Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jordanian Joy (Part Two)

"Sean and Salwa continue their extra marital sinning."

16
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Neither Salwa nor I had much of a change of clothes so ordering room service was the sensible solution. Besides, after our erotic extramarital moment of passion, neither of us wanted to leave the room.  My naked body was still covered by the innocence of the white hotel sheets. Salwa decided to shower whilst I ordered a selection of some extortionately priced fruits and two rump steaks. 

The bed sheets were now stained with our sins. Our slick orgasms shone clearly under the subtle hotel room lights. I could hear water splashing on Salwa's smooth Arabic skin and clearly, she was wiping away the evidence of our deeds. "Oh, Sean," she called, "can you pass me my robe? I forgot to take it in the bathroom."

"Sure." I slowly got out of the bed, crouched down, looking at my guilty flaccid manhood that had just entered a beautiful cave of paradise, I picked up the robe and discreetly hooked my hand around the bathroom entrance in a lame attempt to give her some privacy. "Here you go!" With that, I felt my hand being pulled into the bathroom.

"Don't you think you ought to shower as well," she purred, "especially before dinner?"

"Well, I suppose but I wanted to wait for you to finish, I replied with such false consideration.

"Mr Sean. We need to save water. Showering separately is so unnecessary."

I was drawn to Salwa's red-nailed forefinger beckoning me through the shower curtain. Salwa took the shower head and ran the water over my chest. I watched her hand run down my trimmed torso. She loved the fact that it was rough with chest hair in the right places. I was pressed in the corner against the cool ceramic as Salwa took the soap and slowly lathered it all over my pasty body. Her naked breasts looked spectacular as the warm water trickled over her erect nipples. 

Touching Salwa's delicate face, we kissed and I looked deeply into her eyes before gently kissing her dark neck and luscious red lips. Carefully, Salwa started spraying the water over my cock. It was satisfying and sensual to the point of being randomly ticklish. My desires were starting to multiply and my soft sleeping manhood was all of a sudden being brought back to life. 

Salwa turned with her back to me and my animal instincts led me to cup her perfect breasts from behind as she made little circles with her ass over my hardening cock. Tenderly moving her wet red hair to the side, I kissed her neck passionately as I gradually stiffened against her. 

With assertiveness, I grabbed the shower head and hovered it up and down her chest before spraying it over her sweet sex. Salwa groaned in appreciation of the attention her now swelling clit was receiving. Slowly lowering myself, I knelt down behind her and started to slowly open her ass cheeks. Salwa's pussy was ripe pink and highly appetising as the shower water trickled down the back of her torso. Opening her pussy slowly, I started lapping the sweet honey from inside her recently spoiled wet slot. 

The mix of pure sweet femininity and slightly salty taste of the remainder of my sperm stubbornly remaining in her eastern delight made me ravenous for more of her and my tongue explored her vulva thoroughly. Grabbing my head Salwa aggressively pushed me deeper into her and my cock was now like a rocket waiting to take off.

"Oh my, Sean. That is just fucking amazing!" she moaned as she looked down at me while I dined relentlessly on her. 

SophieKit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieKit

Occasionally, I would hover my finger over her tight butthole. If having adulterous vaginal sex was frowned upon in her culture, the thought of another man even attempting anal kink with a married woman would be purely satanic. However, Salwa did not complain and when my now aching tongue rubbed over the sensitive wrinkles of her human balloon knot, she gasped in complete shock.

Clearly, no man had ever done this to her and the initial tense reaction was soon replaced by a relaxed series of pants in slow anticipation as to which of her nerve endings would be alerted next. My tongue went deeper into her contracting anus as my finger started rubbing her pussy. 

"Aghh. Sean, what are you doing, you bad, bad man?"

"Do you like it? Do you want me to stop?" 

"Oh, God Habibi! That feels fucking amazing!"

My tongue went deeper into her now soapy dirtpipe which was now sweet tasting with essence of lavender. I could feel Salwa's hand caressing the back of my hair as my mouth worked overtime. After a few short minutes, I raised myself and grabbed the complimentary bar of soap on the side of the bath. I lathered my hand, widening her ass slightly apart as I started to stroke the creamy bar over her twitching butt.

At one point I slowly inserted it. "I'm just making sure every part of your delicate body is clean, Miss Al Fendy."

"Mmm. Thank you, you bad man," she groaned. "What else are you going to surprise me with?"

A gush of water covered our connected lips as we passionately kissed. I then cheekily inserted my sudded digit into her now relaxed asshole and slowly started to move it around inside. Salwa then bent down and grabbed my steel-hard cock and rubbed her gaping pussy against it. 

"Fuck me again!" she demanded. Like a glove, my cock disappeared, I slid into her warm sex and felt her smooth butter immersing my entire steely shaft. My balls pounded against her aggressively as Salwa beckoned me to go deeper and harder. My finger was still massaging and sliding in and out of her asshole as my cock started to swell in her. Deliberately, Salwa backed harder into me and I then took my index finger and inserted it slowly into her butt. Both fingers were now sliding up and down the anal wall that backed onto her pussy. 

"Mmm. Sean. Nobody has ever been so dirty with me," she moaned. Salwa took my cock and dropped to her knees and sucked me hard. "I want your dick in my ass after dinner baby but I want your sperm on me now."

Following a few strokes in her lightly clenched hand, my cock reached its inevitable peak and a sudden pearly white streak struck her wet face and landed on her breasts. Salwa had a satisfied grin as another load dropped less forcefully onto her stomach and ran down towards her well-fucked pussy.

"Oh la la, Sean! Do you have any more for me?" she tartly asked whilst cupping my balls and licking underneath. 

"Maybe after dinner," I quivered. We cleaned our naked bodies of our debauchery and dried up before slipping on our robes. Then there was a knock at the door with the clear sound of moving plates on wheels.

"Perfect timing," Salwa uttered as she wrapped her hair in a towel and strutted sexily towards the door. 

Published 
Written by sexmadman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments