Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Garden

"My friends dragged me to the party against my wishes . . . afterwards I was glad I came"

18
9 Comments 9
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I really didn't want to be here but my friends literally dragged me out of the house telling me I needed to have more fun. 

'Fun,' I thought, 'not possible...I'll end up nursing a drink in some corner, watching everyone else talking and laughing, and having a good time.'

I had to admit that I looked good tonight, wearing a short black slip dress with spaghetti straps and a low neckline that showed my ample cleavage. 

Underneath I had on a black strapless bra with lace around the tops of the cups and silky black bikini panties with matching garter belt which held up black stockings. 

Finishing off the outfit was a pair of open-toe black high heels which allowed my red-painted toenails to show.

I had pretty much become a hermit for the last 3 months I hadn't socialized any more than was absolutely necessary because of work. 

But, here I was, at the party of a friends friend, just as I had predicted to myself, alone in a corner of the room sipping slowly from a glass of wine. 

My girlfriends were off mingling with their friends and I was beginning to consider calling a cab to take me home. 


Suddenly there was a commotion by the door and you walked in. You were by far the best looking man in the room with your broad shoulders and big, solid chest...it was easy to see that you work out. 

You looked absolutely delicious in your tight jeans and dark blue polo shirt. Your short wavy red hair made my fingers tingle from wanting to run them through it. 

I could feel your lips tickling my sensitive flesh as you kissed every inch of my body. My pussy was beginning to grow damp from the thoughts running rampant through my mind. 

Everyone was calling out hello's and shaking your hand, slapping you on the back...it seemed to me as if everyone there knew you. 

Your eyes scanned the room and finally came to rest on mine...my heart seemed to stop beating as time stood still. 

You had the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen, I felt as if I were drowning in their depths. 

Your full lips curved into a slight smile before your gaze continued around the rest of the room. 

 

I was feeling very flushed and achy with sexual need and knew it wasn't only because of the wine and the fact that I had been celibate these past months. 

I decided to go out to the terrace for some fresh air, not knowing that you were watching me leave the room.

It was a beautiful spring evening...just a slight breeze rustling the leaves on the trees and blowing through my silky hair and caressing my warm body. 

Placing my glass on the terrace railing as I walk down the steps and out into the yard, looking for some solitude, away from the crowd. 

 

After I get far enough away from the house so I can only faintly hear the music drifting from the windows, I stop and, wrapping my arms around my waist, I begin to sway to the music with my eyes closed. 

"Mind if I join you?" the sexiest voice I'd ever heard whispers in my ear. 

Jumping slightly, I turn and find myself drowning in your heated gaze. "Not at all," I stutter.

You wrap your arms around my waist, pulling my head to your chest and begin moving slightly to the beat of the haunting tune coming from the house. 

You place your hand under my chin and lift my face to yours. "I wanted you the moment I saw you across the room," you say, before lowering your lips to mine in a brief kiss, your soft mustache rubbing against my nose. 

The kiss was over all too soon and as you began to raise your head I pulled your lips back to mine, kissing you hungrily. 

Burying your hands in my hair you return my passionate kiss, thrusting your tongue into my warm mouth, letting it wander through every moist recess before finally dueling with mine. 

You slide your hands down my back and cup my ass, pulling me to you, allowing me to feel your desire. Our moans mingle. 

I pull your shirt free from your pants and plunge my hands under it, to run them up and down your hard chest, flicking my fingernails across your nipples, causing you to shudder from pleasure. 

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Unbuttoning your shirt I continue to run my hands on your chest, feeling the hair between your pecs, your hard nipples.

Sliding your lips from mine, you begin kissing and nibbling your way down my neck to toy with the skin just above the neckline of my dress, your tongue dipping into my ample cleavage, sending a shiver throughout my entire body. 

I hadn't felt a man’s touch in so long; I was ready to explode. My panties were wet and getting wetter by the second as my juices flowed freely. 

I was on fire and knew I would surely die if I didn't feel your cock filling me right then and there.

"I need you!" I growl, as my fingers move to unbutton your pants. 

Taking hold of the zipper and slowly lowering it, I purposely brush my hand against your rock-hard shaft. "Oh God," you moan. 

My hands move to your waist and begin pushing your jeans and briefs down in one motion; you slip out of them and out of your shirt. 

I tell you to lay down as I undo my garters and slide my now drenched panties down my legs. 

I stand there for a moment just admiring your rock-hard cock, watching as you reach in your pants and produce a small foil package. 'Good guy,' I thought; "Thanks", I whispered. I drop to my knees astride your waist, take the package from your hands and open it. "Let me", I say. 

Taking the condom out, I place it on your glans and begin rolling it down the length of your hardness feeling the condom's studs as I slowly unroll it, down....down.... down....to your pubic hair I become more excited. 

I pause for a moment, admiring your latex-wrapped cock, wanting to feel your hardness inside me. 

I get on top of while you hold your cock straight up for me. Your rock-hardness slides easily into me as I lower myself on you. The cold texture of the condom sent shivers of delight through my body. 

I continue to slowly impale myself, lowering myself until I can feel the tip of your cock just brush my cervix. 'Mmm...a perfect fit,' thought. 

As my tight pussy adjusts to your impressive size, I begin rotating my hips back and forth and in a circular motion causing you to groan with ecstasy. 

Taking the hem of my dress in your hands, you pull it up and over my head as I lift my arms. 

Reaching around my back, I undo my bra and let it fall, exposing my full breasts to your lustful gaze. 

You reach up and run your palms across my erect nipples, causing tremors to race throughout my body 

As your long fingers pinch and tug on my nipples I begin to ride your cock, my pussy lips gliding along the shaft as you slide in and out of my steamy cunt. 

You tug me forward and begin to lick and bite my nipples, as I increase the rhythm of my movements, your hips thrusting up, driving your throbbing cock deep in my pussy. 

The studs on your condom accentuate the pleasure of our rhythmic movement, pushing me closer and closer to orgasm.

Your thrusting becomes a hard, steady, rhythm creating ripples of excitement deep within me. 

My pussy pulsates around your cock as I respond to your rhythm. 

You groan loudly as you cum, shooting stream after stream of your hot seed deep into my body. 

Feeling your seed shoot into the reservoir tip of the condom every time your cock brushes against my cervix, sends me over the edge, my body quivering with the force of my own climax.

Collapsing on your chest, I lay there with your arms wrapped around me as our breathing and heartbeats return to normal.

After a gentle kiss, we get up and put on our discarded clothing. 

With a tender smile and soft "thank you," I leave you standing in the yard watching me walk back into the house, no-one being any the wiser of what just transpired outside. 

 

After finding one of my friends and telling her that I was tired and was going home, I use a cell phone and call Uber,

Upon arriving home I take a warm bath, then crawl between the sheets on my bed, knowing that I will replay this wonderful night in my dreams. 

 

 

Published 
Written by rebeccakeyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments