Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane's New Teaching Job

"Jane discovers the wild side to her new school."

10
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words
After teaching for only three years, Jane felt she would have more opportunities if she got out of her small town to teach somewhere that was more progressive. Since she was happy to move somewhere new the options appeared to be endless. That was, until she found that there were so many others applying for the same jobs. Having discussed the situation with her parents, she was not surprised to get a call from her Uncle Randolph.

Uncle Randolph is one of those men who believes he is better than everyone else, except for close friends, of course. A close friend for him is suspiciously like someone who could do him favors. Jane braced herself for a long conversation about "his school" which was a frequent topic at any family gathering. No one in the family knew what great achievement Uncle Randolph had done to earn such esteem, which was why Jane was skeptical about him. Somehow he landed himself a position on the board of a well respected school. St. Mary's was a private boarding school for boys. Students were all from wealthy or influential families. The surprise for Jane was her uncle's offer to give a personal recommendation if she wanted to apply for a job at "his" school.

St. Mary's sounded like it had a lot to offer if she could get over their superiority complex. Perhaps it was just Uncle Randolph. Jane decided to apply. A family recommendation could be very beneficial, but she did consider the possibility that his recommendation might get her blacklisted immediately.

Invited to interview, Jane spent a day at the school. It was very enlightening with several quirks. They appeared to be overly concerned about health matters and asked her to wear a heart monitor on her wrist throughout the day. She hoped it was not a problem that her heart raced as she began to teach a lesson to a class of only eight boys. They were surprisingly attentive and Jane calmed down once it was going well.

She was also subjected to a personality test, which felt like a cross between a therapy session with a shrink and interrogation by the police, not that she had experience of either. The questions were fairly typical ones to ascertain personality types at first. Then they became more personal and intimate. If the man had not looked so serious, and she been so nervous, Jane might have refused to answer some questions.

He asked her openly about her name, since her last name is Head, and what people said to tease her about it. The interviewer claimed it was to understand how she dealt with that type of situation. It felt like someone else was speaking for her and sounded ridiculous as she described how boys used to say things like, "You are what you give," or ask if she lived up to her name. Most embarrassing was when she told him that as a teenager she decided Head was a good name and the taunts were no longer an issue because she did like giving head. Part of her gave up at that point and she just had fun with it, exaggerating answers to let him think she was a bit promiscuous.

Jane was astonished by how enthusiastic they were about her and accepted the job as a math teacher. A few months later Jane was moving to her new home at St. Mary's, one of the perks of boarding school. She had a week to get settled and then students would arrive. Other staff were already there to help move her in. Jane was the only new starter at the school. They all had dinner together that first night. There were more than twenty staff and about a third were men. Most of the women were reasonably young, only one looked to be in her forties, and there was not an ugly one in the bunch. A couple of the men were at least in their forties, including Mr. Bonner.

The principal, Mr. Pete Bonner, is over six feet tall with a solid muscular build. He was fairly handsome too, but in his forties and married, making him out of bounds for three reasons. The man who caught Jane's attention was Eddie, the young, muscular P.E. teacher and coach of just about everything. Should could not help wondering if he had the stereotypical endowment of black men, but refrained from asking.

Being new to the school, Jane was given a mentor to help her get used to the way things worked. Marie was a bubbly, energetic woman. She is slightly shorter than Jane's 5 feet 3 inches, but extremely curvy. This would also be her new next door neighbor.

If it was possible, Jane would have borrowed some of Marie's cleavage, but she took comfort in having an attractive face and great legs. She had a round butt and hips too, which worked for some guys. It seemed to be working for the men at the school, because she felt like they were all checking her out. Marie also noticed the men watching Jane. "They are probably mentally undressing you." It also happened to Marie, but she said the new girl will get more attention for a while and that she should just enjoy it.

The day after Jane moved in other staff were talking about having a party that night. Marie said they were good at parties and it made up for being a bit isolated on the remote school grounds. Occasionally, they went to the city for a night out, but she claimed the parties at school were better. There would be music and dancing, plenty to drink and she emphasized lots of flirting, particularly for the new girl. It sounded like a good chance to get to know people which was just what Jane needed.

Marie asked what Jane was going to wear that night. She had not considered it. Marie told her to dress like she was going out. "Look hot," she said. "Don't just make the men stare, make them drool. Make them want you." The party was beginning to sound like a major event. An offer to help her choose something was welcome. After dinner, Jane set out a few things on her bed. Marie came in wearing a backless white top draped lightly across her breasts and left her navel exposed. A yellow pleated skirt and white stilettos brought out the curves in her legs.

"You can't be wearing any bra with that," Jane asked, knowing it was a stupid question.

"It's better than that, I got no underwear at all!" She flipped her skirt up, briefly flashing a bald pussy at Jane. Then she giggled. "It makes me feel sexy going without any. You should try it."

Jane wasn't sure about that. They looked at what she had laid out on the bed. Marie suggested the short black cotton skirt. "There is no risk of it flying up like mine, so you can feel safer going commando with me. Please, please, please do it with me," she begged. Jane could hardly believe she was going commando as she got dressed. The blue silk blouse was more modest than Marie would have chosen, so she insisted that Jane only button it below her bra. She slipped on her blue heels and only needed a bit of make-up and she would be ready. The excitement was contagious. Something had Marie really hyped up about tonight and Jane was determined to find out what.

Music could be heard outside the building. Inside, the main hall was vibrating to the thumping bass of dance music. Several people were already there. Every woman was dressed to impress. Jane was glad Marie advised her on what to wear. Tony, one of the groundskeepers, had set himself up as the barman and gave them each a glass of wine. Free drinks are even better.

After a little conversation the pair joined others on the dance floor for a few songs before coming back for another drink. Marie asked for something stronger and handed Jane a small glass of some red liquid. She threw it back. It was strong, but good. The drinking continued with occasional breaks to dance again. A couple of the guys joined them, paying particular attention to Jane and Marie. John started getting dirty with Marie, standing behind her and holding her close. Marie loved it and shook her ass against his body, encouraging him.

The buzz in Jane's head was caused in equal parts by the loud music and alcohol. A loud cheer caught her attention. Mr. Bonner held something up in the air. The music was turned down to a background level while everyone filed into the next room.

This room was more like a study. Instead of the stacking plastic chairs in the school Jane just left, there were chairs and couches with fine upholstery. Marie grabbed a two seater for herself and Jane. A few items were moved to clear the center of the room. Mr. Bonner placed three bowls on a table. He gave a brief welcome back speech and then asked if everyone was ready for the team building exercise. There were affirmative responses from several. "Who wants a dry fuck?"

Cheers filled the room. "Dry fuck?" Jane looked to Marie for an explanation.

"Yeah, it's simulated sex and it's a lot more fun that those other stupid games to get people to interact with each other." She was excited about it and clearly, so was everyone else.

"Miss Head," Mr. Bonner addressed her personally, "since you are new to the school your name is not in the pot yet. Would like to make the first draw?"

What did she get herself into? He addressed everyone else by their first name. Was it because he liked calling her Miss Head? Everyone's eyes were on her as she crossed the circle to Mr. Bonner. In three bowls were different colored poker chips. She was to take one from each bowl. Red chips have the women's names, blue the men, and the white have sexual positions. Jane took three chips and handed them to Mr. Bonner who called them out as Jane walked back to her chair. "Danielle will give John a blowjob." How wrong does that sound?

Danielle was a tiny blonde and the youngest staff member. John was one of the older staff with mostly grey hair. They met in the middle of the circle where Danielle knelt in front of him. Mr. Bonner started a timer. Danielle started bobbing her head in front of John with her mouth open as if there really was a dick in it. Jane could not believe what she was witnessing. Marie was smiling and cheering, "Go Danielle!" Another woman said, "Suck it, baby." John stood quietly, one hand on his hip the other on top of Danielle's head. As the timer started making noise to indicate it was almost up, John pulled Danielle against him, "Deep throat time." The woman's face was definitely pressed against him.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

She must have felt his cock against her face. She was smiling as she got up and returned to her seat with a skip in her step.

Another pair performed cunnilingus. The woman stayed in her chair while a man buried his face between her legs until the buzzer went. It lasted about a minute. Next up was a simulated doggy style. After that, Mr. Bonner announced that Jane was no longer exempt and he dropped another red chip into the bowl.

Jane tensed up with each draw after that, knowing it would eventually be her name. The drawn names were not put back in the pot so fate could not spare her from taking a turn. All the men had taken a turn and their names were back in the pot before Jane's name was drawn. As her name was drawn the man selected was Tony. He seemed okay to her. They were completely surrounded by the circle of staff. Jane looked down at her 34B tits and then at Tony, "Sorry, I wasn't really built for titty fucking."

Tony told her not to worry, he thought they were great. She got down on her knees. Tony spread his legs and bent his knees to bring his cock down to her tits. A firm hand on her back held her close, squashing her tits against him. A hard shaft slid up and down her sternum. It felt pretty real for simulated sex. The only difference was that they still had clothes on. Tony whispered, "Your tits feel great." Kind of him to try, but it only made her more self conscious. She looked up to see him keeping an eye on her modest cleavage.

Tony was thrilled to see her flesh responding to his movements and proud to be the first to be intimate with her. He was disappointed when the buzzer went. Still, being a gentleman, he helped her back to her feet. They got more applause than most as they returned to their seats. She assumed it was because she was the new girl.

The games lasted longer than she thought. All the women's chips went back in the bowl. They took a break while Tony served more drinks. Jane needed another. She downed another two shots of who cares what and topped up her wine. Things started up again without any announcement. A few minutes later Marie slapped her shoulder, "You're up."

"No, stay right where you are, Miss Head." Purely his size made Mr. Bonner look intimidating as he approached despite the warm smile. Kneeling brought him to about the same height as Jane on the couch. "It is my duty to please you, my dear." With that, he placed his hands on her knees and spread them. Hooking his hands behind her knees, he pulled her forward. Jane nearly spilled her wine, quickly passing it to Marie. "Wow!" Jane looked to see what impressed Mr. Bonner. He was looking right up her skirt.

The lust filled look of satisfaction in his eyes as he glanced up reminded Jane that she had no panties. "Shit!" She had no idea what to do, "Um..." Too late, he lunged between her thighs. His tongue found her clit immediately. A jolt ran through her entire body causing her to stiffen briefly. Her new boss had no shame. "Hypocrite," she thought to herself, "I have no shame either." He explored her pussy with an eagerness she had not experienced before. Teeth bit down on her clitoris, not painfully, but causing a slight outburst from Jane. Was everyone staring at her? She wished it was paranoia, but as she scanned the circle, not one person was looking anywhere else. Jane desperately tried not to react, but her body refused to obey. She bucked her hips and let out a loud gasp which earned encouraging comments for Mr. Bonner from a few of the guys.

Finally, the buzzer sounded. Jane pulled her knees together as he emerged from her nethers, desperately hoping no one could see that she had nothing underneath. Her entire body was tingling. Her new boss had just given her incredible pleasure right in front of everyone. Jane kept her eyes down to avoid all eye contact.

Mr. Bonner was still on his knees, "I love this party!" He wiped his face with the back of his hand, but making little difference to the natural lubrication he wore now. Jane felt his hands brushing her legs. Taking hold of her calves, he lifted her legs up high. Her butt slid to the edge of the couch. Jane tried to stabilize herself with her hands not noticing that her skirt had been held down. Before she knew what he was doing, she felt his penis enter her.

The high pitch squeal was instinctive. Jane looked at her boss in horror. What was she supposed to do now? Her legs were held against his body and his cock was buried completely inside her. Did everyone see what he had done? It must have been obvious. She hoped there was still the tiniest chance that it looked simulated. After all, Mr. Bonner was not fucking her, he simply his body against hers. It was possible that no one noticed his dick was out and that he stuck it in her pussy.

This was well beyond anything Jane ever imagined. It was like she was watching things happen to someone else; they must be some else's legs extending in front of her with Mr. Bonner's arm around those feminine thighs. She did not recall crossing her feet, but there beside his face he held her ankles with one large hand. He was smiling down at her.

He raised his voice for everyone to hear. "Let's give Miss Head a real St. Mary's welcome!"

People moved closer crowding around them. Mr. Bonner pulled back. Jane put her arms down to lift herself up but a hard thrust surprised her; a moan escaped before she knew it. Mr. Bonner started thrusting fast. Jane already had a shallow breath and she could not stop herself from giving away her body's appreciation for how Mr. Bonner was fucking her.

It dawned on her that there was no clothing between them. He had his pants down completely. There was no way anyone missed what he did from the beginning.

Marie reached over, "Show off your tits," and unbuttoned Jane's blouse. "Relax, Jane," Marie stroked her hair, "Mr. Bonner always goes first with new girls." Marie let Jane's blouse fall open and then released her bra.

"Welcome to St. Mary's, Jane." Mr. Bonner said. After than everyone said welcome and a sea of hands blocked her view. Warm and cold hands touched her all over. Her belly, breasts, and a couple stroked her cheeks. Most were fairly gentle, a couple grabbed. One rough hand pinched a nipple hard. Then she felt hands on her arms and legs too. There were too many to count. No part of her body seemed out of bounds.

She heard comments, some welcoming her others complimenting one physical attribute or another. It all sounded friendly, but it was overwhelming. Mr. Bonner was still fucking her and Jane was in no position to respond with anything but grunts and moans. The constant touching everywhere was too much to handle. A hand found her clitoris and started rubbing gently at first, then more forcefully. With all the stimulation her body received, Jane was beginning to lose control. She felt light-headed as an intense orgasm rippled through her entire body. She could not stop moaning and panting. There was nothing subtle about this orgasm. She squirmed involuntarily, contorting her face.

As the intensity reduced, Jane felt her legs being moved, pulled apart. Several sets of hands were manipulating her so she just let it happen. Mr. Bonner was still fucking her. It almost felt normal now. Then she heard him say, "Clear." Everyone stepped back. Jane could see again. Mr. Bonner was still smiling as he thrust himself in and out. She could see from his expression he was about to cum. He pulled out and stood up. Arching over her, he used the back of the couch to support himself while he shot his load on Jane. The warm cum sprayed across her belly and just reached her tits.

Marie, still next to her, reached over and ran a finger across her belly. "Welcome, Jane," she put the finger in Jane's mouth. Jane sucked the salty semen from Marie's finger and then watched as Marie took a little more to taste for herself. That was her official initiation. Now that she was in, the rest of the staff was taking off their clothes. The "team building" exercises continued only now they were real. Marie said, "The hardest part is stopping when the timer runs out." After everyone had taken at least one turn of non-simulated sex Mr. Bonner declared the exercises complete.

A few people got together in pairs or threesomes and started doing whatever they wanted. Jane noticed a couple of the women were kissing and touching each other intensely. A couple of the guys came to talk to Jane and Marie.

Mr. Bonner interrupted to speak to Jane. They moved away from the crowd for a chat. He was back in Principal mode. It was surreal having a discussion with her boss while she is topless and wearing his cum and his dick is still hanging out. There were still rules about these events. He asked if she had an orgasm. Jane thought it was completely obvious she had, but he wanted to be sure because the unofficial motto for the male staff is, "No pussy neglected." In these events the men are to do their best to make sure every woman who wants one has an orgasm. Until that happens, any woman who has already had an orgasm is considered off limits, to the men at least.

Jane found that surprising since there were about twice as many women. It sounded like a difficult task. "It is," he said, "until the students arrive, and then the odds are more than reversed." Jane stared at him in stunned silence. "Don't worry, Jane, you're in good shape." Then he started to walk away. "I need to see that all of my staff is satisfied, if you'll excuse me." There were only six days until more than eighty students arrived, every one of them male.

She remembered a comment one of the other women said earlier in the day. At the time, she thought it was just to put her mind at ease. Now it had the opposite affect. "Don't worry, the students will love you," she said. "And you will love them too."

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments