Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Feels Good: The Beginning

"Lexy enjoys her boyfriend, but she finds out what he's been doing."

7
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
608 words 608 words
Lexy loved her boyfriend. Together, they were the perfect couple. A smoking hot, super sexy, honest couple. Truly, she didn't think anything wrong with him. Until he convinced her to get under his covers.

"I want you in my bed, Lexy," Jake had said. At first, Lexy was ecstatic. Lexy touched herself a lot. It wasn't until a few years ago she longed for an actual penis to slide into her, she wanted somebody to tie her up, she wanted to make out, she wanted to hear those second moans. She was thrilled that she would be enjoying sex after wanting it for so long. She knew Jake felt the same way. And Lexy stayed super - excited.

But that night, her feelings changed. She arrived at his house. But she couldn't find him. His mom answered the door, just as she and her husband were leaving for their special date. Lexy searched and searched, and finally found him in his bedroom, naked. Lexy liked what she saw. His body was rather slim and lean. His penis had to at least be like a 7 inch or something. Lexy smirked at him. "Are you ready?" she asked. Jake beckoned her closer. She sat on the bed next to him.

Blake leaned over. "Strip for me," Jake whispered into her ear in a sexy voice. Lexy couldn't resist a second smirk. He was drop dead sexy and hot. And he knew all the right moves. Lexy stood up, and removed her jacket. She threw it onto the floor. Next, she slowly peeled off her silver tube top and tossed on top of the jacket, followed by her miniskirt. On top went her bra. Finally, Lexy showed off her perfect butt as she pulled off her panties. Jake's eyes were wide and wanting.

She sat on Jake's lap. He rolled over and dimmed the lights.

stacygee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stacygee

Lexy started to feel wet. She knew Jake would be doing all the work, since he went on top. He lowered his head and kissed her. "You're mine," he said. Lexy smiled playfully. "Make me yours," she challenged.

She was very wet by now, and she could feel him get hard. He kissed her again. His tongue swirled around hers. It sent tingles through her body. Jake shuffled around, and finally let go. Lexy was sorry. He shifted to the end of the bed, and Lexy widened her legs and closed her eyes. She expected a penis going in, but instead she felt Jake's tongue exploring her pussy. She let out a soft moan. The moans got louder as he licked harder. He sucked on her clit and slid his finger into her. Lexy's head was spinning.

Blake stopped and crawled on top of her. "This is it, this is what I've been waiting for," Lexy thought. She gasped as she felt him fill her. Jake kept on going. Finally, Lexy could hear his moans. She wanted to make him feel better. So she tensed her pussy, making it tighter. Jake enjoyed it, she could tell because he started dirty talking. "I want to shove myself in you and hump you until I cum on your sweet tits," he whispered.

He humped a little harder and faster, as did their moans. Finally Lexy was panting and moaning and so hot she couldn't take it. Her body began getting a burning sensation. She came harder than ever when Jake squirted on her boobs and emptied a second load into her mouth. Lexy swallowed and grinned.

But her grin disappeared when she saw a red light blinking beside the curtains.

It was Jake's camera.

And it was recording.

Published 
Written by sweetsparkle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments