Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Library Girl

"I thought I was going to study and found more than books."

35
17 Comments 17
33.9k Views 33.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I'm a freshman in a college in a small town. I'm 5'10" and 125 pounds. I have long, deep red hair that I wear straight and I have a kind of "alternative/scene" style. I also have perky 34B tits and a perky round ass.

At my school the library has four floors and a basement. Not very many people go to any floor but the main one. There is a rumor that guys like to go to one of the empty floors and masturbate at one of the tables. There are lots of shelves so all the tables are pretty private. I've heard about guys doing it, but no one has ever actually confessed in person to doing it.

One night, about 8:30, I decided to go to the library to get some studying done because my roommate had a friend over and I needed quiet. So I gathered my stuff, said bye to her and walked over to the library. When I first walked in, I said hello to the guy working, Todd. He's tall and nerdy handsome, and he wears these sexy glasses that make me want to crawl over the counter and do naughty things to him. I got on the elevator and pushed the button for the fourth floor, as I waited I contemplated the things I could do to him on that counter. I smiled to myself as I became wet with the thoughts.

The elevator dinged when it got to the floor and I got out. Since it was so late, there was no one in there that I could see. I went to find a table in a back corner because I like sitting by a window. I walked through the shelves and didn't see or hear anyone. Then I passed the last shelf and dropped my books in surprise.

There, sitting at the table was the quarterback of our football team with his huge (probably easily 9 inch) cock in his hand, looking up at me with just as much surprise in his eyes. I didn't even pay attention to the fact that I had dropped my things, I just kept standing there staring at his dick. He made a move to put himself away but I reached my hand out and stopped him.

"I could find another table," I said, looking directly into his eyes, "Or I could help you out," I smirked.

He smiled in surprise and I could see him considering it. Then he looked me up and down, "You really think you could handle this?" he said in a cocky voice.

Without a word, I licked my lips and got on my knees in front of him. I took his massive member in my hand and began jerking it and then I put the head into my mouth. I began to suck on it and tease the rim with my tongue. Then I moved my hand to cup his balls as I took his entire length into my mouth and throat. This made him moan and grasp a handful of my hair. I could tell he had been close to finishing. I continued to deepthroat his cock, making sure to tease the head and shaft with my tongue and never forgetting his balls as I did so. It wasn't long before I felt his cock start to contract with his load. I took him once again all the way into my throat as he shot his load and I swallowed every drop.

When he was finished, I looked up at him and saw his face full of ecstasy and became even more aroused.

HitomiJapan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HitomiJapan

"Now," I said, "You're going to fuck me."

I stood up, straddled his lap and began kissing him hard as he let his hands roam from my hips to my waist to my ass to underneath my shirt and all the way to my tits. While we made out he took my tshirt off and threw it to the floor. In one swift movement, he unclasped my bra and also threw it down. He bent his head down and took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked on it hard while he played with my other one. At the same time he used his other hand to rub my already soaking wet pussy on the outside of my shorts. It felt so good that I threw my head back and moaned.

Suddenly, he picked me up while he stood and laid me back on the table. He removed my shorts and panties and pushed my knees apart. He got on his knees in front of me and began kissing my inner thighs until he got to my pussy. At first he started just licking my pussy lips and lightly biting them and I began to squirm. He took two fingers and shoved them into my pussy and began finger fucking me while he flicked my clit with his tongue. I had to cover my mouth with the hand that wasn't playing with my tits to keep from screaming. He continued this until I began to feel an orgasm coming. I took my hand of my mouth and pushed his head into my pussy and he sucked as hard as he could on my clit while I bucked my hips against his fingers and orgasmed hard. I continued to grind against his hand until the last wave was gone. Then I just lay there, breathing heavily.

He stood in front of me and smirked sexily, "Now I'm going to fuck you."

Before I was able to prepare, he shoved his full length into my soaked pussy. I couldn't help but moan loudly. He began thrusting hard into my tight pussy and I loved feeling every inch of his massive cock inside me. By now, I didn't care about noise and I was in so much ecstasy that I was just screaming and moaning.

"Oh yes. Fuck. Yes. Oh my god. Yes YES! Oh. Oh God, fuck me."

He moaned and grunted in reply, "Oh yeah, you like that baby? You like being my little library slut?"

"Oh yes. Ohh fuck!"

He fucked me good and hard. I'd never been fucked so good before. I was loving every second and every inch.

I could feel his cock grow inside me as I knew he was going to blow another load and I could feel another huge orgasm coming. He grasped my hips hard and started thrusting his huge cock into me as hard as he could. It was almost unbearable. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt the orgasm rock me even harder than before just as he shot his load inside my pussy. He continued to thrust until we were both spent.

We dressed in silence and he gathered his stuff. As he turned to leave, he looked back at me and said, "Same time next week?"

I just smiled and he turned and left.

I then gathered my things and just as I turned the corner, there was Todd.

*First story. What do you think? Feedback please.*

Published 
Written by SchoolgirlAlice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments