Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lake House 4

"White Knight to the rescue"

5
0 Comments 0
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

“When we get to the hospital we need a story, we can’t tell them what really happened” said Jack.   “How about this, we were hiking and you fell down an embankment and landed hard on some rocks?”

“Then how do we explain the bruises on your face? Asked Molly.

“You take him into the emergency room and I’ll wait in the Jeep.”

“Christ”, thought Jack, “this is just what I need right now”.  

“I can’t believe he got the best of both of us”, he said out loud.   “I’m not just going to take this and walk away.   I’m going to get him somehow.”

“Why don’t you leave it alone?” said Molly.   You guys could be in jail right now, you should be relieved”.

Jack was silent, lost in thought, and seething in hatred.

 

Linda made lunch while Brad sat with his hands soaking in bowls of ice water.

“I’m assuming that you and Jack got joint ownership of your parent’s assets”, I said.

“That’s correct, we own everything jointly”

“What other assets are there, if you don’t’ mind me asking”

“There is a house in Beverly Hills and another one in Miami.   I guess they are more like mansions than houses.   And there are stocks, but they are only worth a fraction of what they used to be.   A few hundred thousand if we’re lucky.   There are also a couple of hundred thousand in money market funds, which is what I’ve been living on.”

“So it sounds like the two mansions are worth more than half of the total value of your assets” I mused.

Linda brought lunch and a towel.   I dried my hands and we ate in silence for a few minutes.

“How did you get here, I didn’t see another car out front” I asked.

“It’s in the garage.   2008 Carerra.”

“Nice car, but that won’t have room for 4 tires.”

“Then how are we going to get the tires fixed” she asked.

“Let’s take a walk down the road and pay your neighbor a visit” I suggested.

 

We were able to borrow the neighbor’s truck and got the tires fixed.   When we returned the truck he invited us in to try some of his own home made wine.   We chatted for a couple of hours and I felt I had established a good relationship with him.

We returned to the house and I proceeded to put the tires on the truck while Linda started dinner.

I finished up with the truck and went inside to wash up.

“How are your hands?” she asked.

“Sore but functional” I responded.

“Good, then why don’t you throw these steaks on the fire and open a bottle of wine?

“I’m on it” I said.

The steaks were Porterhouse and thick.   After tossing them on the fire I decided to open the Caymus Special Select.   What a treat this was, spending the weekend on a beautiful lake, drinking some of the best wines in the world, and enjoying the company of a very hot woman.   A man could easily get used to this.

The wine was going down easy and the bottle was finished by the time dinner was over.

 

We cleaned up the dishes and I said I was going to get another bottle from the wine cellar.   Linda went to her room to change into something more comfortable.  

I choose a bottle of 1986 Chateau Mouton and poured two glasses.   I then decided that a nice fire would be romantic, so quickly got one going.    As the fire began to crackle I stood sipping my wine when she suddenly appeared at the bottom of the stairs.   She was wearing some sort of floor length, transparent negligee.

 

Suddenly all of my senses were on alert.   I could hear the fire crackling behind me, and the sound of a loon coming from the lake.   I could feel my heart beating in my chest, and the rush of blood to my head with each heartbeat. I hardly blinked as I looked upon the reincarnation of Aphrodite.   I hadn’t really thought of her as beautiful before, but I could not remember ever seeing anyone more beautiful than she looked right now.

 

“It’s called Midnight Lace”, she said, “and I think you have too many clothes on”

She started toward me and I quickly removed my shirt.   As she got closer I could clearly see her nipples through the thin material.   It was open about 2 inches wide all the way up the front with 3 little bows tied between her waist and her breasts.   She spun around and I could see her thong and her bare ass almost as if she had nothing on.   My cock was stiffening just looking at her.   When she turned around again I looked her up and down and whistled.

“You take my breath away” I said. “I could just stare at you all day”.

“You better do more than stare”, she replied.   “You better do way more than stare.   I’ve never worn this for anyone else.”

“And why am I being so honored”, I asked.

“Because you are a knight in shining armor.   You are my knight in shining armor.   In the last two days you have turned my world around.   I went from being very sad and lonely to being as happy as I can ever remember being.   I think I finally understand how it feels to be infatuated.   I want to spend every second by your side, touching you and feeling your touch, starting with our lips.”

 

She lifted herself up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the lips.   It was soft and tender, without a hint of lust.   I pulled her closer and her nipples brushed against my chest.   I felt a tingle go up my spine as the kiss began to deepen.   I could feel her nipples hardening against my chest just before I pulled her body against me and wrapped my arms around her waist.   The kiss was building in intensity, the passion increasing with each passing second, and yet it was still not a sexual feeling.   My mind was too active for my loins to get engaged.   I wanted this woman, body and soul; and heart, and the body was not currently at the top of that list.

Yes, I admitted to myself, I too was infatuated, almost to the point of making foolish decisions.

 

Linda’s emotions were running ahead of mine as she was clearly more physically engaged in this embrace than I.   Her hands were roaming over my body now, on my ass and around to my stiffening cock.   With one hand she pressed on my ass and with the other on my cock.   That ended quickly as she brought both hands together to unfasten my shorts and drop them to the floor.

 

My control was quickly shifting from my brain to my loins as her hand massaged my hardness.   She now had one hand behind my head and was kissing my neck as she slipped her other hand inside my briefs and wound her fingers around my fully erect cock.   Her lips moved slowly around my neck, kissing and occasionally sucking just enough to create the desired sensation, but not enough to leave a mark.   I was enthralled with her sensitive touch as she kept sending shivers down my spine.   I felt the urge to shed her of that silky gown, but I didn’t want to stop what she was doing.   The feeling of her soft hair as it brushed across my skin just added to the sensuousness of her touch.

 

She was kissing my nipples now, slowly rolling her tongue across and around each one in succession.   Then she bent her knees to the floor and pulled my briefs down to my ankles.   I stepped out of them and kicked them aside as she began to focus on my throbbing cock.   She turned it to one side and began licking at the base, slowly sliding her tongue up the shaft to the head.   There was a bead of pre cum in a pool at the eye, and she rubbed her lips across it, then spread it down the side of my cock by rubbing her open lips down the shaft.   Next she began to lick it back off, her tongue rolling slowly around the shaft as she worked her way back to the top.

 

She was driving me crazy, I wanted to plunge deep into her mouth, but I knew she wanted to be in control, that this was her show, so I stood there with my hands on my hips, looking down at her beautiful mouth working its magic on my dick.    As if she could feel the intensity of my desire, she took the head into her mouth and played with it with her tongue.

Eleonores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eleonores

  Her mouth was so warm and her lips so soft, I could feel my excitement quickly building.

 

She sucked on the tip for several seconds, her eyes closed and a look of concentration on her face.   Then, finally, she slid her lips slowly down the shaft until she had taken it all into her mouth.   The feeling was exquisite and I felt I could just stand here and let this go on for hours.   She slowly slid her mouth back to the top, swirling her tongue around the head, then sucking it all back in again.   This pattern was repeated over and over, slowly gaining momentum but never reaching a fast pace.   This seemed perfect to me.   My excitement was at a very high level, but I was not in fear of losing control.

 

This went on for about 10 seconds and I decided it was my turn to deliver some pleasure.   I slid my fingers through her hair on each side of her head, and she opened her eyes and looked up at me.   I smiled, and nodded my head to indicate I wanted to her stand up.   She closed her eyes again and sucked a few more strokes, then released me and raised herself up where our lips came together in a kiss that displayed the passion and lust that was boiling inside of us both.

 

I was standing there completely naked while she was still wearing her midnight lace negligee.   She looked so hot I almost couldn’t bring myself to take it off, but my desire to get my lips on her skin was stronger than my reluctance, and I quickly pulled   loose the bows that held her gown together.   It fell open several more inches, exposing the swell of her ample breasts up to the edge of her nipples.   Her nipples were hard and erect and as soft as the material was, it could not slide past those nipples without help.   I looked at her body with obvious admiration, tantalized by the view that didn’t quite show everything.   I was reluctant to move, knowing that the further I went the closer I would get to the end of this magnificent experience.   I looked into her eyes and saw the anticipation and realized that I was being selfish, that she deserved to receive what she had given, and much more.

 

I bent over and kissed between her breasts, then kissed the swell of her left breast, followed by the right.   My hand slid around her waist, reaching back for the soft skin of her ass, and in the process pulling back the gown and exposing her bare breasts completely.   I quickly took one nipple into my mouth and heard a gasp from Linda.   She had waited a long time to feel the sensations she had been giving me, and I was sure that the anticipation had made the sensation more intense.

 

I worked my tongue on her nipples, sucking and biting as I took turns on each breast.   Then I stood up and slipped the negligee off of her shoulders and pressed her almost naked body against me.   My hands roamed over her naked back side as our lips came together once again with a passion I had never felt and didn’t know was possible.

 

I leaned over to kiss her breast again, this time reaching down to pull her thong down below her knees.   They slid to her ankles and she kicked them to the side.   My mouth was watering from the anticipation of the treasure I was about to explore.   I got down on my knees and pulled her down with me.   There was a thick pile throw rug in front of the fire place, and we lay down on it, side by side. We continued to explore each other’s bodies with our hands and lips as I maneuvered myself to the top so that I could move freely.   I knew that she would be very wet by now, and I didn’t want to waste any of her sweet nectar on my fingers.   As my lips reached her naval and looked down at her pussy I could see dew drops glistening in the firelight.   I couldn’t contain myself any longer.  

 

I moved around and positioned myself between her legs.   I kissed her thighs on both sides, licking up the moisture that was already present there.   As I kissed and licked I looked at her pussy and I could clearly see her clit standing up and protruding between the top of her lips.   I’d never seen a clit so large before, or maybe I’d never gotten a woman this hot before.   I was amazed and delighted and my cock became even harder, if that was possible.   I licked up between her lips, savoring the flow of juices that were released by my tongue.   She was moaning and thrusting her hips now, and I felt she was already on the verge of an orgasm.  

 

It seemed like a good time for a good quick orgasm, and I slid my tongue up and stroked the front of her clit.   That sent her into a moaning, spasmodic orgasm and I kissed around her clit, preferring not to prolong the orgasm at this time.   I continued kissing and licking all around her mound as she continued to moan and thrust her hips at me.   She was very, very hot and I knew I could send her into a series of prolonged orgasms if I wanted to.   Part of me wanted to stretch this out, but another part of me felt that the time was right for her.  

 

I slid two fingers inside of her dripping pussy and began to stroke her G spot.   Her hip movements became more frenzied and her moaning louder and I could tell she was about to cum again.   With my left hand I spread her lips and pulled them up, completely exposing her clit, then I wrapped my lips around it and began to suck and lick it with my tongue.    As my fingers continued to move in and out of her, stroking her G spot, her orgasms began, and I tried as hard as I could to keep my mouth on her clit as she bucked and thrusted her hips.

Ooooooohmmmmyyyyggaaawwd, oooooooooohhheeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmgaawwd, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cuuuummmmminnnnnng.   Ohhhhh gawwwwdd.

 

Her orgasm continued unabated until I was no longer able to maintain my position on her clit.   I kissed and licked around her pussy as her ecstasy ebbed and her hips began to relax.   I licked her clean, then slid my body up to her breasts, giving them a little attention before moving up and looking into her eyes.   She was smiling and her face was flushed.   She put her hands on my cheeks and held my face before her briefly, then kissed me softly.

 

  I inched my way forward as we kissed until my cock was within reach of her wet opening.   She reached down and grabbed my ass and pulled me up further as she looked into my eyes.   She reached down and grabbed my cock and inserted me into her, never taking her eyes from mine.   Her look told me that she wanted me to know that she was not shy, was not embarrassed, that she would do whatever I wanted her to do.

 

She wrapped her legs around my thighs and put her hands on my ass and pulled me to her with each stroke.   We fucked and we fucked, and we kept on fucking, and she kept on looking into my eyes, even though she was moaning and the look on her face had changed to something close to rapture.   Finally her eyes closed as she reached that pinnacle of ecstasy and an orgasm washed over her.   We didn’t slow down, the fucking continued and she opened her eyes again, but now there were tears running down from the corners.   I kissed the tears away from each cheek and I held her close as my own breathing signaled that I was getting close.   She was ready for another orgasm and her cries next to my ear pushed me over the edge.  

 

As I started shooting my cum inside her she began her orgasm and the sound of our loud moans mixed together and echoed off the walls.   My feeling of bliss was paramount and I believed that I had experienced the greatest feeling that I ever would, or ever could.

We relaxed in each other’s arms briefly, and then I picked her up and carried her upstairs to bed.   We made love several more times before finally drifting off to sleep in each other’s arms.

 

Deep in the night a dark clad figure appeared next to the truck before bending down and sliding underneath.   A flashlight came on and a wrench appeared.   Soon the line coming from the master cylinder was off and the brake fluid began pouring into a jar.

“No use letting it flow out on the ground where someone might see it”, Jack chuckled to himself.

He reconnected the line, placed the lid on the jar, slid out from under the car and was gone into the night.

Published 
Written by xbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors