Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Light Fingers

"The naked thief beats Joe to it. Now he wants her."

9
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Brandon Hampton was a businessman, he had ducked and dived to build up a successful car dealership specializing in high-end performance sports cars. On the road to success, he had gained money, a superficial wife called Caroline, a big house, and a villa in Spain.

Kendal was Brandon’s Personnel Assistant. She made heads turn and attracted the odd wolf whistle when she walked through the workshop or showroom. She was in her early forties, medium height, with blonde hair, which was normally tied back. She wore little make-up but had such a natural face that it wasn’t needed. Her shirts were opened to show enough cleavage to spark some interest without being too much. Her tight knee-length skirts showed off her amazing calves.

Brandon and Kendal’s office was on the top floor, and they were normally the only ones up there. Behind a one-way glass wall where they could see out, but no one could see in.

During their close working relationship, they had become more than work colleagues and had been having an affair for over a year.

Kendal normally sported a pair of black suede heels and very rarely wore tights; it could be snowing but her legs would still be bare. Brandon had suggested it was easier for him to fuck her in the office if she was bare-legged. He only had to pull down her knickers. Brandon had the snip several years ago, so he fucked her bareback. She was often left wet and full of cum. If she did wear tights it was a signal to Brandon that she wasn’t in the mood, or it was the time of the month.

Kendal was a sex addict, she loved being fucked and had done nothing but encourage Brandon to plough her pussy as much as possible.

The poundings used to happen on the desk or against the glass. They got a big thrill out of having sex in front of the workforce without them knowing. Kendal’s tits squashed against the glass with Brandon between her thighs.

Joe picked the residence in the same way he always did. He checked they were the confident ‘it can’t happen to me’ types who had invested in a poor security alarm and that the unknowing victims were going to be away.

The house belonged to a smug car dealer, who had made it big. Joe was confident there would be something for him. The guy had also shafted Joe with a shit Mercedes a few years ago so this was payback.

The house wasn’t overlooked at the back so over the wall Joe went. There was a toilet window that provided Joe’s way in. It also led to where the security control panel was, which for Joe was easy to disable.

Joe went upstairs to the master bedroom; his speciality was jewellery and anything small he could get his hands on. He had seen the guy’s brash wife; she was always dripping in gold.

Just then he heard someone switch on the light and head upstairs. He walked over but could only see a shadow.

He needed to get out of sight quickly, he went and hid in a wardrobe and closed the door. The bedroom light filled the cavity around the door. Joe held his breath. Then the wardrobe door partly slid open. In his panic, Joe couldn’t have closed it properly. He peered through the clothes and glimpsed a beautiful young black girl in her early twenties.

She was wearing a grey dress with her long black curly hair tied back. She pulled a pin out and let it float down her back. She emptied the contents of a rucksack on the bed, which at a glance seemed to be mainly clothes.

Slowly she got undressed, first sliding her black tights down her legs. Then slowly unzipping her grey dress. Joe watched the zip slide down revealing her perfect back. She pulled it off her shoulders and pushed it down her body.

The girl had the most beautiful skin. Joe couldn’t take his eyes off her as she stood there in just a black bra and panties.

Joe had almost forgotten about the situation he was in, trapped in a wardrobe while trying to burgle a house. His eyes were loving this girl who drifted in and out of his eyeline. He sat perfectly still, afraid to move.

She undid the bra and pulled it away. Her breasts were perfectly rounded with large nipples. Joe sat frozen waiting for her to take those panties off. He so wanted to see her naked.

She sorted out the clothes lying on the bed. Joe thought he wasn’t going to get the money shot. But then she put her hands on her waist and pulled her panties down her toned legs. As she bent over light bounced off her naked arse. Joe tried to see more but could only see shadows.

She spun round, and, for the first time, he glimpsed her face. She had the biggest sexy brown eyes of anyone he had ever seen. Her face was perfectly structured with great cheekbones and pouting sexy lips.

The girl’s mobile came to life. Joe listened to her half of the conversation.

“Kiki, I will be there in twenty.”

“I don’t mind, shall we go to Mirage?”

“Great,” she then put the phone down.

This naked beauty walked over to the bedside cabinet and opened the door. Inside was a large safe, which she opened and took out a selection of jewellery boxes. Who was this girl? And what was she doing with the jewellery? Which in Joe’s mind was already his.

The girl still without a stitch on, took everything out of the boxes and transferred it to a silver security case, that Joe hadn’t seen in the corner.

She then walked into the ensuite; this could be Joe’s opportunity to get out of there. Maybe grab that case. Nonetheless, she was too quick and walked back in. Joe watched her put on a black thong, then she stepped into a green dress. She did up the dress and slid her bare feet into some green stilettos. She grabbed a black leather jacket, put it on and went downstairs with the case.

Joe waited as he could still hear her moving around. A few minutes later she left. Feeling stiff in more ways than one he got out of the wardrobe.

Who was that beautiful creature? It wasn’t any of Hampton’s children, they were older. A member of staff or something. Whoever she was, she was robbing Hampton too.

Joe got outside and went a few streets away, where Johnny was waiting.

“You have been ages, Joe.”

“Some complications,” Joe then explained what happened.

Joe knew Mirage was a nightclub, which was where this girl was going to end up. He decided he and Johnny needed to get changed and go clubbing tonight.

The beauty Joe had encountered was Freddie, and she had thought nothing of robbing her boss, Brandon Hampton, and going immediately out on the town with her friend Kiki to get smashed.

Kiki was a brunette, dressed in a short silver number with matching high heel sandals. Both girls were dressed to kill tonight.

“Your legs look cold, Kiki.”

“Do you know, I haven’t had sex for two months, Freddie.”

“What’s that got to do with it?”

“You are more likely to get at least fingered if you’re bare-legged.”

“It’s going to be that kind of night, is it?”

“Just saying, one less layer. Bit more flesh. Anyway, you’re bare-legged too.”

“Yes, but I am wearing a jacket, Kiki”

“Let’s get in Mirage and have some shots, then we won’t care!”

It wasn’t long before the girls had a Sambuca and Tequila shot inside them. They headed to the dancefloor. They caused a stir and got advances of various lads trying their luck.

After a few songs, they flew over to the bar for more refreshments.

“I can get these?” a voice called.

“No, we are OK. But thank you,” Freddie said.

“OK.”

“You can still chat with me though. What’s your name?”

“I am Joe.”

“Freddie.”

Joe and Freddie talked over their drinks and exchanged the usual pleasantries. Joe couldn’t believe he was face to face with this beautiful girl. He was enjoying getting to know her and found out she worked for Hampton at the car dealership.

They soon ended up on the dancefloor where Johnny was trying to get it on with Kiki.

Joe pulled Freddie to the side. He wrapped his arms round her and their lips met. Joe was mesmerised and went in again. Freddie was receptive to his advances. Taking her by the hand he glided her to a corner of the club where they continued kissing.

Joe felt himself get hard and their bodies entwined. Freddie could also feel Joe’s cock against her legs. Joe wanted to touch her and pleasure her; it was all he could do to resist the temptation.

Needing some air, they headed out onto the balcony. Joe was wondering the best way to bring up the fact he had seen her steal the jewellery. He liked this girl and whatever he said he knew she wasn’t going to respond well.

“So, what do you do for a living?” Freddie asked.

“You could say I relocate stuff. Bit like you,” Joe decided now was the moment.

“What do you mean? I work in a car showroom.”

“But you stole from your boss.”

Freddie got up and ran off. Joe immediately followed.

“Who the fuck are you?”

“I was there, I saw you.”

“You work for Hampton? You going to call the police?”

“No. I was there to rob him too.”

“What!”

Freddie stops, takes him by the arm, and pushes him against the railing.

“Let’s form a partnership, Freddie. I could help you.”

Giorgia_Acosta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giorgia_Acosta

“Why should I cut you in? If you report me, how will you explain your presence?”

“I want to help you. I have contacts, I could move that jewellery quickly and turn it into cash.”

“For a percentage of course. How much?” Freddie asked.

“Forty percent?” Joe was aiming high.

“Twenty-five.”

“Is Kiki in on this?” Joe enquired.

“No, she knows nothing about it,” Freddie said sighing.

“Where is the jewellery now?” Joe asked.

“It is safe, I can get it in the morning.”

There is a frosty exterior that glossed over Freddie. Her body language had completely changed as she stood arms folded without uttering a word.

“Where were you when you saw me?” Freddie said looking for an explanation.

“In the wardrobe.”

“So, you saw me naked and watched me get dressed?”

“Urm, yes.”

“Attempted thief and pervert, Joe. If Joe is your real name. So, when you were kissing me, you were just doing that to get close? “

“Joe is my real name. And no, I kissed you because I like you, Freddie. Honestly. Sorry, let me make it up to you.”

Freddie’s frosty exterior melted slightly.

“Let’s go back to yours, Joe. I want to see where you live.”

Joe’s apartment was nicely furnished, the spoils of crime had paid off. Joe was busting for the toilet. After he had relieved himself, he went to the kitchen to get some wine. He noticed Freddie on her mobile in the lounge. He tried to hear her, but she was too far away and talking quietly.

As he walked through, she hung up. They then sat on the sofa in silence for what seemed like forever. Freddie then started walking round the room, looking at books, pictures, and ornaments. As they talked Joe thought she might be slowly coming round to liking him again. He moved in to kiss her. Just as their lips almost met there was a bang at the door.

“Who the fuck is that?”

Joe opened the door to see a medium-height blonde-haired lady in a short cream dress with amazing calves standing in the doorway holding a case.

“Goodnight, was it?” she said as she walked in.

“Who are you?” Joe asked.

“This is Kendal. My partner,” Freddie said.

“Don’t I know you? Didn’t you buy a Mercedes from us last year?” Kendal said smiling.

Joe sighed and didn’t confirm or deny.

Freddie had given the jewellery to Kendal on her way out. Then explained on the phone what had happened.

Kendal reluctantly agreed to Joe’s involvement. He made a call and arranged to meet a fence the next day. The three of them spent the night awake their eyes not moving from the steel case. Although Joe’s did occasionally drift over to Kendal and Freddie’s legs.

Joe and Freddie head off to meet Joe’s contact. Going via Hampton’s house, so Freddie could get changed. She was supposed to be house-sitting.

Kendal was sceptical but agreed to wait in Joe’s flat while they went off to sell the jewellery.

They had only been gone a few minutes when the door opened, and Johnny came in with his spare key.

“Wow, man. Where did you go last night? That Kiki was amazing. I can still smell her on my fingers.”

“That’s lovely,” Kendal said emerging from the kitchen.

“Who are you? Where’s Joe?”

“He’s popped out. Who are you?”

A stunned Johnny immediately called Joe, who told him what was happening and to stay with Kendal. Joe said he would see him all right.

Kendal and Johnny bonded over a cup of tea in the kitchen. Johnny knew the buyer Joe used; he was at least an hour's drive away. He found Kendal very attractive. That tight dress, great cleavage, sexy bare legs, high-heel cream sandals, and cute orange toenails. He wondered what her underwear was like.

Kendal felt starved of sex, Brandon had been away for over a week. She was used to being satisfied almost daily by his cock. She of course had got herself off with a vibrator but wasn’t the same.

In front of her this young, handsome man. She could see him looking her up and down. She imagined him taking her.

“Like what you see Johnny?”

“You are very attractive, Kendal.”

Kendal walked over to him and took his hand. She sucked his fingers.

“You are right, I can still taste Kiki’s pussy on you.”

Johnny gulped.

“I think mine tastes sweeter,” she said.

“Really?”

He stroked her thigh, then slowly moved round, and put his hand between her legs. He felt the silk of her panties. Kendal responded to his touch, and her breathing deepened. Johnny slowly moved her thong down her legs. He glided his fingers over her pussy, feeling her pubic hair. He slipped a finger between her lips, they oozed as he prized them further open. He inserted two fingers inside her warm, wet hole. She seemed to dribble immediately. He rubbed her clit as she moaned in his ear.

He took out his wet fingers and tasted her, she was right she did taste sweeter.

Johnny moved in to kiss her, Kendal put her finger up and touched his lips to stop him. She sat on the kitchen counter and pointed her finger down.

“I think you should eat what’s on the counter.”

Kendal’s legs were apart. Her wet pussy looked magical. Johnny started kissing her thighs and running his tongue over her snatch. She held his head between her legs. There is nowhere for him to go. She felt his tongue slip into her. Her pussy soon became wetter as Johnny pleasured her hole.

He unzipped her dress and pulled it down. Her tits were amazing, he cupped them and pulled them out of her bra. Kendal undid his jeans and pulled out his cock and fumbled it inside her.

Joe and Freddie arrived back to find Johnny and Kendal sitting as if nothing had happened. Freddie is dressed in a white top and jeans with wedges on her feet.

“I hope you guys weren’t too bored while we were away?” Joe said.

“We kept ourselves busy,” Kendal replied.

They divided up the cash pot, Joe got about £125,000, while the girls got just over £185,000 each. Way more than any of them expected.

“Well, I will be off now,” Kendal said as she departed.

“Would you like my number?” Johnny asked grinning.

“Thanks, Johnny. But best not.”

As Kendal exited Freddie and Joe looked at each other wondering what happened while they were out.

Joe looked out the window and watched Kendal walk towards a man leaning against a Range Rover. It was Brandon Hampton.

“Hampton’s in on it!”

Joe looked back at Freddie to see her smiling.

Hampton wanted to divorce his wife, Caroline. But she was going to take him to the cleaners. So, he decided to get some compensation by way of getting the girls to stage a robbery while he was on holiday. Caroline would lose her jewellery; Hampton could claim on the insurance plus keep a part of what was stolen via Kendal.

Joe gave some money to Johnny who went on his way.

Joe started laughing thinking about the situation. Freddie pulled him into the bedroom, still holding her bag of money. The room is modern and neat, exactly how Freddie imagined it.

She kicked off her wedges and sat on the bed. Freddie was delirious, she threw fifties in the air and fell back into them on Joe’s sheets. Joe gets on top of her, and they frantically kiss rolling around in the money.

Freddie undid his jeans, and his hard cock pushed through. She took it in her mouth and wrapped her tongue round it. She could feel him hitting her tonsils. He spun her body round and undid her jeans, pulling them and her panties down her legs, he returned the favour.

Joe’s cock was hard and wet with saliva and pre-cum. He had been dreaming about this moment. Freddie took her jeans and underwear fully off. Joe went on top of her as she wrapped her legs round his waist. He slipped his cock inside her pussy.

Joe pulled his jeans off as he continued to grind Freddie. She pushed him over and went on top. Joe held her naked body as he slid her up and down his penis. She watched him disappear inside her. Joe got close, Freddie pulled away and they kissed. She wanted to fuck harder. She got on top again and pounded him until eventually she orgasmed, and Joe came.

Exhausted and having not slept all night Joe then fell asleep. He slept like a contented baby. When he woke up, he found Freddie and all the money gone. He wasn’t sure whether he was more upset about losing the money or that beautiful girl.

The insurance finally came through. The Police had tried to produce a culprit but to no avail. They suspected Hampton might have been involved, but nothing could be proved, and no jewellery could be found. The fact that Joe had broken in helped, as they saw the signs where he went in through the window and disabled the alarm. But Joe was a pro and hadn’t left any evidence which implicated him.

Freddie lay on a beach in Greece. The new Mrs Kendal Hampton handed her a Marguerita and sat down next to her. The sun bounced off their hot-oiled bodies.

Brandon emerged from the sea and came over to them. He had sold the car dealership and started up a restaurant with Kendal. Freddie was staying with them for the week before she continued her travels across Europe.

Freddie had put her money in an offshore account and was enjoying life. She hadn’t tried to cover her tracks; she didn’t need to. The Police didn’t suspect her. Hampton had seen to that, as she stole the jewellery for him.

Freddie often thought about Joe and hoped he would turn up one day. She smiled at the thought of seeing him again. 

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments