Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Day at Work

"This one's a bit different than my others, it's been a while."

13
8 Comments 8
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My boyfriend Robby just got a new job at a law firm. I thought it was a weird choice for him, considering the fact that he is covered in tattoos and his overall style is that of a rock star. However, he makes a pretty decent living, even in the entry level, so I figured it would be an all right career for him. I, on the other hand, am a part time waitress, so I happen to be home a lot more. I spend a lot of time waiting for Robby to come home so I can spoil him. I'm kind of like a 50s wife in that way. Robby seemed to be working longer and longer, and coming home exhausted. Last week he came home and I greeted him with a big hug and kiss, and he was so tired that he just kind of pushed me away and went to the couch.

"Sorry babe. I'm so beat right now," Robby said.

"Come on baby, I've been waiting all day," I said with a pout.

Today, on the other hand, I finally got him where I wanted him. He came home, tired like always, and sat down on the couch. I gave him a drink to help him relaxed. He took one sip and then remembered he had to do something for work.

"Fuck! I have to finish the report on today's case and email it to my boss before 10pm!" he said.

"Don't worry babe, you'll get it done. Is there anyI'my I can help?"

"No," he scoffed.

"The best thing you could do is give me some peace so I can get this report typed up and get to bed afterword," he said.

"Ok babe," I said with disappointment

"I'll go in the bedroom and use the computer," Robby said.

He then went to the bedroom and left me on the couch alone again. I then decided that enough was enough and that I was going to seduce him into sex, whether he wanted it or not. I was tired of my vibrator and wanted my boyfriend's big 8 inch cock. I went into the laundry room and found my short black silk Victoria's Secret robe. I also found my bra and thong that went with it. I then went to the bathroom and put on his favorite perfume. As I walked out of the bathroom I heard him typing away, with the occasional cursing and banging on the table.

I went back into the living room and grabbed the drink I had given him before. I drank what was left in it and freshened it up for him. I then walked down the hall and into the bedroom. He had his back to the door but when I entered the room the door squeaked so he knew I came in.

"What is it babe, I really need to focus on this," he said.

"I just wanted to bring you your drink to help you relax a bit," I said, with a very pleasant and innocent voice.

"Oh ok, thanks babe I appreciate it," he said.

He really seemed to mellow out a bit, which made me happy. I sat the drink down next to him and then started to rub his shoulders. Usually when he's really busy, he'll back away from me a little, but he wasn't as resistant this time.

"That feels amazing baby," he said.

"You're so tense sweetie, someone has been working to hard," I said.

I then leaned in and kissed the side of his neck.

laylaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laylaGold

He then turned his head toward me and gave me a kiss. He tried to keep working but was getting into my massage that he found it hard to concentrate.

"Oh babe that feels to good! I'm never going to get this done if you keep doing this!" 

"Then just take a little break babe," I said with a wink.

"I don't know honey, I don't have much time to get this done," he said.

I then kissed him again, this time more hot and intense. I had stuck my tongue in his mouth so he couldn't speak anymore. I let my tongue go wild in his mouth, and then started sucking on his tongue. I then turned his chair around.

He saw that I was wearing the robe that he had gotten me for Valentine's Day.

"Damn baby! I think I can take a little break," he said with a smile.

I then opened the robe and let it fall to my feet. He now saw me in my bra and panties. I noticed his bulge starting to grow.

"Come closer babe," he said.

When I walked over to him he grabbed my arms and pulled me onto his lap. I turned my back to him and started to grind my ass on his crotch. The sound of my skin rubbing the material of his pants was really arousing. He was really enjoying the feel of me rubbing his cock. I then started to flex my ass a little in a way that started to squeeze his cock a bit, which really started to turn us both on.

"Fuck yeah baby!" he said.

As I was doing this he grabbed my sides and started to caress my body. He loves the curves of my body. I then turned myself around on his lap. I spread open my legs and he looked at my pussy. He noticed that my crotch had writing on it. In pink cursive, it said "Robby's Girl".

"You like baby?"

"Oh Stacy I fucking love you," he said.

I then stuck my fingers in my panties and started to finger myself. He just watched me pleasure myself on his lap. He watched me as I had my eyes closed and moaned in ecstasy. He then reached forward and unhooked my bra. He pulled it off and threw it across the room. As I was still fingering myself, he grabbed my tits and squeezed and caressed them.

"I fucking love your tits Stacy."

I then took out my fingers and put them in his mouth. He loves the taste of my pussy juices. I then leaned in to kiss some more. It was hot tasting my juices mixed with our saliva. He then spit in my mouth. I left his spit in my mouth, got some of my own into it, and then spit it back into his.

I got off his lap and walked over to the bed. He took off his tie and shirt. I laid down on the bed and spread my legs wide open. I pulled my panties off over my feet and threw them onto his face. He sniffed them a little and put them aside. I got off the bed and crawled over to him.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Sexpertteen18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments