey I’d been pounding earlier. Already I felt myself relax around her. She had such a down to earth, homely radiance it put me to my ease almost instantly.

“Filthy habit you know, don’t suppose you have any spare?” She asked, spying the largely forgotten cigarette in my hand.

“Oh. of course.” I replied, fumbling in my pocket for my pack and lighter.

I pulled one out and went to hand it to her. As she went to reach for it our fingers grazed. Electricity seemed to shoot right through us and before I knew it I had my lips pressed against hers.

Her mouth tasted of sweet berries, her full, pouty lips were warm and soft against mine. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and her teeth relented with a sweet sigh. Our tongues grappled as our hands explored each other. I felt her ringed fingers feel their way through my shaggy, dark hair as I wrapped an arm around her slight form, my other hand busying myself with pushing her still wild lock of hair behind her ear. Our mouths consumed each others with a passion and gusto I hadn’t experienced before. Each kiss seemed to knock the breath out of my lungs as she pressed her form into me. My cock jolted at her touch.

Between our kisses she softly muttered something about an attic with a bed. She said she’d been here before and stayed there when she was younger. For another few minutes we explored each others bodies in the garden. I moved my hand to grab hold of her exquisite, tight arse and then to her full, firm breasts. Her nipples were visible through the thin material of her tank top.

I gave them a quick tweak and she responded with a moan into my mouth. Eventually our lust grew too strong and we moved, almost running, hand in hand back into the house. We climbed up the stairs, stopping halfway to resume our make out session as I pushed her against the wall and ran my hand up her thigh which was now cocked around my leg.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

She pushed me off and grabbed my hand, running up the stairs to a deserted room in the back corner of the house.

She bade me to grab a nigh invisible pull cord in the corner of the room and I extracted a ladder from the hatch. I allowed her to go up first which she obliged, permitting me a perfect view of her spectacular rear. I followed her up into the dull, almost sepia-toned light of the now-illuminated attic. I pulled up the ladder and hatch and turned round as she latched onto my face once more.

My hands, now free from the implicit vow of public decency now explored her perfect form with impassioned gusto. I stripped her of her thick jumper and paused, marveling at the full sleeve tattoo emblazoned on her left arm. The detail was stunning, a phoenix with it’s tail wrapped around a blossom tree it was perched on. My eyes wandered back to her face and she giggled lightly. I once again attacked her lips, latching on with all the passion and force we could mutually muster. I ripped the buttons off my shirt and discarded it before pulling off her skin tight tank top.

As the sheer material was removed, I allowed myself to drink in every exquisite detail of her revealed form. Her breasts were a perfect C cup for her rather slim frame, firm, with small pink areolas which seemed to beg for my attention. I pulled off my t shirt and pressed my now bare torso against her full breasts, our kisses ow well and truly reaching fever pitch.

I laid her on the small “bed” on the floor and got to work on her boots, pulling them off in a quick, needy movement before commencing with her skirt. Her tights followed and I soon found her lying before me daintily naked, her flushed cheeks matching the slight pink hue of her breasts which heaved and sank with her deep breathing. Truly she was a beautiful, perfect creature, from the now very loose bun of shocking red hair to the purple painted toenails adorning her small feet.

I made short, desperate work of my remaining clothes and lay with her, caressing the now naked flesh of her soft breasts. Her breaths came short and quick now, I knew she was desperate. I moved my mouth from her lips down to the nape of her neck, sucking at the soft skin and feeling her gasp. I trailed my mouth down to her light pink nipples and sucked one into my mouth. She mewled and lightly grasped my hair and I began to touch the other with my hand.

I swapped to the other and nipped the now hard nubbin with my teeth. She responded with mock scorn and a light slap on my head which only caused me to bite her harder, with she responded to by arching her back slightly and groaning in pleasure and pain. My wet kisses trailed to the light dimple of her belly button which I caressed with my tongue, much to her agreement. I parted her thighs with my hands and began to kiss the inner flesh of her legs. Taunting her now clearly sodden pussy by kissing nearby but never reaching it, I drew my short nails down the flesh on the outside of her thigh, which was answered by a short moan.

Eventually after (what felt like an age of) teasing her, to the point her hips bucked when my mouth drew even close to her, the scent of her sex intoxicated me and I began to tongue softly between the lips of her labia, deliberate avoiding the pearl of her clit which now peaked out from her hood. The satisfaction of my tongue on her pussy sent her into a moaning fit as her hips slowly began to move in my rhythm. After toying with her for so long, I pushed two of my fingers into her wet cunt and clamped my mouth on her now near-throbbing clit.

She screamed as I began to suck gently on the little nub and began to push against her G spot. I knew it would not take her long to come with this kept up, her flushed face and arched back were like drugs to me and I needed to have her come on my face. My other hand, at this point still fondling her nipples, began to move slowly around and down her side, trailing past her hips til it reached her firm arse. With her legs bent at the knee I was present a beautiful view of her little pink, hairless pussy and also her clenching button, now slick with the nectar which ran so freely from her sex.

My index finger slowly began to work circles around her tight arsehole while my tongue and other hand continued to work her into a frenzy. I slowly pushed against the tight, throbbing ring of muscle at her back door. After a few seconds the tight ring began to spread to accommodate my gentle invasion, and as my first digit popped into her arse. She screamed louder, her back arched and her hands grasped at her now fully flushed tits as she reached orgasm.

“FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEE uhh,” she whimpered, shivering with the force of her titanic orgasm. “I nee.. I need your cock. Give me your cock pleeease,” she pleaded loudly through the post orgasmic waves.

My dick all but leapt for joy at the invitation. I pulled myself up level with her and guided my cock towards her sex. Her pussy expanded to accommodate me, made relaxed by my previously adventuring fingers. As I thrust into her, I saw her tilt her head back in a silent scream, clearly still feeling the comedown from her orgasm.

Her cunt was so tight and so warm around my throbbing cock, I knew it wouldn’t take very long for me to explode. I rode her now. I fucked her with all the pent up passion I had felt from the moment I saw her. She responded in kind, thrusting against my hips, moaning like a banshee and digging her painted nails into my back and my butt cheeks.

Before long I could feel my orgasm approaching, feel the telltale tightening of my balls as they slapped against her arse with each thrust. I knew she was also close and resolved to finish her as well. I renewed my thrusting, each one greeted with an enthusiastic moan from somewhere deep in her, somewhere primal and truly eroticised.

Her cunt seemed to wish to milk my cock, each ring of muscle grasping at my pounding flesh with all the tightness of the best handjobs I’d had.

I groaned to her, “I’m going to cum baby, I’m gonna cum real soon.”

“Please, come in me, come all the way in me baby, I need to feel it pouring out of me,” was her desperate reply.

Her words tipped me over the edge. With a mighty groan and a final thrust deep into her I felt my balls empty themselves deep inside her pussy. My cum hitting her cervix set her off as well and she came with me, her orgasmic spasms milking every drop of my cum out of cock.

I collapsed on top of her flushed bosom, feeling her hand caress my sweat soaked hair and slowly withdrew my now softening member from her filled cunt. She pushed me off her onto my back and set about cleaning my cock with her hot mouth, her tongue exploring me, almost taunting me to present her with a second load. I was truly spent. There was nothing left in me. As she turned back I saw my seed slowly spill out from her reddened pussy and onto the bedclothes. She cuddled up next to me, her breasts pressing into my side as I wrapped my arm around her.

She reassured me she was on the pill and we fell asleep in each others arms, truly exhausted but never more satisfied.

I woke the next morning with a lazy ray of sun shining into the skylight. I looked across to see the bed empty and my clothes neatly folded into a pile with my shoes on top. I went to check my watch when I noticed a note and number scrawled on my forearm in lipstick.

555 1972

You better not forget about me x x x

Published 
Written by superdupersheep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments