Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long time Cumming

"After a long wait to see her bf he teases her by drawing it out even longer."

2
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
872 words 872 words
Callie had been away for two years serving in the Peace Corps.  While she loved what she did the time away from Brad had left her wanting and in deeply need of passion.  The letters and skype calls helped but nothing replaces the feel and touch of Brad’s warm hard body.

Finally Brad was able to schedule a visit and Callie spent the next few weeks doing nothing but think and fantasize about how great it will be to see and feel him again. The two and half hour drive from the airport was torture because all Callie could think about was how Brad would feel when he entered her.  

They finally make it to the hotel.  Callie walked into the candle lit room filled with an exotic but unidentifiable scent.  Brad greeted her at the door and slowly helped her out of her cloths.  After each piece Brad gazed at her stunning body as the sheer lust beams through his eyes.  

Brad slowly pulled his cloths off exposing his lean muscular body as he guided her to the bed.  He fed her fresh strawberries, peaches and a glass of champagne to set the mood.  

Next, Brad starts with warm oil and began rubbing it all over Callie’s eager body.  Lying face down, the backs of Callie’s shoulders are the first to receive Brad’s strong warm hands as they slowly mead every contour of her back.  Occasionally as one hand rubs her back the other would begin tracing her outer hips and down Callie’s leg.  Callie is extatec having waited a very long time to feel his touch every movement sends shivers through her body

After a few more minutes, Brad kisses the top of her butt as both of his strong warm hands run slowly from her ankles up to the back of her knee.  Then Brad kisses across her tight firm ass to the back of the top of your thighs.  With both hands he firmly grabs her cheeks and messages his way down her thighs.   Callie’s neglected body is in absolute heaven.

He rotates kissing, meading and lightly blowing her legs all the way down to her feet.  Once there Brad gives her one of the best foot messages she’d ever had sucking and nibbling a toe here or there.  Callie’s body is alive as the attention to her feet is sending strong signals to her excited pussy.

After this, Brad has Callie lye on her back and runs his hands from her feet up her legs kissing his way up her thighs.  Brad begins to make big circles around her hot wet pussy.  Brad carefully licks gently the sides of her lips making little circles around but never touching her clit.  After a few minutes of teasing Callie like this he then makes his way a little lower and licks around her beautiful entrance occasionally flicking his tongue in and out of her.  Callie is getting frustrated as she desperately wants him to touch her hot button.

Brad moves back up and kisses her passionately so she could taste her own hot sweet juices.  After a few minutes of kissing he slowly moves to her gorgeous breasts.  Brad traces the sides and top of her breast before finally making his way to her firm nipples.  Then he spends some time sucking and nibbling each one.

Eventually he makes his way back down to her pussy which is on absolute fire at this point.  Brad lightly sucks and blows on her clit and she almost explodes.  Then he slowly slides a couple of fingers deep into her.  He slowly pulls his fingers back until then they find the sweet spot.  Once his fingers find it they begin the rhythmic thumping while he continues to work her clit with his tongue.  Her hips closing tightly around Brad’s head and with his arms he keeps her legs pried open.  Callie is moaning breathlessly.  As her hips begin to buck and sway he picks up the pace then slows down drawing out the experience as much as he can until Callie can't hold out any more and cums uncontrollably.

After this, Brad lightly kisses and messages her body for a few minutes until she is ready for him.  When she’s ready, Brad stands her up and brings her over to the wall and with her back to the wall, and legs wrapped around his waste, he enters her standing.  He enters her slowly and with a tribal beat begins pumping away until he reaches a feverous pitch.  After a few minutes of this and deep claw marks in Brad’s back, they move back to the bed.  Callie gets on her hands and knees and he enters her doggy style, spanking her occasionally.  As Brad picks up intensity she can feel his hungry balls smacking against her clit.  She presses her hips back to meet each powerful thrust.  Reaching around her, Brad gently plays with her swollen nub until she cums again.  Then he pulls out and shoots his hot thick white cum all over her ass and back.

After some more fruit and champagne they repeat this over and over again...

Published 
Written by TDHDC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments