Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joyeux Noel

"A Christmas Trip To France Proves Explosive"

36
9 Comments 9
1.4k Views 1.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

I'd been seeing Daisy for about five months. She was a strawberry-blonde—carefree, energetic, free-spirited Irish girl with a sex drive that almost matched my own. As we approached Christmas, we were juggling with the decision as to where to spend the festivities; her folks or mine. The decision was inevitably causing much angst. One night, she arrived back at our shared house with a giant smile on her face.

"How do you fancy spending Christmas in France?" she said in her sing-songy Irish accent.

She went on to explain that two of her school friends had got married and bought a small chateau near Arles in southern France on the banks of the Rhone. She added that they had offered to host us over Christmas. We got out the maps and worked out where it was, how on Earth we would get there, and the other logistics of such a trip. After two days of debate, lots of research, we decided to go by car (we both drove), avoid toll roads to reduce costs, and split the outward journey in two, with a stop in a local pension. We thought we would start early on the twenty-second of December, drive as far as we could, stop in a small town, and find a rustic hotel to stay the night before arriving late on the twenty-third.

Having finally agreed on our plan, we celebrated by going to bed early, tearing off each other's clothes, and enjoyed a particularly energetic session of soixante-neuf (which seemed highly appropriate given our destination). We licked, sucked, and fucked for most of the night before we both succumbed to a need to sleep.

The drive down through France was pretty uneventful. I had meticulously planned the route, and Daisy was a more than capable navigator. She took over the driving duties after four hours at the wheel and a short brunch break. Three more hours of driving took us to a village just north of Limoges. We parked the car and walked around the pretty village. Almost at once, we found a small restaurant offering rooms. Daisy was the linguist, speaking excellent French to the very presentable woman in reception, a dark-haired woman in her early forties. She negotiated a double room for the night, with a three-course dinner and wine all thrown in! Well done Daisy!

We fetched our cases and a young girl, presumably the daughter of the receptionist, showed us to our room.

"She fancies you," laughed Daisy as the girl left us to our own devices.

"And I bet you fancy her!" she added.

She was certainly very attractive with long curly jet black hair. She was short with a lovely figure and an angelic face. I was still thinking about her as Daisy laid me flat on the bed, freed my cock from my jeans, and went down on me with her exquisite mouth and tongue. I was soon hard as a ramrod as she bobbed up and down, her tongue swirling around my engorged member. She would normally initiate sex in this way, then climb aboard my cock with her vagina well lubricated. But the sucking continued, together with a gratuitous caress of my balls, until I felt that glorious climax and I pumped her mouth full of my creamy hot sperm. When we first started dating, she refused to take my cum in her mouth, but as time went on, I managed to coax her into accepting my juice, and now swallowing, an act I'd always enjoyed seeing girls do. I think she now actually enjoyed the taste of cum, as she would sometimes stop me from cumming inside her vagina and instead offer to finish me inside her lovely mouth.

After she had finished swallowing my latest load, she looked me in the eye, and said, very slowly, "You're mine, not that French tart's."

I smiled at her. We dressed and walked around the village as the last of the sun's light faded. We found a small, intimate bar and had a couple of drinks by a roaring log fire. We'd booked dinner for seven and made our way back in time to take our seats in the dining room. The young girl was, of course, our waitress. When we queried something on the menu, she was unsure so went off to get the chef. The 'chef' was, of course, her mother. Talk about job sharing!

Over dinner, the waitress-girl's interest in me became very obvious. She fussed over me, largely ignored Daisy, and did little to hide her fascination with me. Daisy and I enjoyed a shared seafood platter for starters, and then a rich steak stew, cooked in red wine. Red wine also accompanied the meal. Before the next course, I needed a piss and some fresh air. I went out to a courtyard and enjoyed the cold night air.

I returned to see Daisy and the waitress in earnest conversation. As I approached, they both looked at me furtively, laughed a conspiratorial laugh, and the waitress left.

"Her name is Véronique. Venny if you prefer. I've set it up."

"Set what up?" I said.

She told me that Véronique had been very keen to have me in her bed tonight and would probably finish her work around half ten. She was going to tap twice on our door as she passed on her way to her room at the end of the corridor, number two.

I protested to Daisy that I only had eyes for her and I wasn't in the least interested in the waitress (I avoided using her name as that was increasing her sexual allure). My words were in vain as Daisy insisted I fancied her and that I could have her for the night. She said she was an extra Christmas present from her. After ensuring that Daisy really was happy with the arrangement, I said ok. I wish I could have said 'reluctantly' but I couldn't, really.

As if on cue, Véronique took our orders and Daisy confirmed tonight's arrangements. I ordered two brandies. I thought I might need it.

It was nearly eleven when the knocks came. I hadn't slept, but lay listening to Daisy's deep breaths in bed next to me. I rose quietly. I wore boxers and a grey tee shirt.

I opened my door. There was nobody about. I wondered if this was all a joke, worked up by Daisy and Véronique. I walked down the corridor and located room two. I tapped twice. After a brief pause, the door opened and she stood there, in a black bra and panties.

"I'm Venny," she said in a thick chocolaty French accent.

I told her my name, and we slowly came together and kissed. A slow, lingering kiss, growing in intensity and passion. My hands felt her bum, caressing her delicious cheeks. I pulled her close and realised that she could feel my erect penis against her belly. We parted, and I looked at her face, beautifully clear skin, dark brown eyes, and jet-black hair. My right hand found her breast and I caressed it, running my finger over the mound caused by her erect nipple. In response, she started to rub my cock through the material of my boxers. I realised I already had a pre-cum wet spot.

We kissed again, and I squeezed the clip on her bra to release her fabulous globes. As soon as the bra hit the floor I lowered my head and started to lick and suck her nipples, giving both my oral attention. She threw back her head and gasped as I aroused her.

Suddenly she broke away and muttered something I didn't quite catch. As she spoke she lowered herself to her knees. With both hands on my shorts, she pulled them down roughly. She looked at my cock, which had sprung out, before devouring it inside her Gallic mouth. It wasn't quite as finessed as Daisys earlier, but it had an animal ferocity, allied to deep-throating. I started thrusting, fucking her mouth. She gagged once or twice, but happily carried on.

I was sure I couldn't continue without exploding in her mouth. I took her shoulders and gently pulled her away. Her big eyes looked up at me, confused. I pulled her to the bed and pulled off her panties. The musky aroma hit me and assailed my senses. She had a small bush of pubic hair, obviously well-maintained. I kissed her inner thighs, getting close to her pussy lips. I aroused her, teasing her for five minutes before I took the plunge and pushed my tongue between her lips, tasting her juices, and making her tremble. Her juices were flowing freely, covering my face. I switched attention to her clit which was engorged, raised like a mini cock.

As I licked it, I started to fuck her with my fingers and she moaned loudly. I hoped nobody was in any of the nearby rooms. The combination of my tongue and fingers suddenly made her cum, and she bucked as intense orgasms screamed through her body. I worked the orgasms, one after another until she cried out,

"NON, NON, NON!"

I let her relax for a minute or two. I wiped my face on her bed and moved between her legs. She looked at me as I raised my cock to her pussy. I pushed a pillow under her ass and held her legs high in the air, open by about thirty degrees. I rubbed my cock along her wet crack and angled it to penetrate her. I pushed firmly and enjoyed the sensation as her young, tight cunt enveloped my cock. I started to fuck her, long slow thrusts. It was superb as she started crying in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I continued to fuck her hard, and she urged me on,

"Baise-moi, Baise-moi, Baise-moi!"

I was pretty sure she was saying "fuck me", so I obeyed orders and continued my sexual assault on her vagina.

Finally, I felt my balls tighten. I was about to cum. At the very last moment, I withdrew and leant forward offering my cock, covered in our mingled juices, to her mouth. She greedily took it and sucked until I came in her mouth. She sucked every last drop of my sperm down her throat.

We both lay down and after a while, we kissed. She wanted me to stay all night but I thought I should get back to Daisy. I found my tee shirt and boxers and after some more kissing I quietly left her room.

I gently closed her door. I turned and found myself face-to-face with Venny's mother. She looked like the angry mother of a daughter you've just fucked. She nodded her head in the direction of her room, and I, somewhat nervously followed her in. She started talking in rapid French, none of which I understood. My blank looks seemed to anger her as if I was being deliberately obstructive. She calmed down and slowly put together some words in the form of English.

She said that she had just listened to her daughter of sixteen being fucked by me. She asked what did I think I was doing. She clearly wasn't very keen on my actions.

I slowly explained that it was her daughter who had instigated this intercourse (ignoring Daisy's part) and that it had been completely consensual. I told her I had withdrawn before I cum inside her (ignoring the part about cumming in her mouth).

We were sitting on her bed, and she seemed to have calmed down. She lowered her head and I thought she might be crying. Trying to cheer her up, I said her daughter was becoming a woman with normal urges. I put my hand on her shoulder and she suddenly looked up at me. Without warning, she leaned towards me and kissed me, full on the lips. I don't know how, but as we kissed I could feel another erection brewing inside my boxers. It didn't go unnoticed as I felt a hand encircle my stiffie. She rubbed it up and down, before she pulled it out, lowered her head, and started to suck me.

"My God, what was happening?" I thought.

She was more measured than Daisy or her daughter, but I enjoyed the attention her mouth was giving to my cock. She stopped suddenly and slipped off her black silk robe, exposing a lovely mature body, perfectly contoured, with a lovely pair of breasts. I was about to enjoy sucking her perfect nipples, but instead, she returned to my cock, taking me deep into her mouth. She seemed to be fully aware of the moment to stop before I cum. She raised herself and pushed me gently onto my back. She raised herself and climbed over me, grabbing my cock and guiding it towards her pussy. She mounted herself on my cock, riding me slowly. We continued, both enjoying the fuck, until she climbed off and proceeded to position herself on all fours, inviting me to fuck her in a doggy position.

Before I slid my cock back inside, I bent towards her ass and licked her pussy from behind. She tasted delicious, and I licked her profusely along her slit, then concentrated on her clit, giving her obvious pleasure from the sounds she was making. I used my finger to rub around her ass and managed to penetrate her ass hole with a single middle finger. Her moans took on a greater intensity and I wondered if she wanted me to fuck her tight ass. Instead, I pushed my cock inside her hot, wet pussy, and started thrusting hard. It didn't take long until I felt another orgasm deep inside me and I released another spurt of my sperm inside her. We cuddled for half an hour, occasionally kissing. She was nodding off, and I decided it was time to go. I extricated myself from her body and silently left the room.

Daisy and I decided on a quick escape in the morning. We left money for our bill together with a generous tip, and we were soon on our way along an empty country road with a crispness in the air, the sun shining, and a song in our hearts (well mine at least).

We still had a seven-hour drive ahead of us. With a seven o'clock start, hour for lunch we should have arrived in Arles at around three in the afternoon. A prolonged lunch in Castres, some roadworks, and trouble locating the Chateau, meant we didn't arrive until four-thirty.

We were welcomed warmly by our hosts, Charlie and Sophie, and shown to our room in the impressive-looking house. We dropped our cases off and joined our hosts and another couple for afternoon drinks in a delightful sitting room with a massive log fire at one end, an oak-beamed floor covered with three beautiful North African rugs, a high ceiling, and classic chairs, and sofas, with teak bookcases surrounding the room. The second couple were friends from Avingnon and had just called in on their way home. They were gone within an hour and we were able to speak freely to our hosts.

Daisy had much catching up to do with her erstwhile school chums and I took a 'back seat' listening to the conversation. From what was said, I began to wonder if Daisy and Charlie had been more than just friends at school.

Sophie announced that it was time to prepare dinner. I asked if she wanted a hand. With a coquettish look, she nodded and I followed her towards the kitchen. It was an authentic Victorian kitchen. A large Aga-style oven lay at the heart, emitting a heat that I could sense as soon as I entered the room. Dinner was largely prepared. Smoked salmon, prawns in a cocktail sauce, and a green salad merely needed transporting from the kitchen refrigerator to the dining table, which I accomplished, demonstrating fine culinary talent.

Crusty bread was baked in the oven to accompany the food. I looked at Sophie. She was a very sexy redhead, with curly tresses down to her breasts. Her breasts were nicely defined in a satin dress, with a V-neck which beautifully showed off her assets. She had a thin face, with green-grey eyes and a beautiful small mouth, surrounded by fiery red lipstick.

We chatted easily. She was a fascinating and arousing company. I thought that smouldering was a word I would use to describe her. She busied herself in the final preparation of the main course, a rich and flavorsome coq au vin, with roast potatoes and winter vegetables. She stopped suddenly, turned to me, and asked, "Do you like me?"

After a pause, during which I took the opportunity to review her beautiful body, and replied, "You are delightful. Sensual. Gorgeous. Alluring, Smouldering!"

I don't know how we ended up facing each other, but the next moment we were kissing, passionately. As we kissed, I caressed her body, without restraint.

Just as suddenly as it started, she pulled away with a shocked look on her face. "Sorry," I said.

She smiled in response. After a pause, she said, "They are probably fucking now. They were lovers at school. He still loves her. Why do you think you were invited here? Your job is to keep me happy in bed whilst he fucks the arse off Daisy. Come on, a little swinging keeps the fire going in a relationship."

I was frankly amazed at her attitude. But as I thought about it, Daisy's 'gift' to me of the night before now made more sense. I looked at Sophie, who was looking incredibly desirable. I realised that I now had two gorgeous women to share my Christmas bed with. As if reading my thoughts, Sophie looked at me and said, "Don't worry, we'll have fun together."

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

I believed her.

With some trepidation, I made my way to the sitting room to gather Charlie and Daisy for dinner. They weren't fucking but they had moved to the same sofa and I sensed they hadn't been recounting memories of their trigonometry lessons.

We all made our way to the dining room, where Sophie was finishing laying the table. The food was delicious, perfectly partnered with the crusty bread. Soft music was the perfect accompaniment. The main course followed, which was equally delectable. We drank a dry white wine with the starter but swapped to a rich, red which we had picked up on our journey. Everyone either really liked the wine or was being kind, but we managed to finish the bottle before the main course was finished.

We were ushered into the sitting room for our desserts, which were served with liqueurs. The desserts were mini-tastes served in small individual bowls.

At some point, both our hosts were out of the room, and Daisy asked me what I thought of Sophie. I smiled and told her I knew what was going on. After assuring her I didn't mind what was afoot, she gave me a kiss, said thanks, and told me I'd enjoy Sophie tonight. I believed her.

We gathered again, and a glass of brandy was handed to all. Charlie stood and faced us all. He seemed to be addressing me as he explained, with no hesitation, that tonight Sophie would spend the night with me, whilst Daisy would share her delights with Charlie. He was good enough to make sure this was acceptable to both Daisy and me (Sophie's tacit acceptance was presumably a given).

Soon after, Daisy and Charlie disappeared together, leaving Sophie alone with me. I was trying to find the next words to say to her when she announced, "I'm horny now. Come to bed and fuck me!"

I may not be Einstein, but I can take a hint. We made our way to my room, and we wasted no time kissing again, falling on the bed. after wrestling for some time, she ended up straddling me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

I tried to undo her dress, but with little success. She managed to remove my shirt, and she turned around, hoisted her dress, and straddled my face. It was then that I realised she was wearing no underwear, and I had free access to her nether regions. I wasted little time in licking her pussy, using my tongue around her lips, before opening her slit and sliding my tongue from bottom to top. Her juices were starting to dribble and I enjoyed her taste. As I continued licking her, she managed to undo my flies and extricate my cock from my boxers. I could only imagine the sight of her small mouth, bright red lipstick, taking my cock deep inside.

She licked around my mushroom head, then down the shaft, licking my balls before the return journey, followed by taking it deep inside her mouth and starting to bob her head, slowly to start. The sensation on my cock was enough to take my mind off her pussy, and she ground it against my mouth as if to encourage me in my efforts. I needed no second warning and located her clit. After licking it, using the tip of my tongue to circle her clit, I sucked it into my mouth, milking her clit. She released my cock in order to cry out as I brought her to a climax. I eased off and she returned her mouth to my cock. I continued to lick her, giving her wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure, as she brought me to orgasm, making sure she caught all of my sperm in her mouth.

She dismounted and immediately removed all her clothes. I stared at her superb body in the half-light from a bedside lamp. She was truly awesome. She looked at me as I stripped and she joined me on the bed, our two naked bodies completely joined. She rose and left the room without saying a word. I wondered if that was it for the night. I felt exhausted, but still desired her soft delicate body. I must have drifted off because the next thing I sensed was her perfume close by. She sat on the bed and handed me a glass - more brandy I assumed. I raised it to my mouth and realised it was a liqueur. It tasted smooth, with burnt flavours. It was good.

Sophie trailed her hand down my chest, smiled, and said, "This will revive you. And I think someone mentioned a fuck!"

We got into bed, the crisp clean white linen feeling wonderful against our naked bodies. She used her mouth to make me hard, then lay on her back. Her open legs were an invitation I couldn't refuse and I quickly moved into position, entering her gorgeous pussy as deep as I could. I held the pose, then slowly withdrew, before thrusting with greater force. I continued fucking her, gyrating my hips, changing the angle of attack. She raised her legs, circling my waist and I felt myself deep inside this gorgeous creature as I felt the familiar onset of a deep orgasm as I emptied my balls deep inside her lovely, tight cunt.

I slept soundly until my bladder insisted on being emptied. I made my way, naked, to the bathroom, looking back at the red, flowing hair, cascading from the bed. On my return, she was sitting half up, smiling at my return. Thinking of the sensuous beauty had already given me a semi-erection. The semi became a full hard-on and she wasted little time in grabbing my cock and massaging it as I climbed back into bed. Her mouth once again replaced her hand. But it was a short blowjob as she rode me cowgirl first facing away from me, then facing me. We were getting close, when she dismounted, lay on her back, and asked me to cum in her. I complied, and after a dozen thrusts, I felt my cum explode deep inside her. She held me tight as the orgasm subsided.

We fucked again before hunger drove us in the direction of the kitchen, where the heavenly aromas of a full English breakfast (especially bacon) were permeating the house. Daisy and Charlie (now showered and dressed) were busy cooking the breakfast, organising the clear-up from the night before, and supplying hot tea and coffee. After breakfast, I made my way to the bathroom to shave, shower, and thence to the bedroom to dress. Daisy, released from breakfast duties, was emptying our cases, and hanging our clothes in the wardrobe.

We kissed and shared our experiences of the night before. Charlie was too drunk to manage any more than a single fuck before falling asleep. He'd rather made up for it in the morning with three manly fucks. I gave her a blow-by-blow account of my night with Sophie, and we laughed. We wondered what the plans were for Christmas Eve sleeping arrangements.

We spent the rest of the day shopping in the local shops. We'd offered to make the meal but instead plumped for buying a large lunch in the local hotel. It was delicious and particularly good value, especially as we washed down the lamb with more red wine. Sophie and Charlie returned to the house and we shopped for eggs, milk, lemons, and a bottle of a spirit, which we were told was ideal to make crêpes that evening.

We walked back slowly as the light receded. The front door had been left open and we went straight to the warm kitchen. I opened the door to find Sophie, naked, laid out on her stomach over a large wooden block table, with Charlie standing, fucking her energetically from behind. Sophie raised her head to me and smiled as I backed out of the kitchen.

We rested in the living room, and we were joined thirty minutes later by the "dynamic duo" as Daisy and I christened them. We played some games, watched some unintelligible French TV, and then took to the kitchen to rustle up some delicious crêpes.

There was still no mention of any sleeping plans as the time reached eleven. Daisy and I looked at each other furtively, and I announced we were ready for bed. Charlie looked quite sheepish and seemed a little hesitant. Finally, he said,

"We all seemed to enjoy last night. How do you fancy all sleeping together tonight?"

Daisy and I discussed the proposition alone. I had some misgivings but she seemed quite keen to give it a go. She'd never had two guys at once. With some reluctance, I said yes.

We all congregated in their large master bedroom, with one of the biggest beds I'd ever seen (they must have a foursome in mind for some time, I thought). To start with, Charlie and I were stripped and made to lie down on our backs on the bed. Both girls stripped off in front of us, giving us an erotic dance to get us in the mood. We were then treated to a blowjob by the girls, with Daisy and Sophie alternating between us. They wanted to make us cum with their mouths, and I certainly had no objection.

They were both excellent, but it was Sophie who enjoyed my ejaculation, before Daisy muscled in, cleaning me up with her mouth. The girls turned their attention to Charlie, but he seemed to have imbibed too much alcohol again and was having difficulty maintaining his erection. Another ten fruitless minutes passed before the girls gave up and Charlie made his way unsteadily out of the bedroom.

The girls were thirsty and found a bottle, which they brought to the bedroom with glasses. We all had a drink. I noticed we had slipped into Christmas day and we raised a Christmas toast. As we chatted, I noticed the girls starting to touch, and then kiss. The kisses got more passionate as they started to explore each other's bodies. As their action heated up, I became more and more aroused. I grasped my cock and worked it slowly with my fist as I watched the girls kiss each other's nipples, then move so they were facing each other, head to toe. They started licking their pussies, and I watched this erotic tableau with mounting arousal.

By the time they finished, I was so near to the edge. Both girls looked at me, my cock, but it was Daisy who got the first go. She pulled me towards her, and I entered her, ramming her hard. I needed to get off quickly and I did, much to Daisy's irritation. Sophie came next, but I told her to give me thirty minutes. After I rested, I fucked them both, leaving all three of us exhausted. We slept solidly.

I awoke with a start. Charlie and Sophie were engaged in a soixante-neuf on the bed in front of me. I looked around and Daisy was also awake, looking on intently. We turned to each other and somehow knew what to do. We kissed and I pleasured her with my mouth on her nipples, and two fingers inside her pussy. I moved her gently and shifted behind her, spooning her. I rubbed my cock against her pussy, then slowly penetrated her hot, wet cunt. I fucked her slowly, deliberately, listening to the sounds coming from the other side of the bed. Suddenly I heard Sophie gag and realised Charlie had deposited his full load in her mouth. They got up and left the room, leaving me to fuck Daisy to our climax.

Breakfast was continental - bread, ham, and cheese followed by croissants. Christmas lunch was to be catered. A local restaurant was shipping in a three-course lunch at two pm. We wandered into town and joined many locals at the hotel for a festive drink. Most of the clientele were men. Presumably, the women were at home peeling potatoes, stuffing turkeys, and generally creating family lunches. We didn't need to peel any potato, for which I was mightily glad. We planned on leaving early on Boxing Day, and Charlie, in particular, tried to persuade us to stay another day. Despite the sex-fest, I was keen to leave. The weather was still fair, and I wanted to be off before it worsened.

Lunch was delivered on time, eaten on time, and by four, we were all fast asleep, having gorged on the biggest meal I'd ever seen. We all woke around seven. Cold meat sandwiches were offered but quickly refused. Personally, I didn't think I'd be able to eat till well into the New Year. Charlie asked me again to stay while the girls tidied up from lunch. When I refused, he became morose. He looked at me intensely. I thought he'd try again, but he changed tack. He asked me if he could sleep with Daisy again. It was the last night, so I thought why not?

The girls joined us and the sombre mood lifted as we partied with some card games, including strip poker. Sophie ended up naked whilst I wasn't far behind her. I'd tipped Daisy off about sleeping arrangements, and she seemed cool with the deal. As we didn't have much undressing to do, Sophie and I took ourselves off to bed and I left Daisy with Charlie.

Sophie looked sensational. Very sexy. I realised I wanted her desperately. More than Daisy. Just for this last night. I felt guilty for my thoughts. My desires. But I still desired this gorgeous young girl in my bed. I wanted to feel her next to me. Feel myself inside her.

She lay back on the bed, naked. I stood before her. I looked her up and down, feasting on every inch of her body. Her lustrous hair, her sublime face, her wonderful breasts, her ass, her pussy, and those long shapely legs.

After the poker, I was only wearing my boxers. I pulled them down and felt my cock spring out. It stood proudly erect, awaiting whatever Sophie wanted with it. I tore my gaze away from her body. I looked down at my cock and spotted a blob of pre-cum on the tip. She saw it too and slowly bent down, and without using her hands licked it off in one sweep of her tongue. She seemed to savor the taste before she bent again and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me deep, using a hand to massage my balls like she was taking good care of my sperm.

I pushed her onto her back on the bed and lay beside her. I gently opened her legs and licked her pussy. My cock was next to her mouth and she took it hungrily into her mouth. Mutually pleasuring each other was delicious. We both savoured the intensity of the stimulation. But it had to end. She could tell I was close and she wanted me inside her, fucking her, depositing more of my sperm deep inside her.

Who was I to refuse? We started with doggy, and I slipped my cock into her tight wet hot pussy from behind. As I fucked her I caressed her bum cheeks, feeling the perfection of those two globes. I ran my finger around her ass crack, making her moan aloud. She pulled away from me before I cum, and lay down, inviting me to fuck her in a missionary position. I lowered myself and slid into her in one fluid movement. I thrust into her once, twice, maybe a dozen times. I felt it soon after, as my balls tightened and my muscles caused three large spurts of my sperm to explode inside her.

We rested. We fucked again. We slept. In the morning, before the sun had risen, we fucked again.

It was mid-way through the fuck that Daisy and Charlie joined us and watched as we finished. Afterward, we lay back, a sheen of sweat covering both our bodies. I hoped our audience was appreciative of our efforts and performance.

Charlie spoke to me. "If and when you're up to it, Daisy wants both of us together!"

I'd forgotten that Daisy had always fantasised about being fucked by two men at the same time. I needed recovery time, but with the ever-ready Sophie's mouth, I managed to 'rise to the occasion'. In the doggy position she preferred, I fucked her from the back whilst Charlie offered his cock to her mouth. We switched a couple of times, but we both came, a few minutes apart, in her pussy.

We had to leave. An emotional and tearful parting. We didn't manage to escape till eleven am, three hours later than I planned. We drove northeast, heading towards Avignon and on a different route to our very exciting journey south!

Postscript

We got the news in March that Sophie was pregnant. There had been a plan from the start, hatched between Daisy, Sophie, and Charlie (who was unable to father children) to try to give Sophie the baby they desperately wanted. The plan worked to perfection as a healthy baby girl was born in September. Initially, I was upset to have been used in such a way but came to realise that I had given them the most precious of Christmas gifts, without any real cost to myself. And I did get to fuck one of the most beautiful women in all of France!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments