Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Isabell's Fantasy

"Two best friends meet on a whole new level"

4
2 Comments 2
8.5k Views 8.5k
457 words 457 words

(Comment me, i'll continue. This is my first story, socomments would be great!)

 

 

Isabell glanced over at Dante's room. She had the perfect veiw of him, if he only walked into the fucking room. Dante walked into veiw, as if answering Isabells demand. Isabell glanced away, but to look back to see him staring at her. She smiled and he climbed over to her. Isabell watched as he chuckled as he looked at her appearance. She had just gotten out of the shower from balle. Isabell looked down and noticed she was wearing only a towel, her blonde hair falling over her shoulders. She looked back up and was staring into Dante green eyes, him gazing into her blue.

"Isabell" He whispered, and lightly kissed her neck. Startled she dropped the towel, and felt him smile on her neck. his hand carrased her back, and she felt herself get aroused.  He picked her up and threw her onto the bed, climbing ontop. She watched as he causally stripped, while lying ontop of her.

"Dante, should we do this?" She asked, Hoping he would say yes. His reply was a hard kiss on her lips followed by his fingers grazing her already wet pussy. Isabell moaned against his lips as he shoved two fingers deep inside of her.

"Dante." She moaned. he smiled and began to thrust faster. Her nails grazed his back, making him shudder. He mashed his lips against hers and forced his toung into her mouth.  Dante pulled his fingers out of her soaking pussy and separated his lips from hers, and started to kiss down her body. He parted her legs nad kissed her inner thigh making her arch her body. He cupped her ass and held her in the air as his toung slid inside of her.

"Dante! i want you so fucking bad." She moaned. Dante smiled again and began to thrust his toung faster, making her moan even more.

"How bad do you want me?" He asked stopping for a moment. She pulled him up to her and grasped his throbbing cock.

"If you dont fuck me, i'll have to force my self to tease you." She whispered. Dante smiled and pulled away from her.

"I like that idea." he said. Isabell shrugged and sat in his lap, grabbed her remote for her sterio, and clicked play. "Hips dont lie" boomed through her room, as she began to give him a lap dance, bruching his cock with her pussy ever so often. Dante moaned and Isabell smiled.

"See i can tease you too." She whispered. Dante grabbed her by the arms and flipped her over. he stopped the music and whispered into her ear.

"Baby, you havent even seen teasing yet."

Published 
Written by XxSexxymammaXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments