Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jillian's Birthday Cake

"It's Jillian's birthday, and she's about to get the most awesomest present ever."

7
6 Comments 6
6.1k Views 6.1k
832 words 832 words

“Ready for your birthday present, Jillian?” Nick smirks, unbuckling his jeans. I’m on my knees before him instantly, looking up at him through lusty eyes.

Fuck, yes,” he groans, as I take his large, uncut cock into my mouth. I wrap a hand around his shaft firmly, stroking gently up, then down, as I swirl my tongue around his throbbing tip. I take more of him in my warm mouth slowly, then move up, sucking once more at the top, teasingly.

He grabs my hair harshly, forcing me swallow his cock, and my teeth scrape along his meaty stick as he throat fucks me relentlessly. I moan around him, extremely turned on by his roughness. It’s making my clit throb painfully. I apply more suction, and he lets out a low moan, pulling me faster along him, my tongue at the base of his shaft. I feel the tip of his head hit the back of my throat, and I gag. I remember what my daddy told me, though, so I close my eyes, relax, and take it like a champ.

“You like my cock, Jill?” Nick asks, and I answer him with a long, muffled moan. He must like that, because I see him throw his head back and another deep groan escapes him. I’m wetter than a super soaker. I hope my vaginal juice doesn’t stain my panties. They’re my favorite, with little pink vampires printed on them.

“Swallow, bitch.” is all he says, and a second later my mouth is flooded with his hot creamy jizz. I do as I’m told, and swallow it greedily, just like daddy taught me. He lets go of my hair, leaning back on the couch, sighing contently. I’m still between his legs, legs and knees tender and rug-burned from not wearing my knee-pads.

He’s leaning back on the couch, eyes closed in bliss, breathing heavily - and still hard. I know he’s sensitive, so I softly trace his veins with my tongue, licking from the base of the shaft, along his wide length, and behind the tip. Abruptly, he stands from the couch, pushing me away.

“Hands and knees, now.” he commands, and I instantly comply. Once again, I regret not wearing my safety gear, because now both my elbows and knees are going to be bruised and burned. I should have listened to my mother, Carolyn. She always warned me to use protection from carpets when taking a thick dick.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

Oh well, serves me right. I’m such a stupid slut.

I put my forehead to the carpet as his hands grip my hips. Without warning, he thrusts into my tight cunt, impaling me all the way in. I can’t help the loud whimper that escapes me.

“Yeah, Jill,” he grunts, slapping my ass, “Take my cock.” he pulls my hips against his hungrily, ravaging me completely. The room is filled with the sound of our skin slapping together loudly, sweat filling the air. I’ve never been more turned on than in this moment.

Oh, fuuuuuuck..” I cry, gasping. I can feel my stomach contracting rapidly as he pounds into me faster and harder and ohmyfuckinggod -- I let out a long wail as the most intense orgasm consumes my body, rendering me limp. I feel him grunt again, a stinging in my ass as he slaps it twice.

He doesn’t stop as I come - in fact, he speeds up, taking me mercilessly, and holy fucking tap dancing Christ, he’s going to make me have another orgasm.

He shoves down on my back, making me bow to the floor; sticking my ass up in the air and I come again instantly, the arched angle making Nick’s meaty length rub against me just the right way. I close my eyes and lay my head to the carpet, totally and completely drained. I feel him pulse inside me, a guttural growl escaping him.

“Hope you like pie.” he says, strain in his voice as he works me from behind. Before I can comprehend what he means, I feel him pull out, then hear him stroking himself furiously, my warm wet juices providing excellent lubrication as he brings himself to orgasm behind me. I'm still on my raw hands and knees, head resting against the floor, trying to catch my breath and hoping he'll unload on my ass.

 I hear him let out a satisfied moan as he comes, but instead of emptying his man milk on my back or ass, he places the tip of his dick to my pussy, filling me with his thick creamy semen - giving me a delicious cream pie. It's so unexpected that I come again. We stay in our positions a bit longer, only our heavy breathing sounding in the room.

He may not have given me a birthday cake, but I had to admit - that was the best birthday present ever.
Published 
Written by dirtygrandma69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments