Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Look Both Ways

"A Young Man Meets Finally Meets His Neighbor"

2
0 Comments 0
11.8k Views 11.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
         “Dude, check it out.   There she is.”   Sean took a deep drag off his cigarette.
           Jim grabbed a red shop towel and wiped his hands on it.   When he was satisfied, he picked his beer up off the edge of the truck bed and walked out of the brightly lit garage and into the darkness of the driveway.   Across the street he could see her illuminated by the light over her kitchen sink. She worked steadily, cleaning the dishes and loading them into the dishwasher.   The smooth, tan skin of her breasts was showcased by a pale pink t-shirt with a deep v-neck.   Reaching into his pocket, he pulled a pack of cigarettes out, flipped the top open and shook one free.   Lifting the pack to his mouth he grabbed the cigarette between his lips and replaced the pack.   His lighter snicked as he thumbed the wheel.   Squinting against the glare, he touched the flame to the tip of the cigarette.   He drew his breath in, the tip of the cigarette flaring briefly before morphing into a dull orange coal.   He pulled the smoke deep into his lungs, holding it, savoring it, before exhaling.   As he looked across the street at her brightly lit form, he brought his beer bottle to his mouth, knocking back a good slug.
            He could hear the faint sounds of her music as it drifted across the street.   More than that he could see her moving in time to the beat.   Night after night he came out here and watched her work in the kitchen.   Until she moved in he never knew that a woman might actually enjoy doing things in the kitchen.   His mother hated cooking, cleaning, anything domestic.   Her favorite saying was, ‘Every damn day you people get hungry!’
            But his woman, this woman put music on and danced her way through her chores.   She got into it and she played it loud.   Those hips, they had a life of their own.   And a smile, always a smile.
            Jim leaned against another car in his driveway, fingers gripping the neck of his beer bottle, thumb hooked into his pocket and smoked his cigarette, watching.   What would it take?   What would it take?
            “Man, I’d almost live with your mom just to come out here every night and watch her.”
            Jim’s reply was another drag on the cigarette.
            “Almost.”   He said, never taking his eyes off her.  
            “What?”
            “I said, ‘almost’.   You’d almost live with my mother.”   Taking a final drag from his smoke, Jim flicked it to the ground and crushed it under his boot.
            “Yeah. I don’t think there’s any chick out there worth living with your Ma for, Jim.”
            He chuckled in agreement.
            “Hey, man.   I gotta get going.   I gotta be at work at seven AM.”
            “Alright.   Thanks for the help, man.   We’ll have that truck running by the end of the month.”
            Sean pushed himself off the tarp covered vehicle in the driveway and gave Jim a jive style handshake.
            “Tomorrow?” Sean shot double hand guns at Jim, thumbs up, index fingers out.
            “Ah, I can’t tomorrow.   I’m working the closing shift. Sunday works though. I’m off.”
            “Sweet. See you Sunday?”
            “For sure.”   Jim watched Sean lope over to his car and get in.   He pulled another cigarette out of the pack and lit it.   Sean revved the engine twice before pealing away from the curb.   Jim shook his head in amusement, drawing on his cigarette, as Sean pealed away.   It also didn’t escape his notice that the woman across the street looked up from her dishes to watch Sean’s car drive away.   In fact, even though he was hidden deep in the shadows, he could swear she looked right at him for half a minute before finishing up her work and turning out the light.
            After her house went dark, Jim stayed on the driveway, finishing his last cigarette before going back into his house and going to bed.
 
~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

              Jim flicked the last switch, shutting off the lights to the big sign out front, his final act before clocking out for the night.   He locked up the doors of the shop and headed out across the deserted parking lot.   His truck was the only vehicle nearby.   The parking lot of the Mexican restaurant across the way was packed full of Saturday night revelers but the crowd hadn’t yet spilled over near the auto shops.
            Jim climbed into the cab of his truck, stuck the key in the ignition and fired it up.   He goosed the gas pedal several times, revving the engine, before trusting it to stay running.   While he waited for it to warm up, he lit a cigarette and smoked half of it before dropping the ignition into drive and pulling out of the lot.
            It was late when he got home and pulled up to the curb.   He sat in his truck for a few minutes after cutting the engine, finishing what he thought was his last smoke.   He flicked the dead cigarette out the window before climbing out.
            Instead of going inside and going directly to his room, he slammed the door of the truck and walked to the front of it, looking her way. Her kitchen window was dim but not all the way dark.   Light from somewhere deep in the house cast a faint glow through the window.   It was too late for her to be up doing housework.   He leaned up against the front fender, bending one leg so his foot could rest against the dull chrome bumper.   He reached over and patted the pocket of his work shirt, feeling for his cigarettes. Finding them, he pulled the pack out and shook one loose.   He lit it, tilting his head back as he drew the smoke into his lungs, fingers of his left hand spreading the pocket of his work shirt open to receive the pack from his right hand.   Dropping his head back down, eyes glued to her window, he exhaled the smoke, thinking about her.
            The street was dark and quiet.   The occasional hiss of tires from cars passing on the main street whizzed by.   Taking another drag off the cigarette he whispered into the dark.
            ‘Where are you?’ he wondered.
            Almost as if by magic a shadowy form moved across her darkened kitchen window.   It was her. And she wasn’t alone.   Jim watched as her shape danced into view.   Her back was to him and he could see a man in her embrace.   Her head was back, long hair trailing down and out of view as he kissed her neck, caressed her arms.   Jim watched them kiss, watched the man lift her shirt up and kiss her breasts.   Watched the woman’s head tilt back in pleasure at what the man before her was doing.   She ran her fingers through his hair before stroking his face and bringing it up to hers for another kiss.  
            From Jim’s vantage point he could see that it wasn’t just the man who was taking what he wanted.   The woman was just as insistent.   He could see her faintly in the soft light urgently undoing the buttons of the other man’s shirt, pushing it aside so she could run her hands over his bare chest.   While he watched she stopped kissing his mouth and began kissing his chest, his nipples, his stomach.
            Jim absently reached down and rubbed himself through his work pants as he watched the woman across the street.   Her arms came back up, entwining themselves around the man’s neck as she leaned in to kiss him.   The man responded by reaching down and picking the woman up.   Still kissing, the man turned away from Jim and carried her out of his view.
            Jim stood against his truck for another couple of minutes before deciding that the show was over for the night.   He made his way inside the house and into his room.   As soon as he was in his room with the door locked he stripped off his grease stained work shirt, dropping it to the floor and toed off his work boots.   He grabbed the buckle of his belt and pulled, releasing the catch and pulling it out of the loops.   He dropped his pants to the floor and removed his socks and underwear.  
            He hadn’t bothered to turn on the light when he came in.   Now he reached out and flipped his stereo on, keeping it quiet so his mom wouldn’t come down the hall and start bitching at him.   Flopping down naked on his bed, pale light from the streetlamp pooling on his sheets, he thought about her.  
            Tonight was the first time he’d seen anyone over at her place.   And getting it on with her, no less.   Jim’s mind took him back to the scene of the mystery man removing her shirt.   Jim reached out and grasped his cock in his fist, slowly working the length of it as he imagined being that other man.   He stroked himself slowly thinking about licking her nipples, squeezing her breasts, stroking her bare belly.   He imagined peeling her panties down until she could step out of them and her standing before him, nude, wating.   He stroked himself harder, eyes closed, head turned to the side, pushing into his pillow, breath coming harder.  
            In his mind he grasped her bare ass and lifted her to the edge of the kitchen sink.   While she kissed him she undid the button on his jeans and unzipped his pants, pushing them off his hips.   Underneath he was nude and his cock jutted out, tribute to his desire.
            “Fuck me, Jim” she said in his fantasy and his fingers made dimples in the flesh of her hips as he grasped her body and lifted her onto him.   His cock slid into her tight wet hole as his fist worked faster, trying to keep up with the fantasy.   He imagined her breath, hot against his ear, as her excitement mounted.   He stroked him self harder, hips rising off the mattress until he climaxed, thick ropes of come looping onto his bare legs.   He lay there a minute before feeling around for something to wipe himself with.   Finding his work shirt, he pulled it up and used it to clean off his legs.   Tossing the shirt back on the floor, Jim rolled over and went to sleep.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

           On Sunday, Sean came over and Jim spent the day working on the truck in the garage.   There wasn’t any time to think about the woman across the street.   They worked until the light faded out of the sky and Sean had to leave so he could get some sleep before working the graveyard shift at his job.  
            After Sean left, Jim spent the time organizing the tools and parts and cleaning up.   They were very close to finishing the project.   By the end of next weekend, they might even be able to get the truck they were working on to fire up.   It always gave him a sense of satisfaction when he was able to take something that was broken, not running, and fix it, make it work, make it worthwhile.
            Jim hung the last tool back on the pegboard and washed his hands with pumice soap in the laundry sink, removing much of the built-up grease.   Twisting the spigot to turn the water off, he grabbed a shop towel off the pile near the laundry and dried his hands.   Tossing the used towel onto the growing dirty pile, he strode out of the garage and onto his driveway.   He lit a cigarette and exhaled the smoke into the dark night air.  
            Walking to the end of the driveway, he sat down on the low block wall that divided the driveway from the walkway to the front door and looked across the street to her window.   It was dark.   Unusual for this time of night.   Normally, she’d be highlighted in the window, doing the dishes.  
            He took another deep drag off the cigarette, holding it briefly in his lungs, remembering last night.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

  Was her lover over again tonight?   Was that why she wasn’t doing her chores?   He could only imagine.   He exhaled a long stream of smoke into the cool night air.
            “Do you think you could spare me one of those cigarettes, Jimmy?”   The woman’s voice floated across the dark street, disembodied.
            He looked down from the angle of her window, searching for the source.
            Seeing her sitting there looking at him, talking to him, his heart started a mad pounding, threatening to drop him.   Unable to think of anything to say, he took another drag off his smoke, taking the time to exhale before speaking.
            She glanced away, a smile breaking her face, then back at him, waiting.   The silence stretched on.
            “Well?” she asked.   “I haven’t got all night.   Can I bum a cigarette off you or not?”
            Realizing that this was his opportunity, he came back to himself.
            “You know, smoking cigarettes is bad for you.”   He told her, working for cool.   He got up from the low wall and stepped off the curb.
            “So is waking up in the morning.   You don’t see me complaining.   If I didn’t want a smoke I wouldn’t have asked you, Jimmy.”
            There it was again.   Her familiar use of his name, although he’d never done anything more than watch her from his driveway.   He crossed the street, dropping down next to her on the curb.   Tonight she was wearing jeans and a low cut white tank top with thin straps.   His right hand reached into his pocket to retrieve the pack.   A practiced flick of his wrist produced a single cigarette from the pack.   Looking into his eyes and smiling she leaned over and grasped the end of it with her lips, never taking her eyes from his, watching him get a better look at her breasts.
            Stretching out his leg to smooth his pocket out, Jim slid his hand in to retrieve his lighter.   Pulling it out of his pocket he was about to flick it so he could light her smoke.
            She put her hand up over his and pushed it down.
            “Don’t do that.   Just lean over and give me a monkey fuck.”   His eyebrows went up as he considered what she’d just said.  
            “You do know what a monkey fuck is, don’t you Jimmy?”  
            He didn’t say anything, just took a deep drag off his smoke, torching the tip before exhaling and leaning forward so she could light her cigarette off the end of his.
            His cigarette almost fell out of his mouth when the tips met and he felt her hand sliding across his leg to stroke his cock through his jeans.   Instantly he was hard.   He grabbed her hand with his, keeping it against him, afraid she’d stop.   She continued stroking him while she smoked the rest of her cigarette.   No words passed between them. The only sounds were of a distant dog barking, his rapid breathing and the hiss of his forgotten cigarette as it fell from his fingers into the slow trickle of water in the gutter. When she was done smoking she flicked the butt into the street and leaned against him.
              Putting her lips against his neck just below his ear she whispered, “Why don’t you come inside with me, Jimmy?” and she got up from the curb and walked up her driveway toward the garage.
            He got up quickly and followed her.   She had the garage door halfway up and as he watched she went under it and disappeared into the deep shadows inside. Approaching the garage door, he bent at the waist and ducked under, sliding into the inky blackness within.
            Afraid to take a step for fear of tripping in the dark he stood, waiting for his eyes to adjust.   It was quiet and he wondered if she’d already gone into the house.   His eyes adjusted and he could just make out a thin line of light where the door into the house was.
            A shadow crossed the bar of light, blocking it and then she was there.   She reached her hands out and laid them flat against his shirt, running them up over his chest.   Reaching into his shirt pocket she removed his cigarettes, tossing them onto the washing machine.   Her fingers found the buttons and began undoing them.   She worked fast and soon had them all undone.
            He helped her along by shrugging out of his shirt.   He couldn’t see her in the dark but he could feel her.   She ran her hands up over his chest and down over his hard flat stomach, sliding her fingers into the waistband of his jeans and pulling him to her.   He was breathing hard, mouth open when her lips found his, her tongue sliding inside.   He groaned in the back of his throat as her hands worked to undo the belt buckle, his pants, the button, the zipper.  
            She was so insistent, demanding.   Once his pants were undone she slid her hands around and over his ass,, pulling him against her, before reaching back around and grabbing his cock, stroking it, kissing him, working him, pinching his nipples, running her fingers through the hair on his chest, pulling him.
            He felt like he was going to explode.   He needed to slow down or he was going to lose it.
            He clamped his hands over her wrists, stopping her from stroking him.   In between kissing her he managed to stammer out, “Let’s go inside.”   He could feel her nod in response.
            Pulling her wrists loose, she grabbed him by the hand and led him from the dark garage and on into the house.   They passed through the kitchen where he had spent countless hours watching her from afar. Around the corner and they were in her bedroom.
            She pulled him around and pushed him down onto her bed.   Off balance, he landed there.   She used his landing to remove his work boots and grab the bottoms of his jeans, pulling them off, leaving him naked on her bed.   He pushed himself backward so that he was all the way on her bed.   He could smell the faint scent of lavender soap on her pillow.
            He heard the jingle of her belt as she undid the buckle and the hiss of leather sliding through fabric as she pulled it free from the loops of her jeans.   He expected her to take the jeans all the way off but instead he watched her as she undid the button and slid the zipper down.
            She stood before him briefly before climbing up onto the bed.   Dragging her body against his as she made her way up, Jim’s excitement mounted.   When she pulled up even with him she lay her whole body down on his, covering him, and began kissing him again.   Her hips were rocking rhythmically against his cock in time to his breathing.   His hands found the bare skin of her waist in the small gap between her shirt and her jeans.   Wanting to have some control over her movement against him he slid his hands into her waistband and down over her ass.   His excitement ramped up another notch when his hands encountered only bare skin.   She wasn’t wearing any underwear.
            He gripped her bare ass, hands constricted by the fabric of her jeans and pulled her against him before sliding his hand up over the curve of her hips.   He repeated the motion, feeling himself losing control again.  
            “Ah, you’re so fucking sexy.”   He gripped her and pulled her tight against him, slowing her motion, trying to regain control. She slowed her movement way down, trailing her kisses off to his neck before sitting up and removing her tank top.
            She brought her hands down to his, entwining her fingers with his and using the leverage to raise his arms over his head, pinning his hands to the bed.   Leaning her body down so that their chests met she began kissing him again. Working her way down she bit his neck again, sending shivers down his skin.   Going even lower she trailed her fingers down his arms as she made her way down his chest, kissing him between his nipples, lower, tongue dipping into his navel until she reached his cock.
            Tossing her head to the side to clear her hair away from her face, she stroked him slowly before taking him in her mouth.   The sensation almost sent him over the edge.   He fought for control, hands twisting in her hair as he watched her suck him.   Sensing that he was about to come, she released him and climbed up next to him on the bed, stroking his chest.
            “Kiss me, Jimmy.” He rolled over onto his side and stroked her face before leaning in to grant her wish.   His hand found her bare breasts.   He gently squeezed one then the other and ran his thumb over her nipples, feeling their excited hardness. Her body was beautiful, better even than he’d imagined.   Her skin was so smooth and soft, her belly flat and hard.   He could see the pale skin of her breasts highlighted against the tan skin of the rest of her.
            He began kissing her again while he stroked her bare skin.   She was breathing fast, her body arching up to meet his touch as the dragged his fingertips lightly up and down her body.   Her hips began rising rhythmically off the bed, straining to meet his fingers on the descent but he kept stopping just short.
            Unable to wait any longer she grabbed his hand with hers and forced it down where she wanted it.   He took her cue, sliding his fingers all the way down.   She was so wet his fingers glided easily against her.   She was moaning urgently as he caressed her, hips still rising off the bed on his down stroke.   When he slipped two fingers inside her, she clamped her legs together, holding him there while she fucked his fingers.  
            He moved to get on top of her but she pushed him back down, sliding her leg over him and sitting up.   She rocked herself against his cock, not allowing him to enter, while she rubbed her hands up and down his chest and stomach.   He grasped her hips, working to get inside but she held him back.
            Looking down at him she said, “Do you want to fuck me, Jimmy?”
            “Yes.”
            “What’s my name, Jimmy?” He had no idea, none.   He pulled her against him harder, straining to get in.   She held him back with the strong muscles of her thighs.  
            “What’s my name, Jimmy?” she insisted.
            He didn’t know what to say but he could tell she was expecting him to answer.
            “I don’t know.” She let him slip the tip of his cock into her and worked it with her body.   His head jerked to the side, eyes closed, mouth open at the sensation.
            “You don’t mind fucking a woman whose name you don’t even know?” His mind was like molasses, thick and dark, he couldn’t think only feel.   He gripped her hips harder, trying to force her down farther on his cock but she was very strong. She pulled herself up and he slipped back out.
            “I’ve never met you before,” he said. She slid back against him, a little deeper this time.   His breath exploded out of his chest.
            “Do you jerk yourself off and think about me after you’re done watching me in my window?”
            “Yes.” She kept him poised at the entrance, only allowing a little penetration.
            “Did you jerk off last night after watching me and my friend?”
            “Yes.”
            “Do you watch me every night, Jimmy?”
            “How do you know my…” The questions were over. She suddenly sat all the way back, sliding down the entire length of his cock and his question died on his lips. She let the feeling take over, working herself against him, finding the best position. She braced herself against his chest with her arms, gaining leverage.   The weight of her arms pushing against his chest made it hard for him to draw a full breath, heightening his awareness.   He could feel her orgasm building as she repeatedly slid herself all the way up and sank back down.   He watched as her face took on a look of ecstasy and her breathing came in short, excited bursts.   She was speeding up and sitting down against him harder.   Her head tilted back as she began to come.   Jimmy could feel her body clenching his cock as the spasms shook her.
            “Oh my God, I’m going to explode,” he whispered as she slowed down, coming off her own orgasm. She quickly dismounted and took his cock in her mouth.   As soon as her lips cleared the tip of his cock his body jerked and hot streams of come shot into her mouth.   She continued to work him until he was dry and his hips had stopped moving against her.
            She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stretched out next to him, running her fingers through the hair on his chest.
            “Meredith,” she said. “My name is Meredith.”
Published 
Written by NaughtyNieve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors