Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Beginning - Part 5

"A new day greets the lovers in the penultimate story of this series. James, however, has concerns!"

1
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

James and Victoria’s lusty games had continued well into the early hours of Saturday until their libidos had finally drained. With their bodies now peacefully entwined beneath a down filled duvet, the two lovers soon drifted into a deep sleep. Content in the knowledge that the weekend was theirs to enjoy, however they saw fit, there was clearly no need for an early start.  

As the mid morning sun cast its rays down through their bedroom window, a solitary fly jumped desperately from one pane to the other. It searched in vain for an escape route before reverting back, somewhat frustrated, to the air space directly above their bed. 

Victoria’s eyes rotated in all directions as she anxiously tracked its flight path. With a rolled up copy of The Evening Standard waiting patiently in her right hand, she placed her feet carefully between the folds of the duvet. Trying her best to avoid stepping on James’s legs, she raised her arm and took aim.

“Got it,” she squealed triumphantly. 

“Missed it,” she continued a moment later, realising that she had, in fact, missed the fly by some considerable margin. 

With the fly now eyeing her from its resting place on the ceiling, and far beyond her reach, she quickly admitted defeat and tossed the newspaper in the general direction of her waste paper basket.

“How do they manage to do that?” she muttered quietly before accidentally standing on James’s foot and tumbling backwards.

“Aargh, what the ... what’s going on?” he screamed, somewhat wearily, as she landed on top of him.

“Oops, I’m really sorry, baby,” she puffed breathlessly while struggling to roll herself round the right way before wriggling up close to his face. 

“Good morning, sir,” she continued chirpily,  delivering a large wet kiss to his contorted lips. 

“Bloody hell, Vic, what on earth are you playing at?” he asked, frowning at her.  

“I missed it, and ... and sort of fell over,” she giggled innocently as James pushed the duvet back, eager to examine his aching foot.

“Missed it, missed what?” he asked, even more puzzled as he reached for his ankle. 

“That fly!  I hate flies, they always ... er, what’s so funny about that?” she asked as James began laughing as he sat back and turned to face her.  

“Just go and take a look in the mirror,” he replied before his attention shifted briefly to the fly on the ceiling breaking into free fall prior to taking flight. 

Feeling satisfied that his ankle wasn’t fatally injured, he looked over as Victoria’s naked bottom disappeared through the door to the ensuite bathroom. His thoughts flashed back to their night of passion and he reflected upon something, in particular, that she had said. A sudden wave of jealousy or, to be more precise, insecurity flushed through him. Her sexually driven comments toyed increasingly with his mind and questions, so many of them, began pouring into his head; had she really meant it, did she really not care whose cock she had?

Victoria reached behind her and flushed the toilet before moving over to the wash hand basin and looking into the mirror. A large smile stared back as she studied her reflection while waiting for the hot water to filter its way through the plumbing. Streaks of greyish black, tear drawn mascara, a clear reminder of last night’s activities, adorned her cheeks, making her look something like a circus clown! Naked but for the T-shirt that she had kept on, she popped the plug into the waste and reached for her flannel.

Finally content that her face no longer resembled that of a circus performer, she finished washing and removed the plug from the sink. Her nipples, now desperately sensitive from the abuse administered by the clamps, scuffed lightly against her T-shirt as she reached over for her mascara resting on the edge of the bath. And as her right hand carefully applied a new and deliberately provocative look to her eyes, the other dropped down. Her palm slipped briefly between her legs, re-igniting the tenderness inflicted by the riding crop, causing her thighs to clench tight.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” she whispered quietly before slowly pulling her hand away. 

Replacing the mascara on the bath’s edge, she turned and headed for the door.

James lay on his side, his hand propping up his chin, as he flicked through the pages of one of Victoria’s Cosmopolitan magazines. His mind barely registered their contents, however, as the uneasy feelings continued to reek havoc with his thoughts. He jumped as Victoria’s legs suddenly straddled him. She plonked herself down firmly on his chest and leaned towards him.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

“What’s that you’re reading?” she asked, fresh as a daisy.

“Nothing much,” he replied in a voice that was noticeably distant.

“What’s wrong, baby?” she continued, beginning to frown as she sensed that something was wrong. 

“Nothing, er, nothing, Vic, I’m fine,” he lied rather unconvincingly.

“Don’t give me that, you daft fool. What’s the matter?” she persisted, reaching out and pulling the magazine away.

Laying back, he folded his arms before  looking anxiously into her eyes.

“Vic, well it’s ... it’s nothing really, I just ... er, well,” he mumbled quietly, looking for  the magazine as he tried desperately to avoid her gaze.

“Don’t look away, babe, you just what?” she urged him, looking increasingly perplexed.

“Well, about last night, you know when you said, er, you know ...” he began before stalling again in mid sentence.

“Said what?” she half laughed.

“When you said, well almost said, said that you didn’t care whose cock ...” he burbled before she interrupted his flow.

“Oh, for god’s sake, you silly boy,” she said, leaning forwards and gently kissing his forehead.

“James, listen to me, really, it meant absolutely nothing, baby. You know, it was just part of the game, that’s all. We both know what the thought of me fucking other men does to your cock, that all it was, baby, please, James,” she calmly explained, trying her absolute best to re-assure him.

“Alright, yes, I know I do. But I don’t want you to actually do it, you don’t want to, do you?” he said quietly and with imaginary question marks in his eyes.

“Honestly, you’re such a dope. I have, with you in my life, all that I could ever wish for. It was just part of the game, ok? Anyway, how does my face look now?” she commented, intent on changing the subject.

“You still look like a clown,” he replied, finally managing a smile as his doubts began to fade.

“Oh shut up, you,” she laughed, pushing herself up and throwing the duvet over to one side. 

“Well, how about this then?” she asked in an alluring voice. 

Standing up and turning her back to him, she placed one foot either side of his head. His gaze melted as he looked up between her toned legs and his blood flow began to surge rapidly towards his groin as he eyed her smooth, tight folds. They remained, somewhat, swollen and exhibited a scattering of beautiful tell tale crop marks from the previous evening. 

“Is James starting to feel better now? I think he is, you know,” she teased as she  watched his cock rapidly growing in size. 

He stared up, almost trance like, as Victoria gradually lowered herself to the point where her already moist sex pressed firmly against his face. Her hips immediately began to grind back and forth, building rhythmically before she surrendered her entire weight to his open mouth. His tongue alternated slavishly between her ringed clitoris and her arse as she reached forward, allowing her fingers to wrap tightly around his cock. Her hand began to pump violently up and down its length, releasing its grip only briefly, as she spat audibly over its tip. James’s body began bucking upwards as her strokes quickened and his hands grabbed her hips, pulling her cunt hard onto his face. His lips encircled her clitoris and his tongue began working furiously over her pierced sex.  

Victoria’s thighs shuddered, tightening almost painfully around James’s head as she rolled forwards. With her mouth straining open and her tongue pushed out, her head forced his cock deep into her mouth so that its tip forced against her throat. Her hands pushed roughly under his buttocks, pulling him closer as she desperately tried to accommodate his entire length. Just in time, she thought as his hips jerked violently up and his cum shot to the back of her mouth, partially, muffling her obscene gasps as her own orgasm surged forth.

Their expended bodies lay still for only a short moment before James gently rolled Victoria onto her side of the bed. Facing one another, they both smiled and kissed briefly before she pushed him away, laughing.

“What’s so funny?” James asked as the fly landed, as if from nowhere, on the corner of his pillow.

“Baby, I think it just might be your turn to take a look in the mirror,” she giggled, admiring his smeared red cheeks!

 

Published 
Written by EYE2EYE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors