Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Visitor-2

"The morning after..."

13
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The minute I open my eyes and see Nathan's sleeping face, a smile plays on my lips. Memories from last night come flooding back.

His legs are intertwined with mine, and his large arm is thrown over my waist. I smile, looking at him sound asleep. This all still seems too good to be true.

Nathan. His name is Nathan and I haven't seen him in almost a year.

We met in High school, and ended up going to the same college, we dated the entire time. He had always wanted to travel, and when he was accepted into a European travel study after graduation, I couldn't let him pass the offer up. We decided that a clean break was for the best, but had the understanding that we would meet again. We just didn't know when; that was almost a year ago.

I wiggle my body out from underneath him, trying carefully not to wake him. As I slide out from the bed, I'm reminded that I'm not wearing any clothes.

The events from last night flow into my mind, and make me feel exceptionally mischievous. I decide to keep it that way as I make my way to the bathroom completely naked, my nipples straining in the cool morning air.

I quickly brush my teeth and freshen myself up, before going downstairs for some juice. As I walk down the stairs, I notice my panties strewn at the bottom of the staircase.

In the front hallway, Nathan's jeans and my shorts are laying next to each other, and our tops thrown in varying spots. It wasn't hard to guess what had taken place in the last twenty-four hours.

After getting some juice, I quickly make my way back upstairs, hoping that Nathan isn't awake yet. Luckily for me, he seems to still be asleep.

I crawl onto the bed, and lay flat next to him, just looking over his face. My eyes land on his back, where there are slight pink scratches just along the back of his strong shoulders. I feel a certain pleasure in knowing that those sex marks are from me.

Patience has never been a characteristic that I possess, so I decide to wake him up.

"Nathan," I whispered, nudging his shoulder.

His face contorts before he groans, and pushes his face into his pillow. I laugh lightly, and decide to go a different route.

My hand glides over his shoulder, dancing its was down the front of his chest. I pause at certain contours in his toned stomach, before making my way back up. I lean forward and place kisses along his shoulder, planting a few on his neck. I can feel his body shaking as he chuckles lightly, before turning over suddenly, and pulling me against his chest.

"I'm awake," he whispers.

I smile down at him.

"You know...I've missed being woken up by you," he says, putting his face in my neck and gently kissing me there.

"Mhm." I make a noise of agreement. He chuckles, and I can feel the affects of morning straining against the blanket that's separating us.

"I still can't believe you're back," I say.

"It feels great." He grins, pulling me tight to him.

"So, was Europe everything you imagined?" I question, tilting my head in anticipation of his answer.

"And more," he concludes.

I nod my head, happy that he enjoyed himself.

"But...there was something missing." He grins.

"Hmm, and that was?"

"You, of course," he says, and we both laugh lightly at the cheesiness of his words. The overall meaning of what he's saying touches me, and I'm again reminded how much I love him.

I press my lips against his, eager to be close to him. His strong hands grip my sides, and he sits up, pulling me to straddle his lap. I moan as I feel him straining against the blanket beneath me.

"Wait right here, don't move." He says, before sliding me off of him, and making his way into the bathroom. I grin and lean back on the bed as I watch him leave, his toned body flexing as he walks.

Yes, I could get used to waking up with him in the morning.

Nathan turns to face me before closing the bathroom door, sending me a wide grin.

He's back from the bathroom just a moment later, and he pauses in the doorway.

"You look so sexy lying there." He's standing there in all of his glory staring at me, and I smile back. His eyes on my body make me feel self conscious, even though I know I shouldn't.

He quickly walks towards me, crawling onto the bed to hover above my body. I can feel him pressing against my leg, and it sends a shiver of anticipation through me.

He immediately presses kisses down my neck, and on my shoulders. His hands move up to cup my breasts, kneading gently. I toss my head back against the bed, moaning quietly. He moves up to my mouth, and I kiss him back fervently. His breath is hot, and minty fresh.

He pulls back, running his nose down the side of my jaw.

"Last night was fast." His velvety voice reaches my ears, and I feel like I'm melting under his touch.

"But right now...it's going to be slow." I can hear the grin in his voice as his hand slowly glides down the curve of my waist, causing me to intake a deep breath at the tingling feeling.

"I am going to show you just how much I missed you," he concludes, pressing his lips against mine once more.

I moan against him, and move my hips upwards in an attempt to make some kind of contact with his body. He obliges by pressing himself fully against me, the weight of him send passion through my body.

Nathan moves his hand down my body, pausing at my hip where he moves inward, nudging my leg to the side.

JanetStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JanetStone

I happily open my legs wider, giving him access to anything he wants.

I would do anything for him, and it makes it so much easier, knowing that he would do anything for me.

His hand slides in between my legs. He moves one long finger down my opening, teasing me, up and down but never in. I can feel his finger gliding along, covered in my juices that always flow so freely for him.

"Mmm, so ready for me, Madison," he whispers, moving down my neck

"Oh, Nathan." I bite my lip, looking up at him staring intently at me.

"Please," I groan, moving my hips up to his hand. He pulls his hand back too, not allowing any penetration.

"Why so impatient?" he questions, continuing his assault of my senses. His lips move down to my chest gently nibbling, and kissing me in the most delectable spots.

"You know that I never disappoint." As those words come from his lips, he thrusts two fingers into me, quickly and without warning. I moan loudly, pressing my hips up to meet his fingers.

"Oh, yes," I pant out, finding it hard to concentrate on anything other than his fingers moving in and out of my body.

"Mmm, always so tight, Madds." His voice is husky, filled with desire.

His hand is moving painfully slow, much too slow to make me cum. I groan out in frustration.

"Nate, please." My voice comes out breathless and fueled by lust.

"Please...what?" he taunts, and I open my eyes to see him grinning. He's moved a bit lower on my body, and he's looking up at me. His hand has halted its movements, and his two fingers are buried inside of me. I just want to feel some friction.

"Please...just fuck me," I moan, tossing my head back.

I look down in time to see him gulp, and his green eyes seem to turn a shade darker.

"Oh, you make it so hard to be patient." He grins up at me, and moves back up to my face to capture my lips in a heated kiss. I tangle my fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to me, inhaling him.

"Soon." He pulls back after a moment, breathing heavily.

His lips once again travel down my body, this time kissing between the valley of my breast, down my stomach, and he keeps going.

His lips reach their destination and I quickly let out a moan as his sweet tongue comes in contact with my slit. He slowly licks the entire way up and down, making a circular motion with his tongue as he reaches the top. His mouth sucks lightly, and I can feel that I'm so close from all of his teasing. I just need that something to push me over the edge.

My hands go down, intertwining into his plush brown curls, and I pull his mouth gently closer to my body. He lets out a deep groan, and I can feel the vibrations from his mouth. The sound and the feeling prove to be just what I needed to reach my height.

"Nathan!" I say, taking a deep breath as I'm overcome with a wave of pleasure. He moans again as I say his name, heightening my pleasure.

His mouth continues it's movement, and I let out a moan, my head tilting back. He begins to slow his motions, as he feels my thighs shake and my walls clench, winding me down from my orgasm gently.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Nathan whispers, moving up along my neck, before he captures his lips with mine. As our tongues intertwine, I moan again at how I can taste myself on his lips. It's uniquely erotic, and it tastes sweet.

I'm still reveling in the feeling of my high, but I feel disappointed that he hasn't been inside of me yet. Call me greedy, but after this long, there's nothing I want more than to feel him inside me.

"You haven't finished, yet," I say, breathlessly, practically asking him to fuck me again.

"I know," he says.

"Want to shower with me?" Nathan asks, his voice smooth as velvet.

Please, as if he needed to ask.

"Of course," I say, feeling the anticipation building once again in my stomach.

His hands reach underneath my body, pulling me close to his chest, and carrying me to the bathroom. I laugh lightly, gripping his shoulders tightly again.

He places me on my feet, and turns to the shower doors, opening them and letting the spray of water heat up.

Before he can turn back to me, I go behind him, running my hands along his back. I feel his muscles tense under my fingers, and a smile creeps onto my face. My arms tangles their way around his torso, pressing my bare chest flush against his back, as my hands press against his chest. I feel him take a deep breath, and his strong hands move up to cover my arms, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"You know...you haven't fucked me yet... like I asked," I say innocently, knowing how my words have been getting under his skin.

I'm very surprised with his restraint, it's usually been very easy to get him to give in, and give me what I ask for. He's so in control, and it turns me on to no end.

Nathan suddenly turns around, his eyes a dark shade of green. His forever playful, sexy look remains on his face, causing me to grin at him.

"Oh, I know," he says, pulling me close to him. He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his torso.

"But... I will." He grins, and Nathan is quick to step into the shower.

The steaming water cascades down on us, heating our skin.

Published 
Written by BabyBlonde123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments