Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just another afternoon for me and my man

6
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
477 words 477 words
One afternoon with me and my man

Quicker than the speed of light my sexy boyfriend had lifted me off my feet and onto the bed. His kisses rough and passionate, his tongue teasing my lips apart to fight with my tongue. I couldn't take much of this, i wanted him so much. My hands wandered down to unzip his jeans but he batted me away and forced my hands above my head, restricting my movement. He had me just where he wanted me, under his every control and command. Still, it didn't stop me ...

"Please baby, don't tease me" I managed to gasp as his fast moving hands slipped off my soaking wet lacy thong from under my dress and plunge his fingers inside of me. I had to bite my bottom lip to stop a whimper of lust and minimal pain escaping.

His fingers went to work on my soaking pussy as his tongue teased mine. He felt me tighten around his fingers before letting go of everything and cumin all over them, panting for breath as he brought me to a powerful orgasm.

He lets go of my wrists and allows me to help him undress. Whilst standing he pulls me up with him and strips off my skin tight, short dress. His hands brush down my body, starting from my face, he pulls me close for another passionate snog before tracing his hands down my body.

Clearly aroused and not able to take much more of this teasing his spins me around and forces my to bend over in front of him. Teasing me with the soft head he rubs my clit, again making me moan aloud. With that he plunged his whole 9inch thick "love stick" inside me.

We're both rather into a good hard fucking so starting slow isn't an option. He pounded the fuck out of me whilst i rubbed my clit, cummin over and over again as he fucked me crazy. Never slowing down I screamed the empty house down. I was in pure ecstasy as wave after wave of incredible orgasms crashed into me. Making me weak at the knees and leaving me into a constant state of pure bliss.

I could feel him swell inside me and his fingers dig harder into my ass and hips as he came closer and closer to letting loose his hot load inside me. His thrusts getting slower but harder and as deep as possible.

I screamed his name as he came deep inside me whilst making me cum again for the umpteenth time. Gently he pulled out of me and kissed my lips and stroking my soft breasts. It would only take a two minute break and we'd be at it like rabbits again. Maybe he'd finally let me take control.

Always lots of energy have me and my man .
Published 
Written by Insanely_hot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors