Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lessons Learned

"Love on the open water"

9
5 Comments 5
867 Views 867
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"An actual story, with Lush characteristics"

Late Winter – Crystal Harbor Marina

Not far from the waterfront, Scott Bluhm sorts through his tools in a long workshop hardly anyone knows exists. Spring is on its way. The cold nights of winter no longer dissuade Scott from laboring on a custom order that is likely to be overdue for delivery in June.

Scott is a master craftsman. At thirty-six, he can shape wood and fiberglass to make some of the most beautiful boats to have sailed and departed Crystal Harbor. Today is not unlike most days, Scott tediously taking his time as he is in a patient hurry.

Low music drowns out the first rattling sound, but the second rapping of metal is definitive. Someone’s knocking. The music turns lower before Scott makes a quick step to the opposite end of the building. What he finds isn’t nearly as surprising as he anticipated.

“Am I bothering you?” she asks, her words feeling more unrehearsed than she remembered.

“No,” he replies with a pressed brow, a shake of his head. “Please.” Scott steps aside for Haley to enter his shop. It’s been nearly two months since Haley Danes has done so, her presence feeling natural on this project.

“I told myself that I would wait,” she comments, brushing away long strands of cold hair from her face. “I was in town…so, ‘ya know.”

“I’m glad you came by, actually.” Scott folds his arms, a brief look to the craft before noting Haley’s coat, her chestnut hair. She’s just as beautiful as she’s always been. The cold air brings out the coffee in Haley’s eyes. “I wanted to double-check a few things with you before I made a final call on her.”

Haley admires the fiberglass body. It’s the sturdy beginnings of a fine sailboat seeming to float three feet off of the floor on sturdy risers. She slowly walks, her eyes taking in every inch of the sailboat with every step. The shop smells of cedar and pine, a wonderful scent mixed with the beginnings of something beautiful by a true master of wood and resin.

“Come on,” Scott assures, taking steps up the ladder. “I want to show you something.”

Haley’s smile is impossible to contain, taking Scott’s hand as she reaches the top. Her smile beams at the sight, the feeling of the deck beneath her feet feeling like a dream. She gives an audible gasp as she looks down. “The deck is wood…”

Scott chuckles at her surprise. He knew Haley would get a kick out of that. “Do you like it?”

“I didn’t pay for a wood deck, Scott. You said they were a pain to maintain.” Haley admires the long stretches of thin, wood planks beneath her boots, loving the clash of a chrome wheel standing alone in the cabin.

Scott dismisses her concern with a shrug, an unappealing scrunch of his cheek. “I’ll coat it more times than anyone can count. Give me a call if you start to notice any weathering. Just keep her covered. She’ll weather just fine for a few years.”

Haley isn’t going to fight Scott on this one. If he wants to throw in a little extra, then so be it. She walks to the helm, somehow able to feel the boat dip between the waves though they stand upright on blocky stilts. She eyes the boat, a long stretch of fiberglass before her as the hole for a mast seems further away than she expected. Another realization comes. “This isn’t thirty feet.” She turns to Scott, holding his confession hostage.

“Well…” he begins, scoffing the pristine, unfinished deck. “She’s thirty-four.”

“I didn’t pay for thirty-four.”

“I’ll only charge for thirty, then. My mistake.”

“Scott…” Haley’s reply is more of a plea than anything. “I can’t accept this.”

He shrugs, admiring his own handiwork before looking over Haley once more. God, he’s glad she’s here. “You’ve already paid for half and…I don’t do refunds…so…” He’s smirking, watching Haley’s serious, brown eyes. “You’re kinda’ stuck with it.” He’s aware that Haley doesn’t approve, but she won’t turn him down.

---

Six Months Ago

A hot September sun shines on sparkling waters east of Boston, the thirty-foot Sweetwater doing just fine with Haley behind the wheel.

This is only her third lesson with Scott, but she’s magnificent as the white sails stretch high above the water.

“Here it comes,” Scott comments into the wind, a nod in the direction of a rolling wave.

Haley’s hair flips against the rush as her stance firms, turning the wheel just a bit in an attempt to heel the wave. The Sweetwater rises gracelessly, wind escaping her sails. “Sorry,” she says more to herself. “Ugh! C’mon!”

“You’re just fine!” he calls into the wind, hoping it doesn’t completely deter Haley. Scott rises, catching his footing as the Sweetwater struggles to catch up to speed. He notices Haley watching him as he reaches for a tight line, letting it out a little to catch some wind and get them over of this hump of water.

“Don’t worry about me!” he says over his shoulder. “Let’s get moving!”

Haley recovers beautifully, the boat slipping along the waves as if nothing ever happened.

Scott stands beside her at the helm. He admires the tall, full sails, appreciating the sweet aroma of Haley’s perfume. His hand is on the wheel, giving it a little turn to feel the boat under his feet. Haley’s hand is under his, but she doesn’t seem to mind, feeling Scott’s fingers wrap around hers as they dip over the next wave.

There she is,” he casually comments, causing Haley to smile. From behind her dark sunglasses, she notes Scott’s handsome face. She loves the way he admires the boat, not minding when those bright eyes observe her in a passing glance.

Scott is…definitive. He’s so sure of what he knows, calm and casual with every remark. At first glance, Haley would place Scott at thirty, the summer tan showing his adventurous side, the smile displaying his boyish joy of simple pleasures.

Reluctantly, Scott releases the wheel, allowing Haley to remain in charge. He walks behind her, pretending to check the nylon lines as he spends more time looking over Haley than anything else. He never asked Haley her age, but they must be close in season. Slender and mysterious, Haley’s long legs ache to be graced, her body easily fitting against Scott’s if he had the chance. Haley is…subtle. There is an obvious attraction between them, Haley never flinching or shying away when Scott slides his fingers along her tanned back or hand, standing so close to her time that it should warrant an uncomfortable glance, but it never comes.

A steady hand touches the back of Haley’s bikini top. “You’re doing great. You’re a natural.”

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

Haley smiles. There’s nothing here that she disagrees with. “Thanks.” She looks to Scott, her eyes noticeable behind the glasses. She admires his face with a smirk. Haley holds his eyes hostage for longer than necessary, but Scott doesn’t break away first.

That is the third and final lesson where Scott accepts Haley’s payment.

The fourth lesson comes free. The fifth lesson…isn’t really a lesson. The sixth is a date. The following eight are an open invitation and escape from it all, Scott and Haley under no pretenses of what they are privately doing over public waters.

Down below, with the sails and Haley’s top down, Scott takes his time during his slow exploration of her body. Haley’s nipples ache to be pinched after enduring the past three hours of needing Scott. He doesn’t disappoint, giving Haley the slow and firm touch between his fingers.

Haley isn’t shy about what she wants, gripping Scott’s firm cock under his thin shorts. She smiles against his kiss, loving the way she can tell that he’s been thinking about her just as much. His hard body presses against hers, the bikini top barely hanging around her body with a bow on her tan-lined back.

This is ridiculous. Stop acting like it isn’t happening.

Haley reluctantly breaks her kiss from Scott’s eager desire for her, dropping to her knees with a firm grip around his shorts. Tugging hard, Haley frees Scott’s swollen cock, wrapping her fingers around his girth before gracelessly taking him in her mouth.

“Holy fuck,” he lets out, loving the warmth of Haley’s wet tongue. Scott keeps the commentary to a minimum, glad to see that Haley doesn’t mind when he begins gently humping her mouth.

Haley moans, reaching between her legs to rub a terribly neglected pussy trapped beneath tight shorts and bikini bottoms. It’s a bit of a surprise when she feels his cock slip out, feeling Scott pull on her arms.

“Come here, baby,” he says, hauling her up and close. He finds Haley’s kiss hotter than before, her heart racing as a signal for Scott to do anything he wants. Scott doesn’t hide his ambitions, making quick work of her tight bottoms, Haley kicking them aside.

She leaps into his arms, slender legs around his waist as he staggers them both into the tiny cabin bedroom. Haley lands on the bed and pulls herself back, watching Scott crawl up and over her body. He consumes her, his hands and mouth somehow seeming to cover every important inch of her body that has been so terribly neglected. There’s something that Haley loves about how Scott needs her. She can feel his desire for her by the way he keeps pulling her close although their bodies couldn’t physically be any closer.

Haley’s eyes open to find Scott’s when his thick head pushes between her legs. She’s half surprised, half disappointed when Scott enters her so easily. Haley didn’t think she had become so wet so early for him. He was driving her crazy, but now he’s driving her up against the sheets with every thrust.

Scott burns for Haley. She’s beautiful, tight, and eager. It’s as though they have been lovers for years, separated for months in an unceremonious giving of each other’s bodies. Her hands are braced against Scott, holding on for the ride. Scott’s muscles flex. Haley’s tits bounce. It’s not the most coordinated thing between new lovers, but it feels fantastic.

“Oh, fuck me, baby!” she calls, her eyes and mouth open. Haley is doing her best to hold herself sturdy for him, close to the edge as Scott won’t let up. He’s gone beyond sweet love. He’s fucking her. Hard. “Fuck!” her voice rings. “Holy shit! Cum with me, baby! Cum!” Haley gives, her body becoming rigid under Scott, feeling him pulse deep inside of her. Every inch is pressed into Haley, pretty toes curled below smooth, locked legs.

They hold on like this, the two of them, neither one in any rush to be anywhere but here.  

---

Scott is a gentleman, helping Haley down from the ladder as she disembarks her dream.

“Thank you,” she lets out. Her words feel much more formal than she intended. Haley isn’t sure her tone was right for the moment, not for this man.

Scott doesn’t say anything, retaining her hand as she finds the cold, concrete floor. His thumb graces the top of Haley’s fingers, knocking a platinum-pronged stone to one side. He doesn’t say anything, neither does she, both of them doing their best to act like it doesn’t exist.

Haley is beautiful in that coat. With her hair down and the scarf around her neck, it’s only natural that Scott leans in to place a well-aimed kiss on her cheek. She’s soft, the scent of vanilla somewhere between her neck and lips. Haley is gorgeous in beige today. Soon, though, she’ll be even more gorgeous in white – not that Scott will ever witness it for himself.

He knows better than to remain like this. That’s why he hasn’t called. That’s why he’s worked so hard for so many months.

Scott, it seems, has taught Haley everything he has to teach. She’s a master now, an expert.

‘Walk away, Scott.’

They hold hands, their fingers locked as Scott escorts Haley to the door.

Yes – he’s sure it will be ready to launch on time in June. No – he didn’t have to spend extra money on her size. Yes – you can come back anytime, there’s a key in the old coffee can outside.

Haley turns at the door, her hand tightly locked with Scott’s.

He doesn’t like the way she’s looking at him. Something’s up. His words are direct: “Say it.”

“I want you to do something for me.”

“Anything.”

Haley takes a quick glance at the unfinished boat, Scott’s shop, and Scott himself. “I want you to name it.”

Scott shakes his head. “I can’t do that, Haley.”

He said her name. Why did he say her name like that? “You have to.”

“It’s bad luck.”

Haley seizes her moment, leaning in to kiss a willing Scott. Her soft hand is on his cheek. He needs to shave. She finds his blue eyes, the same shade as the summer water.

Scott exhales, eyeing Haley’s lips. “Ok. If that’s what you want.”

Haley nods, touching her forehead to his. They hold on like this for a while, the two of them, their arms around each other in this final moment. Someone begins to sway. Someone initiates a kiss.

Haley leaves, Scott exhales, and the evening comes.

---

May 28th

Scott’s shed smells of varnish and paint, a low light glowing in the back of the shed. He sits with brush in hand, final strokes of a master artist as gold letters flow against an ocean blue backdrop.

It has to dry before he applies clearcoat, but she’ll launch right on time.

He sits back and admires his work. Previously, Scott thought that he would be relieved when he finished this job, but for some reason, he doesn’t. Not at all.

Scott reads the golden words on the back of Haley’s steeply discounted boat, hoping he got it right: Lessons Learned

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments