Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Willow & The Lapdance Lover

"Imagine your housemate is a sexy, cock hungry, stripper!"

36
6 Comments 6
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was Friday night, Bart and I started with a few beers in the pub, followed by a trip to ‘The Star of India’. I had a chicken madras and Bart a prawn bhuna, washed down with a few more beers. We then went to the wine bar next door to curry house for a couple of double whiskey and cokes.  

The air hit me as we left, and I felt quite pissed. Bart was keen to go on somewhere else and in my alcoholic haze, I naturally thought it was a good idea.  

“Jack, how about ‘Seduction’?” Bart suggested.

Seduction was a new lap dancing bar, which Bart was itching to try.

“Why, the fuck not.”

We approached the seedy entrance with the neon sign of a naked female, handed over a fiver and walked in. Once inside we grabbed a beer. Bart was slightly more sober than me but wasn’t saying much.

Bart is a tall black man with a shaved head and a goatee beard. I like to think I am tall too, but I am not, I’m medium height. I have more hair though, which is dark brown and pushed to the side.

Bart soon disappeared when a seductive temptress in knickers and a see-through babydoll got his attention. I propped up the bar and got another beer.

“Hello, how are you?”

I looked up to see a cute-looking girl in a short black latex mini-skirt with buckles across it and a kinky silver bra made out of chains which concealed nothing. She had long bright blue hair and perfect brown eyes.

“Hi, I’m Jack,” I said just about managing to get my words out.

“I am Pussy Willow,” she said smiling.

“Wow, that is a great name.”

“My parents knew I would grow up to be a stripper so that’s what they called me.”

I laughed and we chatted some more, although I can’t remember about what.

“Would you like a dance?” she asked.

I nodded and parted with fifty quid. Pussy took me by the hand to a series of small cubicles at the back of the club.

“Right, sit on your hands, no touching and I won’t disappoint,” she said seductively.

I did as I was told. My eyes watched as this blue-haired creature danced in from of me. She moved with the music as she unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She had a pair of glass stripper heels which accentuated her lovely long legs. My eyes were drawn to the black triangle of material covering her vagina. Pussy moved over and ground her arse in my groin. I felt my cock harden as her buttocks rubbed against me. She undid her bra and pulled it off. It jingled like a set of keys as she dropped it on the floor. Her breasts were more than amble and she had perfect-sized nipples. Her body pushed back against me, and I watched her lick her tits.

Pussy then got up and lay on the floor, she spread her legs and rubbed her groin, she moved her G-string to one side and I got the first glimpse of her snatch.

“You like my cunt? I prefer to use the word ‘cunt’, are you offended?” she asked.

“Not at all, you and your cunt are perfect.”

She then slid her underwear down her legs and straddled me. I looked down to get the best view of the house. Her cunt was almost completely shaved with just a small amount of manicured pubic hair. She ran her fingers through her labia. I was mesmerised. She turned back, put her arse in my groin again, and rubbed against me. I could feel my cock get so hard and pre-cum soaked into my boxers.

“Well, time’s up,” she said getting off me.

“Please stay naked, Pussy,” I said, handing over another fifty quid.

Pussy looked at me and took the cash. She jumped back on my lap, her legs straddling my frozen hips as she faced me. She lowered her body, so her groin was rubbing against my jeans. It was so hot, it was unreal. She moved up and started fingering herself. Then her tits brushed against my nose. She lifted her leg; her glass heel denting the suede seat. Her cute little, red-painted toes were right by my face. She spread her labia and gave me a view of her clit, which she started rubbing as she moaned. I’m sure she was faking it, but I wasn’t and almost came in my pants. She then crashed down on my body, got up, and danced in front of me.

“Are you all used up? Because the money is,” she whispered.

“That was great, thank you,”

“My pleasure. Another dance? Or we could go into the private area and have a drink.”

As much as I wanted more, my bank balance wouldn’t appreciate it. I decided to go and find Bart before I spent my life savings on Pussy. I kissed her on the cheek and left the cubicle with a massive erection sticking in my jeans.

Bart was chatting with another scantily clad dancer and disappeared into a cubicle. I waited by the bar, I didn’t want another drink, but I bought a beer regardless. I didn’t want another dance I might cum in my pants and stood firm when a latex beauty came up, she soon moved on when I stumbled and fell backwards.

“I think it’s time to go, you’ve had enough.”

A massive bouncer loomed over me and before I knew it, I was being escorted out. That last beer had pushed me over the edge.

Bart met up with me outside. We stumbled to the kebab shop for a doner, then a taxi home. Bart and I don’t live that far away from each other, so the taxi went to mine and Bart walked the rest.

Once through the front door, I drunkenly collapsed on the sofa. I could remember the blue hair and the nice, hot body but I couldn’t remember what Pussy looked like. Nevertheless, I remembered enough about her to toss myself off. I woke up at five thirty on the sofa with trousers down and my soft cock in my sticky hand.

I would have to be careful in the future when I got my lodger installed. This kind of behaviour wouldn’t go down well. I bought my house in Cambridge last year, a first-time buyer at twenty-five. It has two bedrooms, and the main bedroom is quite big and has an ensuite, I thought I could move to the smaller second bedroom and let out the bigger one, then whoever moved in would at least have their bathroom.

I had already interviewed some candidates, first was a guy with bad body odour, who burped during the interview. Then a strange hippie girl, who didn’t seem to have a job. The last guy seemed normal, but then I checked and found out he had been kicked out of his last place for trying to finger the cleaner. Where do these degenerates come from?

Saturday arrived, my head was pounding and felt like I wanted to die. But instead, I had a family lunch to attend. Luckily the food helped my recovery. My sister, Heidi mentioned her friend was looking for a place to stay. I had met Jill a few times but hadn’t seen her for years. She was from memory quite a plain, quiet girl and certainly couldn’t be any worse than the morons I had interviewed already.

A few days later, Jill came around to chat and view the room. She had changed a lot and was quite attractive with a good figure. She was dressed casually in jeans and a tight black top with gorgeous ginger hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had beautiful porcelain skin with a cute strip of freckles across her nose. Jill worked in a bar in town, so my place was handy. It was also nice that I knew a bit already. She moved in two weeks later.

The poor girl had only been there two days when there was a knock at the door and Bart stood there.

“I thought I’d pop round and see how it was all going. Look, I brought some beers,” he said holding up a carrier bag.

Bart was so transparent; he had come round really to meet Jill. There was some general chit-chat, and we initiated Jill by taking her down ‘The Star of India’. She then left us in the wine bar and went to work.

“Done, well there, mate,” Bart exclaimed.

“Yes, she is very nice.”

“You are not wrong. When are you gonna tap it up then?” Bart continued.

“Well, never, Jill is great, but I am not going to come on to her. She’s the lodger.”

“She is fit as, my son. Do you mind if I have a crack?” Bart asked.

AnnyCorps
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyCorps

“What about that girl you went out with last weekend, Maggie?”

“Oh, that is over. We might need to hit the strip club Friday to cheer me up,” Bart said cracking a smile and ordering two more beers.

This time we were slightly less pissed when we arrived at ‘Seduction’, which was good as I didn’t want to get thrown out again. We grabbed a drink, and I looked around for Pussy, maybe she wasn’t here tonight. Bart soon disappeared with some brunette in a black steel-boned waspie and boots. I grabbed another beer. Then I saw a mass of blue hair at the opposite end of the bar in a white leather dress.  

“Hello,” I said as I went over.

“Hi,” she said looking up.

“Fuck, Jill!”

The blue wig was hiding the ginger, the heavy makeup hiding her freckles, but I recognised her instantly.

“Shit, Jack. I am sorry,” she said pulling me away from the bar.

“What the fuck,” I exclaimed.

“I’m so sorry, I was going to tell you. But you clearly didn’t remember me from the other night, so I was just waiting for the right moment,” Jill pleaded.

“Well, I was quite pissed if I am being honest.”

“Yes, I got that. As you got thrown out, I thought it would be a while before you came back.”

“Well, I don’t have any shame. You should have told me. I had a dance with you. I’m sorry,” I felt quite bad about it.

“Don’t be, it’s what I am here for,” Jill said.

“So, I guess you don’t work in a bar?”

“Well, technically this is a bar, Jack.”

“Fuck, Jill!” Bart said appearing next to us.

“Fuck’s sake,” I cried.

“I am going to have to leave you guys, I do need to work. We’ll talk later, Jack. I am sorry.” Jill said as she walked off.

“Fuck, man. Your lodger is a stripper, how cool is that?” Bart said grinning.

“She has defiantly changed from the quiet girl I knew.”

“It’s always the quiet ones, mate,” Bart replied.

We headed home and I waited up for Jill. It was gone three when she sheepishly got home.

“Do you want me to leave?” she asked. Her hair was back to ginger, and a blue wig was creeping out of her bag as she dumped it on the table.

“No, Jill, I don’t want that. I am happy for you to stay.”

We then sat down and laughed about it over a beer.

“Thanks, Jack. I am glad it is all out in the open and you are OK.”

With that, she kissed me on the cheek and went up to her room.

A few months later I was having a chilled Saturday, Jill was working, and Bart was away. I got a takeaway and had some beers in front of the TV. I was still immersed in a spy film when Jill came home.  

She grabbed a beer and joined me in front of the TV. She was dressed slightly smarted than me in jeans and a T-shirt. I was one step away from my pyjamas in loungewear.

“A parcel came for you earlier.”

“Oh great, I know what that is,” Jill said excitedly.

“What is it?”

“You just wait,” she said and rushed off.

Jill came back into the lounge dressed in a wet-look green mini dress featuring a plunging neckline, a sheer netted bodice panel and open sides with strappy detailing. The dress left very little to the imagination. With more flesh on show than it covered. The look was finished off with some green high heels on her feet. Her face was alive with deep, smoky black eyeliner and rich red lipstick, her ginger hair flowed down her back.

“Fuck, you look hot.”

I was definitely underdressed now.

“Let’s try it out?” She suggested.

“Try it out!” I repeated.

“Yes, I’ll do a dance for you.”

“OK, Jill” I replied excitedly.

“My name’s not Jill, it’s Pussy, Pussy Willow,” she purred while muting the TV and putting some soothing dance music on her phone.

I sat perfectly still with my hands under my legs while Pussy started to move in front of me, gyrating her body in her new outfit.

She sat on my lap with her back to me and rubbed her arse in my groin. Then she laid back, putting her arm around my neck, pushed her body forward and swung her hips.

“We are not in the club, now,” she said smiling.

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t have to sit on your hands, you can touch me.”

I ran my hands along the green PVC and helped her pull the dress down from her chest. Her milky, white tits popped out and she licked her nipples. I moved my hands over her boobs feeling her moist saliva around her areolas. Her pale skin was soft and sticky. I wondered how many blokes she had gotten naked and sweated for tonight, it turned me on even more.

She then got up and straddled me while rubbing her chest in my face, her breasts felt so good against my cheeks. My cock was rock hard. She pulled off her heels and pulled her body closer to mine.

My hands ran over her round arse before reaching the bare flesh of her perfect, white thighs.

“You are enjoying this, aren’t you,” she said looking at the bulge between my legs.

Pussy pulled the dress over her head leaving her in just a small pink lace thong. Her stomach was flat, her tits perky and her skin soft as silk. I was glad I was sober enough to appreciate her this time. Then suddenly she got up.

“Well, that is your two songs,” she said stopping the music on her phone.

I wasn’t ready for it to end I was just getting started.

“Or would you like another song, sir?” she teased.

“Please!” I whined grabbing her phone and pressing play. Another raunchy dance number started blurting out.

“I never leave my customers wanting more unless they haven’t paid for it. Oh, wait you haven’t paid,” Pussy said smiling.

She wanted me to pay for this? I was almost ready to go and grab my wallet.

“I am joking,” she said as she started dancing again. “It wouldn’t be a full dance unless I take my thong off,” she said slowly sliding the underwear down her legs.

I looked in wonder at her little slit.  I think the smile on my face and the solid cock between my legs was enough for her to know how much she was turning me on.

Pussy laid down across me and pushed her body up, her pale red pubic hair tickling my face. She then straddled me again. I ran my hands down her arms and back. Her naked cunt started rubbing against my solid cock.

“Now I am naked, do you want to give my cunt some loving?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” I replied.

“My cunt wants everything you can offer,” she quipped.

I started to stroke her, she felt warm and wet, I slowly slid a finger inside. She started to pull down my trousers, I shuffled a bit to help push them to my knees. My cock sprang up to attention hitting her pussy as she started to move around on my lap. My cock was rubbing against her naked body. I pulled my T-shirt off over my head. I started kissing her, manoeuvring her body as I pushed my cock inside her tight little cunt.

“Oh, wow,” she cried.

She bounced up and down as my pole rubbed the sides of her cavity. I came out and grabbed her and pushed her back onto the sofa. I laid on top between her spread legs.  My cock soon found her hole again and I drilled deep through her mound. Her hands grabbed my buttocks. I felt the balls of her feet rubbing along the backs of my legs. Our bodies pressed against each other. She moaned and panted as I creep up my pace. I could feel myself about to let go, I let out an almost animal-like roar as I started to cum. I picked up even more speed as she cried out with me, her face turned red as she whimpered. She was cumming hard as my balls drained inside her, flooding her snatch.

As I finished, my cock fell out of her slippery wetness and slid against her skin. I pulled myself up to observe the sticky mess between her legs and the cum across her stomach.

I couldn’t wait to smugly tell Bart what happened. He was so jealous.

Pussy spent her weekends taking her clothes off, getting naked for the paying public. She often came home turned on by her work. Maybe a little wet between her legs, I was there to finish her off or fuck her tight little cunt if she needed me to.

I couldn’t wish for a better housemate.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments