Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Impossible Feats

4
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Note: This is my first story, and just an introduction to this couple. I would love some feedback!

How could I ignore her? From the moment I saw her my eyes were taken in. Her dark tan, and I could tell her skin was smooth, but that she was rough like sand, her dark brown hair was flung down around her shoulders in wavy tousles, sex hair if I ever saw it. I couldn’t make out the color of her eyes from across the bar but they were dark, seeming to be black from where I was sitting. She stood in stark contrast to the rest of the place – lights were flying melee around the walls, a harsh blue light emanating from below the bar, but she was dark and mysterious in a way I never imagined a woman could be.

How was it that she was alone? Or did she prefer it? Did she enjoy moving throughout the club, watching others dance, listening in on the absurdities no doubt being spoken of… I needed to get near her – that much I knew. I wanted to feel that skin, covered only by a black tank-top and leather skirt that hugged her legs down to her knees, her body was accentuated by those 4 inch red stilettos. She seemed to deflect others, skillfully moving around the bar until she knew she would be left alone with her dirty martini – a woman like that would drink a dirty martini – classy, yet with a mysterious bitterness that assaulted and caressed your tongue. She lifted the olive from the glass, perching it between her teeth…I could see her tongue moving over it slowly before she took it between her lips, painted red, sucking it into her mouth.

I could feel myself getting hard just at the sight of her – that marvelous sight. I was almost afraid to imagine how good it might feel to approach her, to touch her, to be touched by her. That was absurd…

I imagined her moving to the dance floor, my drunken eyes following her sleek form as she attempted to disappear into the crowd. She didn’t want the attention; she only wanted to dance, alone with her martini. It was then I stood from my stool at the bar, downing the last of my scotch; it stung as it rushed down my throat, but the burning was pleasant…it was how I imagined she would feel – a pleasant burning. She was fire and I was waiting to be lit. I moved to where she was dancing, her hips moving in time to the pounding in my ears which I could only assume was the music – or was it my own blood pounding, enraged, in my skull? Whichever one, the lust that pulled at me was too strong to stop now.

I clashed through the crowd until her back was to my front, then I paused…I hesitated for just a moment, nearly afraid of her reaction. No. I had come this far. So with a quick hand I caressed the meat of her thigh, pulling her roughly back against me, my member delighting at the contact, a warm sensation moving throughout my body as I thrust myself against her. Spinning around, she didn’t miss a beat. At that moment our eyes locked. Her eyes were grey and dark, and, much like their appearance, they gave away nothing of her emotions, there was no anger, nor was there lust, unlike my green eyes which burned with it. She was the coldest woman I had ever seen – yet she smoldered as her hands reached to my chest to push me away, finger nails digging in slightly through the fabric of my black button up shirt.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica



A shiver went through my spine as I clenched my jaw, staring down at her before a grin ran across my lips, a sudden daring rushing through me as the adrenaline took hold. I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her roughly into me, her head tilting back as she stared up at me, those grey eyes cold, showing only a frustration at my inability to obey. Her teeth were clenched as her muscles strained against my hold, my arm wrapping around her waist while my other hand felt down that leather skirt and up and under her tank-top.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

The music and blood pounded in my ears as we struggled, going virtually unnoticed amongst a crowd of others, their bodies intertwining as groups danced and couples grinded together in time with the music. Her breath was steady and tempered as a woman who preferred to be in control – needed it even. Well, control is one thing she wouldn’t get from me. I looked down at her, my lips curling in a crooked grin, sending a challenge from my green eyes to her grey, awaiting the reply.

Slowly…ever so slowly as our bodies clashed together she began to calm, and her pushing had become less of a struggle and more of a retort to my challenge, daring me to push her further, slowly…a smile grew on her red painted lips. Oh, how I imagined those lips on my body. Hers was a mouth that was built for vulgarity, hers was not a mouth you kissed sweetly, but crushed with intense passion. Her fingers dug into my shirt as I did just that, my hand entangling in her hair, grabbing it harshly to pull her head back further. At times my height was a great advantage. A low groan emanated from my throat as I felt her tongue push against mine, and her hand slide down my chest her fingers clawing their way down to my belt. There was no turning back as my hand grasped her ass, pulling her tighter into my hard cock as we grinded together to the music.

Other bodies knocked against us, the club raging to the techno music that pounded, the bass drum drowning out all thoughts of doubt. Suddenly I felt her hand come between our groins as her finger hooked into the top of my zipper, slowly pulling it down. My eyes widened as I wrenched her head back from mine to find a sly grin coming over her mouth. I didn’t know if this was punishment for my actions or gratitude, but I didn’t care much as I suddenly found her grasping the base of my shaft. I swear it grew harder, if that even possible, as it strained to be free of its constraints. Her hand wandered until it found the head of my cock, her finger teasing the slit which was now oozing. I was breathing heavily as I grabbed her hand, wrenching it out of my pants. I looked over those fingers, dripping with precum, my eyes turning up to meet hers as I slowly sucked her fingers into my mouth, enveloping them. I lowered my head to kiss along her neck, my low voice whispering in her ear.

“Not here…” I grunted lowly, my head turning to the side to focus on the bathroom. I looked back to her and saw that grin again on her lips, her gaze having followed mine…

Published 
Written by fireball500
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments