Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Arousal: Don't Move

"Thomas comes home to find Genevieve naked in bed... a sure sign that she's in need"

7
4 Comments 4
19.5k Views 19.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
She was already asleep when he got home... she was always asleep by the time he got home - it was one of the drawbacks to working the same shift-based job: their schedules never aligned. They’d long since come up with a way to alleviate the sexual frustration that naturally accompanied only being home together long enough to sleep by developing a silent, clothing-based communication system. If she went to bed in desperate need of his cock deep inside her, she’d go to bed stark naked. If she was indifferent, she wore regular pajamas. Anything in between was open for interpretation. His least favorite nights, however, were the ones when he slipped into bed to find her luscious body completely encased in flannel. He hated those nights, so it was a good thing they were few and far between.

Luckily, tonight wasn’t one of those nights. Conversely, tonight she needed it. Badly. Work had been a bear, and her only salvation was him, though he hadn’t yet realized how vital he was to her tonight. He could tell she’d tried to stay awake for him – her glasses had slipped down her nose and her book had fallen on her chest. He paused briefly before removing them, admiring her sleeping face… but he quickly noted her bare shoulders and grinned with anticipation.

Stripping down to just his boxers, Thomas waited one more beat before gently lifting the abandoned book off her chest and pushing her glasses back over her nose - he loved the sexy teacher vibe they gave her and urged her to wear them as often as possible. He walked around to his side of the bed and carefully lifted the sheets before sliding between them. He inched closer to her, stopping as she stirred and waiting for her to grow still again before moving to within an inch of her nude form. Taking a deep breath, he lifted his hand to her neck to push her hair away from her shoulders before running a finger lightly down the length of her body.

“Mmm…,” she sighed, slowly rousing, lips curling back in a small smile, “you’re home.” She started to roll onto her back in welcome, but his hand on her hip held her still.

“Don’t move,” he whispered, pushing his body hotly against hers, the palm of his right hand still firmly on her hip, his middle finger pressing meaningfully against the edge of her mound. With an obedient nod that brushed her hair sensually against his lips, she let out another small sigh and waited, her breath coming faster with anticipation as he slowly brought his hand around to cover the mound of her pussy. He cupped it gently for no more than a moment before he traced his hand back up the center of her body, finally bringing it to rest around her left breast, her erect nipple clutched between two of his fingers. He tightened his grip, pushing the inside of his arm against her right breast and holding her upper arms tightly against her body before thrusting his hips against her ass, giving her a feeling of his desire that elicited a gasp from her otherwise silent form.

“Is this what you needed tonight, baby?” he asked, tauntingly, still thrusting his hips against her, his now-hard cock pushing between her cheeks.

She nodded and pushed herself back into him with a small moan.

“Uh-uh-uh,” he whispered, his breath hot against her ear, as he gave her breast a squeeze and pinched her nipple between his fingers, “I told you not to move….”

With an apologetic whimper, she stilled her body, relaxing against him.

“That’s better,” he murmured and adjusted himself so that his left arm curled beneath and then around her body, taking the place of his right in holding her tight against him, her right breast now encased in his left hand as her left had been in his right. He gave her nipple a quick tweak with his thumb and forefinger before running his right hand back down her body, making her shiver. “I won’t count that as moving,” he said with a smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

Still turned away from him, she let her lips curve into a smile, only to have her ass treated with a swift smack that replaced her smile with a gasp and a quick bite of her lower lip to stifle it. “I know you’re smiling, Vieve…,” he purred, pulling his body away from her and following his first smack with a second, this one to her other cheek, “and I know you just bit your lip, too.” She let out a moan at his smacks and struggled to keep her body still, breath shallow with the effort. He followed his smacks with tender caresses, massaging her cheeks and working his thumb into them firmly, his left arm still held tightly against her chest, his left hand mimicking the actions of his right on her breast.

Her breath came out in pants, quick and desperate, as she tried so hard not to move. He made it even harder by letting his hand move from her ass around to the front, kneading her thighs and then wandering to her lips, gingerly prodding to gauge her wetness, his findings eliciting a sigh of satisfaction from him as his cock grew harder and strained against his boxers. He ran his index finger lightly around her mound, tracing its outline, making her wet enough for the juice to drip onto his waiting finger as he whispered, “mmmm… that’s what I was waiting for….” His traces grew smaller and smaller, until he was running his finger between her wet lips, but never quite reaching her clit. Her pants turned to grunts and he knew her need was great, but he wasn’t quite done teasing her yet. Rather than continue to move up, he swirled his finger against her dripping pussy and pushed her juices back between her cheeks. She groaned again as he coated her tight ring and massaged it gently.

He pulled her right leg up and set it perpendicular to the rest of her body, giving him free access to run his probing finger from the top of her ass to just above her clit, finally pushing strongly against it as he moved his finger over it. At his first touch to her aching clit, she let out a long, low moan.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

He smiled. He loved when she was like this… willing… pliant… responsive.

He continued to run his finger over her a few more times, then positioned his hand so that his thumb was on her clit and his first two fingers were poised over her slick entrance. She groaned and her chest heaved as he thrust both fingers unhesitatingly into her depths. With a disciplinary flick of his thumbnail at her clit, he curved his fingers inside her, searching out the spot that would send her into a frenzy. As he searched for it, he pushed his last two fingers against her other, juice-soaked, hole. Distracted by his fingers on her g-spot, Genevieve didn’t notice his last two fingers in her ass until they were already buried deep inside her. He thrust vigorously against her, repeatedly, barely giving her a chance to respond, continuing to push his swollen cock against her ass as he pushed her body against his, pinning her against him. Caught between his hands and body, Genevieve moaned wantonly and started to writhe against him.

“That’s it, baby,” Thomas encouraged ignoring her movements now, “come for me… I know you’re almost there…. Let go, Vieve, it’s okay…,” he whispered. Free now to move, she came with a start, her body shocked into uncontrollable movement, as she bucked sharply against him. His fingers never let up but moved more forcefully in and against her, pushing her to a second, smaller orgasm swiftly on the heels of the first.

Finally pausing to let her catch her breath, he held his hand inert inside her for a moment before removing it completely. Lifting her right cheek slightly, he freed his throbbing cock from his boxers and pushes between her cheeks and forward towards her swollen pussy. He moved cautiously, gently rubbing the head of his cock against her lips then nudging the tip against her still-sensitive clit. Back and forth he thrust, running his left thumb in circles around her engorged nipple, until she started moaning again. With a devilish grin, he parted her lips with his fingers, pulled his hips back, and propelled himself deep into her cavernous folds.

Now seated firmly, he moved his fingers back up to her clit where they would prove more useful. With his thumb and index finger he teased, rubbed, pinched, and caressed her poor clit in turn as he persisted in slamming himself as far back as her cunt would allow.

Unsatisfied with this level of penetration, Thomas let her arms free and flipped her over onto her stomach. Genevieve pulled her legs up underneath her, arching her back and keeping her arms out in front of her, stretching like a cat. With a growl of satisfaction, Thomas grabbed hold of her hips and pushed as far as into her as he could reach, the head of his cock nuzzling her cervix and his balls now slapping softly against her supple ass.

He leaned over her, his chest snugly against her back, and wrapped his arms around her, placing each hand on one of her breasts and pulling her up into him. He nibbled at her neck as he squeezed and pinched at her breasts, alternately pushing them against her body and pulling them away then letting them fall back, then letting them swing free and smack against her stomach as her body moved with his, completely enveloped by him

“Do you like this, baby?” Thomas asked his voice husky, breath hot in her ear. She nodded with a moan, incapable of speech as his movements grew more rapid. “I wanna hear you say it…,” he urged, slamming his hips into her and giving one breast a tug.

“Mmmnggggghhhh… yes…,” she moaned, “yes… I love it… god, baby… you know I do….” Her words brought a smile to his lips as he pulled his hips back and then let himself fall into her.

“Do you like when I do that? Or when I pinch your nipple like this? When I pull your tit down and let it snap back? How about when I give it a little slap… like this…? Mmmm…,” he groaned as she nodded and moaned her assent to each action he named, her acquiescence spurring him on. “Mmmm, I’m so close, baby… I love it when you’re like this, tucked up against me…,” he breathed, biting and sucking at her neck, “it makes me feel like you’re all mine.”

“I am all yours, Thomas…,” she purred, turning her head to meet his lips with hers in a quick, sensual kiss and looking at him for the first time that evening. “Do you think I would wait in bed naked for anyone else?” she laughed roughly.

At her words, Thomas let out a final groan and collapsed against her, his cock pulsing, buried deep inside her and filling her with his cum. “No. No, I don’t think you would wait in bed naked for anyone else… but that doesn’t mean I don’t like this… the tangible knowledge that you’re mine,” he answered, feeling her quake, responding to his orgasm with her own, their juices mixing and dripping between them.

Spent, he rolled over onto his back, taking her with him. Genevieve sat up, pulled her leg over his body and rotated herself around, keeping his semi-hard cock inside her, not yet ready to feel his absence. She straddled him, giving him a full view of her full breasts before giving her hips a little thrust and leaning down over him to bestow upon him an appreciative kiss. Moving her lips to his ear, she murmured, “thank you, baby… that’s exactly what I needed… I love waking up to you, especially when my day is as awful as today was….”

He ran his arms over her back in response, pulling her close. She rested her head against his shoulder and curled into his arms, falling asleep with his cock still inside her, a satisfied smile on her lips.

He was still asleep when she left in the morning… he was always asleep when she left in the morning. She lifted herself off him and leaned over to give his resting cock a swift kiss, taking the head into her mouth, but pulling away before she woke him up… she really did need to get to work, and there would always be tonight. She was already planning what she’d wear to bed tonight as she walked into the shower.

Published 
Written by thegirllikestoplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments