Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Licenced and ready to fuck

"The day I got my licence was a day I'd never forget"

6
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
858 words 858 words
I looked at my blue piece of paper and smiled. I was able to drive by myself, and I just finished an interview with my favorite clothing store, and I was not ready to go home. I texted my guy best friend and asked what he was doing.

"Nothing, you should come get me though."
 
"Fine, just let me know when you're ready."

I drove around my small town waiting for him for almost an hour. He texted me 15 minutes before I needed to be home and told me to get him. I drove to a street a block away from his house, and he hopped in my car, and I raced home, trying to get there on time so my mom wouldn't take my licence away. We went into my mom's bedroom and he said hi and told her goodnight. We went to my room on the opposite end of the house and laid in bed, talking about how great our Junior year was going to be, and how excited I was about my licence, and my hopefully new job. He decided he was too hot and took off his shirt, reavealing his amazing 6 pack. I just smiled at him. 

"Don't look at my boobies their too small." he whined joking around.
I laughed and replied, "Yea right, mine are way too small, I can't wait to get a boob job." and I looked down at my barely D boobs, wishing they were just a little bit bigger.

"Are you crazy?" he replied now looking at them.

"No, their way too little."

"Whatever, your like DD."

"No I'm not, I'm a C."
 
"Oh whatever, take your shirt off."

I did what I was told and took one of my 2 shirts off. He grabbed my boobs and I looked over at him and smiled.

"Their a D." he said, acting like it was nothing.

"Well then why in the hell do I wear a C bra?" I replied, not giving up that I was in desperate need of a boob job.

"What the fuck ever, let me see it then." 

I complied, and took my bra off, leaving me in a very flimsy shirt. He took it and read the tag. "You need a bigger bra, because you're a D."

"Thanks for the update."

Then we just laid there for about 30 seconds, and he moved his had to about an inch about my breasts. "I don't know why, but I really want to touch."

My dreams had come true.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane

I instantly got wet at the thought of having my long time crush wanting me. "Go ahead"

And he did, he grabbed and pulled, then took my shirt off and sucked my nipples until they were raw. No one had ever touched me like that, and it felt amazing. I wanted to suck his dick so bad, I pulled him to the edge of the bed and got on my knees, and pulled his dick out. I was amazed at how huge it was, and was a little worried about sucking it. But it was too late and he forced my head onto it and I started to choke, but I loved it. I kept sucking, until he told me to get on the bed. I walked over to where I kept my condoms, worried about not using one because of all the stories I had heard about his sex life. He put it on and got on top of me and slowly put his dick into my sopping wet pussy. I couldn't help but moan, it was only my third time, and it was better than both times before. He was so far in me, and it felt soo good.

But he wasn't far enough, so he turned me over and got me in the doggy style positon, I had never done it like this before, but figured it would work. He thrust his huge cock into my pussy again and I moaned louder, realizing before was just a preview, and now he was all in me. He thrusted me grabbing my boobs and I moaned loud. He came out, and I had figured he had finished.
Then all of a sudden, he thrust his huge cock into my ass. I couldn't take it and I screamed and told him to get the hell out. He slowly took it out, and it hurt me so bad I laid on my back almost crying from the pain. He tried to go back into my pussy, but the surprise anal attack had affected it too, and I couldn't even move my legs. Since he wanted to finish, he straddled me, and put his dick between my tits, every once in a while, I licked it, and at one point sucked on his head. I loved having him tit fuck me, and I looked up at him and smiled. He kept fucking me without looking, and came all over my face and hair. I wiped his cum off my face and licked it off my fingers. He looked at me and grinned then I drove him back home. Best day ever.
Published 
Written by crazyaces212
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments