Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie provides shelter from a storm

"Tyler has a car accident in a storm and is aided by Katie who provides him with refuge and care."

4
1 Comment 1
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Returning from Australia was always going to be challenging but settling back home was made ever more difficult by the adverse weather conditions at the start of 2014. A cold December was followed by stormy and blustery conditions in January which were at their peak when Katie arrived back in the UK. A week of meeting and greeting with old friends and family drastically improved her mood, but soon the realisation of starting again from scratch started to dwell on her mind. Katie decided she needed some time alone to assess her options and submit applications for relevant vacancies.

The family home in north western Ireland offered the ideal setting for such requirements. Nestled in between two mountains overlooking a lake, this serene venue would provide solitude and warmth and an escape from both the horrible weather conditions and all outside distractions.

She arrived at the homestead on Friday evening. The ferry ride was the worst transit she ever experienced, three hours of rocking and swaying to and fro followed by a five hour dark and difficult drive. Katie was relieved to have the journey behind her and quickly set aside her luggage before prioritising lighting a warming fire. Once the flames were climbing up the chimney she soon grew comfortably warm and set up her laptop on the comfy sofa. She organised her documents next to her left side, her wine bottle and glass to her right and began scouring her bookmarked job sites for appropriate vacancies.

Although immersed in her tasks, Katie couldn't help notice the worsening hail and sleet bashing against the windows. The mountainside was still heaving with the previous two weeks snowfall and the sleet was now turning this to a sloppy mush. The howling winds attributed to banging and scratching all over the exterior of the house. All of these factors together made Katie feel quite vulnerable and exposed.

Concentrating on her laptop tasks was already proving extremely difficult. She decided to give up for the night and make herself as comfortable as possible. She raced upstairs and slipped into her ruby red silk nightie and wrapped up in her fluffy white robe and fluffy slippers. She grabbed a warm blanket and returned to the sofa downstairs.

She popped on her box set of "True Blood" which served as a welcomed distraction from the stormy environment. Katie lost herself in lust for her two favorite characters and began compiling a daydream in her mind. Just as she was getting to the intimate climax of her story Katie heard a violent knocking at the front door. Startled and confused she leaped from the sofa spilling the last drop of her shiraz in the process.

She approached the front bay window and peered out the side of the curtains to see a handsome stranger cowering under the front porch. Up on the roadside she could see an abandoned upturned vehicle which appeared to have slid and landed in the ditch parallel to the house. Seeing this she rushed to the door and quickly ushered the stranger inside.

"Oh my God, are you alright? Come in, sit down. Let me get you a drink," offered Katie.

"Thank you, I'm so sorry to intrude but I've had an accident out front and was hoping I could use your phone. I'm Tyler. It's very kind of you to welcome me in like this."

Katie found herself staring at Tyler, barely taking in what he had just said. Initially she was too stunned to notice but now as he stood by the glowing fire she admired his strong rugged features. She snapped herself out of her daze and replied.

"Your welcome, Tyler. I'm Katie. I saw your car overturned out there, you sure your not hurt?"

Her instincts taking over, Katie probed her hands around Tyler's body searching for injuries. Once she realised what she was doing she became bashful and embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, you don't seem seriously hurt, I'll get you the phone."

Still red faced with embarrassment Katie rushed to the kitchen and returned with the phone and a hot brandy.

"Here you go this should calm the nerves a little."

As she passed him the drink Tyler noticed her gown had slipped over her shoulder exposing her cleavage in her red nightie. Tyler couldn't help but stare and appreciate her body before snapping out of his trance and downing the drink in one.

"Thank you I feel a little better already. I'll just go make a quick call to the emergency services if that is okay."

He returned to the room to find Katie curled up on the sofa under the blanket. He informed her that due to the horrible weather conditions the roads are unusable and they would not be able to make it out until the morning time.

"That's alright there are plenty of spare rooms here. The most important thing is that you are safe. Come, get yourself warm." Katie raised the blanket ordering him to join her on the sofa.

As he sat in beside her she immediately felt the chill of his body. Her nurturing nature once again taking over, she pulled him close to share her warmth. Normally shy and timid she found herself surprised by her actions in these unusual circumstances. Tyler also taken by surprise, embraced her kindness and grew warmer and cosier with each passing minute.

In an attempt to break the awkwardness of the preceding few minutes Tyler broke in with an attempt at small talk.

"Sorry I interrupted your evening, so what were you watching?"

Sure he would not share her passion for "True Blood" she felt reluctant to tell him, alas she did.

"Oh, I love that show.

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1

Sookie is so sexy, exactly my type of girl. Cute, petite with great boobs."

Tyler was instantly embarrassed by his revelation, had he hit his head he thought to himself! Realising that this description matched her precisely made Katie blush with excitement. They stared at each other longingly for a moment before returning their gazes to the tv.

They sat silently watching the tv for the next five minutes. In this time Tyler had worked the courage to edge himself closer to Katie and wrapped his right arm around her shoulder.

"Thank you for warming me up Katie I'm feeling so much better now," he exclaimed.

"In truth I'm really glad of your company I was beginning to get quite scared in here all alone. Looks like your bad fortune has been to my advantage," said Katie with a cheeky grin.

Hearing this Tyler could contain himself no more, he pulled her head in close and reached in to delicately kiss her soft moist lips. They embraced each other wrapping their arms around each other, rubbing their bodies against each other. Tyler kissed her neck and behind her ears and Katie became increasingly lustful. She climbed on top of him and opened her robe to expose him to her beautiful curvy body. He kissed her from her neck to her nave, raising her nightie to reveal her smooth skin.

Katie responded by running her now wet pussy against his crotch, teasing his firming cock. Unable to resist any longer Tyler raised off the couch with Katie straddling him and lay her gently on the rug in front of the blazing fire.

There she lay with her arms extended over her head and her legs slightly opened.

"I want you so bad Tyler, please fuck me," she begged.

"Don't worry, I intend to Katie. You are so beautiful, I don't think I could stop now even if you said to."

Katie loved how he spoke to her and she raised her knees to spread her legs further. Tyler saw this as an invite and after he took off his t-shirt he proceeded to kiss her from her inner ankles all the way to her wet bald pussy. He instantly loved the taste of her wetness and engulfed himself in her juices.

He licked her clit in circular strokes and pressed two slick fingers into her, massaging her deeply. Feeling this intensity Katie grabbed Tyler by the hair atop his head and guided him exactly where she wanted his tongue. She pressed him deeply into her so his nose depressed into her wet pussy making him instantly more firm.

He couldn't wait any longer and ripped off his jeans and shorts. He knelt over her chest aiming his hard cock down to her mouth. She took him in her mouth inch by inch until she was able to take him fully. He thrust back and fourth into her mouth and the rubbing of his ass cheeks against her sensitive boobs drove her to the brink of climax. This was heightened further when Tyler reached around his back to caress her clit and palm her pussy lips gently.

Katie pushed him back out of her mouth and begged, "Please, please fuck me Tyler."

He duly obliged.He backed up off of her and pulled her by the hips, raised her up and flipped her around so she was kneeling in front of him with her pussy enticing him in. He approached her and slid himself into her slowly at first until she accepted all of him. He then pushed harder and harder.

He grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her back into him harder and harder. He then bent over her to grab her boobs and squeezed hard on her already rigid nipples. This hurt Katie and she let out a yelp but she cried out for more. The pain just amplified the pleasure and Tyler continued to pinch her while pressing harder and deeper into her. This combination ensured she involuntarily climaxed and Tyler could feel her juices implode from within.

Once this ended he pulled out of her and lay next to her before instructing her next move, "Now you fuck me, Katie," he said with intent in his eyes.

From the second he pulled out of her she could not wait to mount him once more. She pulled off her silk nighty and climbed onto him and guided her pussy lips down over his still fully hard cock. She ground against him while sitting upright on top of him.

"Rub your tits for me," he instructed.

"Squeeze those nipples hard." Being told what to do made the feeling even more intense and she did exactly as he said.

"Rub your clit with your left hand and your boobs with your right. Grind harder back and forth."

His voice was irrefutable, she dared not disobey. She continued riding him roughly until both of them came simultaneously. Neither had ever felt anything so intense. He pulled her off of him and lay her next to her, kissing her passionately on the lips, sucking every taste from her. They embraced by the fire and dosed off both satisfied to the fullest.

The sun broke through the blinds just enough to tease Katie out of her slumber. The last of the embers had burnt off and she felt a chill over her body. Lucky she had Tyler to warm up to and she curled her bum back towards his cock. This action instantly awoke both him and his cock and within seconds he rehardened.

"Ooh good morning to you too," she said cheekily.

Published 
Written by TylerJameson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments