Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessica and Owen Chapter 3

"Jessica has fantasies about three sums and Owen visits her at work."

3
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

  It was early monday morning and I had just stepped out of the shower. I dried myself with a towel, then walked over to my full length mirror to look at myself. I had never been happy with my looks but have recently become more confident. Owen loved my body and made me feel attractive. I was slim every where except my hips, but I wasn't overweight, I just had some fat there. I had long legs and was 5'9”. I tied up my long brown hair and dropped the towel. My hand moved to my pussy and rubbed it gently before inserting in a finger. I imagined myself with Owen and another man both fucking me in a different hole.


The phone rang, interrupting my thoughts. It was my friend Neela returning my call.
“Heya babe, you called?” her loud voice rang down the phone.
“Yeah I wanted to talk to you about something. Remember about the couple of amazing nights that I've had with Owen? Well, I think I have gotten more confident about my fantasies and want to share them with him. I was to have a three sum, with owen and another man, but I know he won't go for it”.
“What's wrong with a girl? Maybe if he did it with another girl first he would be more comfortable letting in another man.” She suggested.
“That's what I was thinking, and that's why I was calling you”. I was hoping she would go with my idea.
“You mean me??” she shrieked. I could tell she was taken a bit by surprise. We had been friends since high school and even though that wasn't too long ago, we both had remained close friends.
“Yup”
“Yeah sure, what the hell. It can't hurt. Plus it may be fun”. We made plans for later that evening then hung up.
I had had doubts about whether or not Neela would be up for this, but I knew she had the hots for Owen. We had also shared many sexual experiences when we were in our last year of high school, and have always been attracted to each other.
I walked over to my bed, naked, and laid down on my back. I reached down to my pussy and after rubbing it a few time, I inserted in one finger. My fingers could never fill me the way Owen's thick cock could, but I still enjoyed them. I put in a second finger, then a third after becoming increasingly wet.
I thought about straddling Neela, with my hands caressing her small brown breasts. In my thoughts, I bent down to kiss her nipple and with my free hand began fingering her. I began to nibble on her nipples and increased the pace of my fingers. I did this to her while she pushed her hips upwards.
Out of my thought I began to rub my clit with my free hand. As Neela had a screaming orgasm in my thoughts, I had one too.
I quickly got dressed realising I was late for work. I called Owen on the drive in confirming our plans for that evening.

laurarivera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurarivera

The day went by slowly. I was a secretary at an insurance company. The days were usually busy but hardly anyone was in the office that day because most people were out on a training course.
Around noon, I saw Owen stroll into the building with a bag in his hand.
“I brought lunch”. He said placing the bag on the desk. I peered in the bag. “Hope you're in the mood for Thai”. He knew that it was my favourite.
“Thanks babe. Hardly anyone is here so we can eat in the conference room”.
I picked up the bag of food and went into the conference room. Owen followed me shutting the door behind us. I started to take the containers out of the bag when Owen grabbed my arm and turned me around giving me a hard kiss on the lips.
“There's something else I want to eat first” He said slipping his hand up my skirt.
I pushed his hand away even though I was horny. “Owen! What if someone walks in?”
“Jess there's hardly anyone here. Plus I've locked the door and promise to be quiet”.
This time I didn't stop him when he lifted me onto the table and slid off my shoes and tights. He then lifted up my skirt so it was around my waist. He moved his hand downwards to remove my panties. He put a hand on my chest and pushed me down so I was laying on the table. He kissed my thighs and I put my hand on his shaved head guiding it towards my pussy. He began by licking my clit. He then spread my pussy lips before putting his tongue in. I began to push his head in further wanting him to go faster.
“Oh fuck me Owen!” I moaned. I wanted my pussy to be filled and only his cock could do that.
He stood me up and turned me around so I was bending over the table. He slapped my ass before unzipping his trousers. I could feel his hard cock against my ass. He quickly put it in my pussy and began pumping it in and out hard. I could feel his balls slapping against me. He began to pull my hair with one hand as he grabbed my tits with the other.
I loved it when he fucked me over a table. I thought back to when he fucked me over the table in my parent's kitchen. I began to cum.
“Oh Goodness.. fuck me harder”.I whispered. He began going faster and harder making me cum.
Owen wasn't far behind me but continued to fuck me until I felt him cum inside me. He pulled me out and I turned around. I kneeled in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. I licked my juices off of his cock and then continued to suck it. I could tell he was about to cum so I took his cock out of my mouth.
“You're going to have to wait until tonight, I have a surprise for you.” I could tell he was annoyed but he didn't say anything. We both put on our clothes and sat down on the table. “Now are you still hungry for lunch?”.



Published 
Written by rxtales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments