Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Beach Ch 2

"My name is Scotty and I decided to take my vThanks for making my stay in Hawaii, enchanted, Scotty"

4
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My name is Scotty and I decided to take my vacation this year in Maui, Hawaii. I am a nudist and my friends told me about a great nude beach here on the islands called Little Beach. He pulled his car into the parking lot, his skin trembled with lust. He got his stuff out, locked the vehicle and headed toward the entrance to the nude beach. After paying the attendant, he received a key and directions to the men’s bungalow.

Once inside, I stripped, store away my clothing and wallet. Apply waterproof sun-block, locked the door and sauntered down to the beach. As I walked along, I noticed that there were not too many people on the beach that day. This was okay with me, because I am here not only to relax, but if possible have a bit of naughty fun. I had gone just a few more feet, when I looked to the left and noticed a group of women near my age.

I licked my lips, took a deep breath and growled, “Okay, it’s time to pick out one beautiful lady, to walk along the beach with. Oh hell, I know what I want; a hot, blooded, horny woman to fuck!”

It was then that I observed that one of the women was sitting alone, off to one side. She was nude, had long black hair, and was reasonably attractive with one exception. She only had one breast and it was a nice one.

Where the other one had been there was some scars, obviously left by the surgical removal of that breast. To me, she looked very lonely and unhappy but there was something about her that intrigued me.

So I decided to walk up to her and at least say hello to her. When I did a seductive pair of blue eyes met mine as her whole face beamed with excitement.

Her smile told me she was very happy to have attracted the attention of a man.

She spoke with a soft sensual voice, “Hello, my name is Ginny, while don’t you sit down and visit with me for a bit?”

I did and soon the two of us began talking and if we were long lost friends. It was then that she told me that she had breast cancer. In order to save her life, the Doctors had to remove the right one. With tears in her eyes she told me that her husband of twenty-six years just couldn’t accept her after that and would not even touch her.
 
Ginny went on to tell me the main reason she had come to Hawaii was to regain her self esteem and to get her life back on track. She then hung her head and with a quiver in her voice confessed, “I haven’t been with a man since well before the operation.”

I reached over and place my hand on her chin and raised it. I gazed at her lovingly and asked, “How about joining me for a swim? Come on it will cheer you up.”

She smiled, dried her eyes and replied, “Oh hell why not, that sounds like fun.”

I reached out, let her take my arm, and together we walked toward the water. It looked so cool and inviting, she stepped in and I followed. I pulled her close to me, put my arms around her and caressed her back. Oh God her body felt great against mine. We stared into each others eyes and I brought my lips down upon hers. Mmmm, that kiss went straight to my dick and I could feel it swell even in the cool water.

Ginny leaned into me, with her hard nipple against my chest, and returned my kiss with all the passion inside her. Her body trembled as she whispered, “Oh God, where have you been hiding? I need you, I want you, Oh hell, let’s fuck. . . . I need to feel your cock deep inside my pussy!”

I pointed to an overgrowth on the side of the beach and suggested, “Ginny why don’t we go over there and see if we can find a quiet, private spot.”

She looked at the area and smiled. Her eyes glowed with lust and beckoned to me to show her the way. Leaning into me she whispered, “I’ll follow you baby, because I need you as much as you need me.”

I looked around and see that no one is really paying attention to us. So we walk toward the area behind that was overgrown. We found a cozy little place where can have a little bit of privacy. I gently laid her on the grassy knoll, and started kissing her lips and working my way downward. I stopped briefly to suck and nibble her hardened nipple, then continue toward her pussy.

As my lips and tongue tantalize her drenched cunt, she quivered and covered my whole face with her sweet nectar.

She placed her hands on my head and exclaimed, “Oh God, Fuck me, NOW! I need to feel your cock inside me!”

Now how can I resist such a sweet temptation? I move between her legs as she spreads them wide.
I grasped my dick, and guided it with one thrust balls deep in her hot hole. She wrapped her legs around my waist moving with me as we create our own musical rhythm.

Her pussy gripped me like a vise, and milked me hard. It was not long until she climaxed again. I place my lips on hers and shoved my cock one more time inside her. It exploded filling every crevice of her hot pussy.

She kissed me back, with one strong enough to curl my toes and asked, “How long will you be in town love?”

I rolled off of her, pulled her into my arms and replied, “I’m here for another week. Why do you ask baby?”

She snuggled up close, flashed me a sultry smile, and purred, “Because I want to spend the rest of my time here with you, in my bed, or yours.”

I smiled devilishly, winked, and exclaimed, “That sounds like a marvelous plan to me.

VeronicaBreeze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaBreeze

How long will you be here baby?”

She hung her head, and I could see she was holding back the tears. “I’m afraid not very long, my flight back to the mainland leaves on Saturday. That only gives us a three days and nights to be together.”

I kissed her hard and murmured, “Well let’s make memories that will last a lifetime then. Where are you staying?”

Ginny answered, “I am staying at the Sheraton Maui Resort, room 442.”

My eyes lit up, and I said, “Now isn’t that a coincidence, so am I. I’m in room 400. How would you like me to pick you up say around 6 p.m., and take you out to dinner?”

She giggled and blurted out, “Well I suppose, but only if it ends in my room, with me as dessert!”

I smirked and roared, “Oooooh fuck, I cannot wait for dessert!”

That evening we had dinner together and then went back to her room where we had the comforts of a bed. I don’t think either of us slept that night as I wanted to make certain Ginny felt like a woman again.

She fell asleep in my arms sometime around 3 a.m. I watched her sleeping for a while then fell asleep.

Her alarm clock woke us both up around 8 a.m. She looked over at me, yawned and stretched and confessed, “It’s a crying shame, I can’t take you home with me.”

I cradled her in my arms and answered, “I know darling, but I have commitments I can not break all next week. However, I plan to spend the next couple of days in your room, in your bed, how’s that sound?”

She pulled me close, kissed me hard, and wrapped her hands around my swelling member. “Does that answer your question darling? After all, you are all I want right now.”

We spent the next two marvelous days, making love, eating on the balcony, and then going back to bed, to fuck like animals in heat.

On our last evening together Ginny kissed me deep and hard, and with tears in her eyes spoke. “I loved every minute of it Scotty. The memories we made will last me a lifetime. Now, here is my email baby, I want us to keep in touch. If it is in our destiny, we’ll meet again. Oh honey, I hate to say it, but you need to kiss me good-bye now, so I may pack and return home. I leave for home at five am. You don’t have to accompany me to the airport either, and I hate mushy farewells. “

I kissed her with all the passion within me, holding back the tears. I then climbed out of bed, placed her email address in my wallet, got dressed and left to go to my room.

Once inside my room, I called the front desk and asked, “Is there a way to send Ginny Baxter some roses to her home, without her knowing it. I want her to get them the day after she arrives home.”

The clerk replied, “Yes there is sir, but I won’t be able to give out her address without her consent.”

I answered, “There is no need for me to know her address. I just want a dozen red roses sent to her home, the day after tomorrow with a card that read this, and make sure it says exactly what I tell you.”

He replied, “Okay, go ahead and tell me what to write on the card.”

“Ginny you’re still a complete woman, one who is a very desirable sex partner. Thanks for making my stay in Hawaii, enchanted. Scotty.”

Ginny left on a plane to return to the mainland, and her home in Ohio. I hoped I would see that beautiful woman again some day. As for me the few moments we spent together were great, and the sex was hot, wild and passionate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived home in Ohio, with my spirit renewed and a new lease on life. I left my bags at the foot of the bed, kicked my shoes off and looked around for Rodney. He was not at home, and when I looked at the clock realized he was still at work. So, I phoned him and informed him I was home. There was no welcome home sweetheart, nor I missed you, he just grumbled, and cussed because I had the audacity to call him at work. I shook my head, and just let it go; I was in too good of a mood to let him spoil it.

I decided to go to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. I was on my way there when the doorbell rang. I wondered who it could be. I walked into the living room over to the door, and looked through the peep-hole to see who it was…. and all I could see were roses.

I opened the door and there stood a florist, who asked. “Hello is your name Ginny Baxter?”

“Yes it is.”

“Good, these roses are for you then.”

I took the roses, closed the door, and smelled their sweet fragrance, when I noticed a card. I read it quietly and with tears in my eyes, whispered, “Thank you Scotty, for making me feel like a woman again.” I then hid the card so my husband could not find it.

When Rodney got home from work, he did not even kiss me hello, just bellowed, “Who are the fucking flowers from bitch!”

I smiled, politely and chirped, “They are from a group of women I met while in Maui.” For the moment, that seemed to appease him.

Our relationship never improved, in fact six months later he divorced me. As for me, Scotty and I kept in contact through email.

When my divorce was final he invited me to his place which turns out to be a fancy villa, in California. We spent three glorious weeks together.

Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments