Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the woods

"Dedicated to the person that requested it. You know who you are :-D"

11
5 Comments 5
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
The Picnic
It's our first time walking together out in the woods. I steal every glance I can at your amazing body. I can't believe you said yes to a picnic in the woods with me. I’m nothing special, but you said yes. I’m giddy inside but I can’t show it.

We walk deeper and deeper into the woods; I look around hoping we are going to get back. All the while, we are holding hands, a wonderful feeling. For me that’s one of the best things I can have, skin on skin, ANY skin on skin contact makes me smile.

We get to the 'spot' you chose, and I open the basket. Blanket down, wine out, a little bit of lunch spread out. I ask you to sit and without warning you push me on the ground. You climb on top of me, kissing me. Long deep kisses from your tongue into my mouth. OMG, this amazing woman is just ravaging me, and with that thought I change from the submissive to the dominate one. I lift you up, in an instant you are under me, with my body on you; you feel my cock rising in my pants on your thigh. I grind it on your leg and you move your pussy on my waist... Kissing, the warm sunlight shining down on us. I move all the stuff off the blanket, and I am stripping you. First your blouse, then your bra. OMG your breasts are amazing. I feel my breath slip away for a second as I look at them... As I pause, you rip my shirt off, you don't care it has buttons, we are both shirtless. Your amazing nipples are staring at me... I lower myself and start sucking and squeezing your tits. You moan as I do this, pulling my head into your chest. I go back up as I hold your breasts in my hands, and kiss you hard, letting you know I'm going to drive this bus for a while and with that I start to unbutton your pants, I hate button up pants but one will endure. I now have your pants undone enough to reach inside, my fingers do the walking all the way down to that warm wet spot I call heaven. You are dripping wet already, what were you thinking of all the way out here?

My fingers probe and poke and reach inside you, you grind into my hand as I do this. We are kissing so hard, I pull away and kiss your neck, your ears, down to your breasts. Fingers still working in your pants. You reach for my pants. You rub against my hard cock on the outside of the jeans. I press into your hand like you're pressing into my hand. You reach to unbutton my jeans but I stop you. I reach down, with both hands and I pull your jeans off. Your cute sandals don't offer any resistance when they get there. Here you are the most amazing woman in the world lying naked in front of me. I start to kiss you from your head to your toes, licking my rough, wet, warm tongue finding places on your body you didn't even know you had. I take my hands and follow down your body. Pinching, squeezing and caressing as I go. I get to the one spot that I want your clothes off for, your beautiful pussy, all shaven. OMG it's gorgeous. I look at it, it's the perfect pussy, but then again to any guy any pussy looks great. I lower my head and slowly spread your thighs, you moan in anticipation. You know what's coming and you can't wait. I reach your pussy and my tongue all warm and wet goes to work. As it does you grab my head and pull it as hard as you can into you. I know I'm going to be here a while. I lick and suck your pussy, I move my tongue around and I find that one spot that makes you JUMP. You wrap your legs around my head pulling me in harder and farther if that's possible. Sucking harder, licking every inch of you, inside and out. My tongue darts to your asshole licking around the outside, you squeal in pleasure. You can't take much more of this I can tell, you are shaking already.

DanaeBond1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaeBond1

I plunge my tongue back inside you, deep this time and once inside I move it around, it's like a little snake inside you. With that you start to cum, as quickly as you cum I suck all your juices up you taste like cherry, I love cherry! Hoping to get you to cum again, I move my fingers to your clit; I massage it hoping to taste the cherry taste of you in my mouth again. You are playing with your nipples, I think it might happen, without warning this time; no shake no tremor, no noise, you cum again... All over my face. I lick every drop of you up, so good in my mouth, so sweet.

You pull my head up, kissing me; the look in your eyes is all mischievous. You force me to sit up, then lay down. You undo my pants and pull off my jockeys. With my pants and jockeys off, my cock is standing at full attention. You first grab it, looking at my face to see what kind of reaction you get. I arch my back to give you ALL of me. You stroke it slowly, spitting on it so it feels good. Then I feel your mouth just take in the tip of my cock. Your warm tongue licking it, your mouth sucking the tip and only the tip as you stroke me. Then without warning your hand is gone and you are sucking my entire cock. I look down and see your beautiful hair; I watch your head go up and down on my cock. I am in heaven, I’m with an amazing woman who initiated sex with me and now she’s sucking my cock the best it’s ever been sucked. I know I can’t take much more of this; I gently pull you up to me. Kissing you, softly, gently wanting to savor every moment here. Without hesitation you climb on top of me, I don’t know if you know this is my favorite position but I am smiling just the same. You look at me and ask “Why are you smiling?” to which I reply; “I’m in heaven at this moment”. You start sliding up and down my cock your wet pussy feels amazing you are so tight I don’t want our picnic to end. You lean forward and kiss me not losing any momentum on my shaft. I start to thrust upward as you slide downward. You go faster and faster, jamming your pussy as far down as it will go on my cock. I can’t take it anymore. I need to change your position or I will finish to fast.

I take you off my cock, lifting your small frame from me. I move you so I can enter you from the rear doggy style. I know you like this; I’ve heard you talk about it with your girlfriends. As you are there, I reach around and grab your tits squeezing them hard; as I do that I shove my cock into your tight little pussy, your amazing pussy. As I start to thrust in and out of you, you start to match every stroke. You start to moan I can tell you’re going to cum again. I’m glad, I love getting women to cum as many times as I can. I watch as you reach down and play with your clit for a second or two and not thirty seconds later I hear you scream like I’ve never heard you scream before. I feel your cum dripping down my thighs. Your excitement starts to bring me to a crescendo. I start pumping harder and harder. You know what’s coming, you want it, you need it, and you want me to cum inside you. You reach down and play with my balls, that’s it, that’s all it took I start to spasm thrusting my cock harder and farther into you as I cum. One, two, three, four times I thrust into you, four times cum comes spewing from my cock into you. You moan and feel me dripping down your thighs, my cum mixed with your cum. I press you down onto the blanket and turn you over. I don’t remove my cock; I want to be in you as long as I can. I kiss you long and hard tasting you, smelling you. You feel amazing in my arms. I smile as my member begins to fade and ask “Lunch?”

Published 
Written by whyusearealname
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments