Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Trail Cabin

"Romantic Getaway"

1
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Lost Trail Cabin

As Jake searched the Internet looking for a place to take his new love Nancy for a surprise romantic getaway, the top result always seemed to come back for a place called Lost Trail Cabins.

Clicking on the link took him to their home page, where he read the following description of the property: “Nestled at the end of a high valley, among the high peaks of the Colorado Rockies sits our complex of rustic log cabins. Each cabin is equipped with all the modern conveniences necessary for a secluded romantic getaway. All cabins have private porches with hot tubs, whirlpool tubs with attached showers, king size beds, fireplaces, all necessary modern conveniences in the kitchen, and a view like no where else in the world!”

As Jake explores the website he thinks to himself that this sounds like just the place to take off for a few days with his new love. The more he reads about the amenities and the area attractions convince him that this is the place. Excitedly, he books a 3-night stay for their upcoming anniversary. Jake finishes up making his travel arrangements just as Nancy arrives home from work.

Nancy enters the room, takes one look at Jake and immediately knows something is up. “What are you up to? You have guilty written all over your face!” Jake fidgets in his chair, an embarrassed blush coming to his face, trying hard to not make eye contact knowing that the power she has over him could possibly cause him to give in and reveal the surprise… “Nothing, honey, just checking my email” She eyes him suspiciously, then moves over to him and turns him around in his chair and plops down in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, then bends down to kiss him…

Jake wraps his arms around her, returning her kiss, his tongue teasing her soft, full lips, trying to coax her tongue out for a little dance… Her tongue slips between his lips, teasing his as he bites her tongue gently, then nibbles her upper lip, then slips his tongue back between her lips to dance with hers. While still locked in their kiss, Jake rises up, Nancy in his arms and carries her to the bedroom.

Releasing his lock on her lips, he lays her gently on the bed. She lies there looking up at him as he reaches down and unbuttons the buttons of her blouse. Pulling her blouse open, he gazes down at her lace-encased breasts… watching them rise and fall with her breathing… He reaches down, unclasps the front hook, and gently pulls her bra away, exposing her soft tanned breasts. He reaches down and kisses each nipple gently.

Jake raises back up, reaches down to unfasten her slacks. She raises her hips to allow him to pull her slacks from her body. As her slacks slip past her hips, he hooks his thumbs in her matching panties, slipping them down as well. Once he has her slacks and panties free from her legs, he lays the slacks neatly on the chair by the bed, then takes the panties, bringing them close to his face, takes in the wonderful aroma of her perfume and scent. Tossing them to the floor, he returns to the bed, where he begins by kissing her breasts once again then begins working his way down her belly, pausing to tease her navel, then slipping further down, where he’s met by her growing arousal…

He kisses her outer lips gently, then licks each side slowly up and down, pausing at the top to flick at her center of pleasure… teasing it, tormenting it…

As Jake continues to administer to Nancy’s growing need, she closes her eyes and thinks back to the time that they had done this same activity on a secluded tropical beach. Oh how he had made her feel that night, lying naked on the beach, the sun setting as he had explored every inch of her body with his mouth… not letting her touch him at all until she was fully satisfied… Nancy is brought back to the present as Jake pulls her swollen button into his mouth and gives it a quick but firm bite… He lets go, then buries his tongue deep inside of her steamy wetness… She grabs his head and pulls him deep into her as the first wave crashes over her body…

As the first wave subsides, Jake sensing her slight discomfort tries to ease away only to met with resistance as Nancy pulls his face back between her legs as the second wave builds, then crashes over her body… her breasts heaving as she gasps for air… After the second wave subsides, Nancy loosens her grip as Jake slips from between her legs and moves up next to her kissing her softly letting her taste her own passion…

After cuddling for a bit, Nancy pushes Jake over onto his back, reaches down and grabs the waistband of his sweat pants and pulls them down exposing his semi swollen cock.

Taking it in her hand, Jake moans softly as it begins to harden with Nancy’s touch. Nancy leans closer and softly blows on the head of his hardness causing it to pulse. She kisses it softly, then parts her lips and lets it slide into her warm mouth… Stroking his hardness with her mouth, Jake’s breath becomes quicker. Nancy picks up her pace, applying pressure right where Jake likes it, causing Jake to start squirming… Unable to hold back Jake grabs Nancy’s head as his passion bursts forth into her mouth… Nancy lets the eruption subside, then slowly and tenderly lets his softening manhood slip from her mouth, then slides up his body returning the kiss he gave her, letting him taste his passion, then falls into his arms where they both drift off to sleep.

As the days go by, Jake is having trouble keeping their upcoming trip a secret. He decides to build Nancy’s curiosity by leaving little hints around the house. As Nancy begins to discover these little items, a picture here, and picture there, she begins to bug Jake about the meaning of the items she’s finding hidden about. “I have a little something planned for us, that’s all you need to know” “When the time comes I’ll let you know”. With that Jake heads off to his workshop, leaving Nancy to ponder what he’s up to.

As the day fast approaches for them to leave, Jake gives Nancy a list of things to pack, along with a couple of new pieces of lingerie he picked up just for this occasion. The list Nancy received read as follows:

My darling Nancy, I have a romantic getaway planned for us. I’m expecting you to pack the following items no questions asked:

Your sexy black evening dress, yep that one, the one the hugs your curves like a fine sports car.

That pair of CFM pumps that you know drives me over the edge.

Your sexiest swimsuit.

That tight pair of jeans, yep the ones that I love how they look like they are painted on.

The recently presented lingerie items, along with some nice, but sexy everyday items.

You may also pack your normal necessary travel items in regards to personal care.

Unknown to Nancy, Jake has purchased and packed the Ski apparel. He wants to surprise her with it at the destination. He’s also slyly packed a bag with some warm sweaters for both of them.

The day has finally arrived for the getaway. As the alarm goes off Jake rolls over and kisses Nancy softly, waking her gently. He rises from the bed, comes to her side to help her up. He escorts her into the bathroom, where they enter the shower together. As the water beats down upon them Jake takes the soap and a cloth and begins to lather up Nancy’s body. Rubbing her smooth body with the soapy lather is causing Jake to become aroused… he playfully begins to rub his hardness against the crack of Nancy’s round ass.

Feeling his hardness pressing against her, she pushes back against him, grinding her ass against his crotch.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

Jake has moved his hands to Nancy’s soapy breasts and is pinching and pulling on her swollen nipples… Nancy rises up on her toes, which allows Jake’s manhood to slip between her legs. Jake bends down and starts kissing on Nancy’s neck, biting gently as Nancy slips her hands between her legs, then pushing his hardness into her hot wetness.

As Nancy continues to grind her ass against his crotch, Jake’s hardness is pressing against the backside of her now throbbing pleasure button… Jake lowers a hand between her legs to help her fingers work on her button…. Together their hands in unison bring the first wave of passion crashing over them simultaneously… Nancy pushes back against Jake and squeezes her muscles tightly, milking every last drop from him.

Now equally satisfied they leisurely finish their shower and begin to get ready for their trip. Nancy still has no idea of where they are headed. As Nancy finishes packing the items requested, she says to Jake “so when are you going to tell me where we are going?” Jake replies “you will know soon enough, trust me, you will love it!” With that she hands him her last bag and he carries it out to the car. He makes one last check to make sure he hasn’t forgotten anything, and then heads to the car.

As the drive away, heading towards the airport Nancy begins to playfully tease Jake, by rubbing up against him, rubbing his crotch with her hand, begging, pleading for him to tell her where they are going… Jake just smiles and tries to ignore her…

Once they arrive at the airport, they park the car, grab their bags and head over to catch the shuttle to the terminal. Since Jake has booked his flight with a large carrier, Nancy is still not sure of where they are headed. Once at the ticket counter it’s revealed that they are flying to Denver. Nancy is excited… could it be? Could it be they are going to the mountains? She’s always wanted to go skiing, but wait… Jake didn’t ask me to pack any warm clothes. Perhaps we’re catching a connecting flight… Still Nancy is beside herself at the possibility of spending time in the mountains during the winter with Jake.

After checking their bags they head off to the gate to await their flight. As they wait for their boarding call, Nancy is amusing herself with a romance novel; Jake is reading the local paper. Finally, as their flight is announced for boarding they head down the jet way. Once on board and their carry-on’s secured they settle into their seats. They are towards the back of the plane, which should give them a good view. Nancy is in the seat by the window. Looks like the plane will not be overly crowded, which is actually surprising for this time of year.

Just as the last passenger is seated, the pilot announces that they are readying for takeoff. The flight attendants begin their drill on the safety measures. As they back away from the terminal and head off towards the runway, Nancy reaches over and grabs Jake’s hand squeezing it gently then leans up to kiss him as he turns to look at her. As their lips meet, the plane takes the turn onto the runway and the pilot gives it the go ahead, forcing Jake and Nancy’s lips tighter together… As they break their kiss they giggle at each other.

As they climb to cruising altitude, Jake notices that no one is really close around to see what they are doing so he reaches over and squeezes Nancy’s knee, running his hand up her thigh towards her crotch… she giggles and grabs his hand trying to keep him from going to far. He leans over and kisses her again.

The flight attendants make their rounds and Jake and Nancy order mixed drinks. Nancy winks at Jake and asks for a blanket, as she is cold. The flight attendant returns with the blanket. Jake helps Nancy cover up with the blanket as she gives Jake a sly devilish playful grin…. As they sit there enjoying their drinks, and chit chatting, the flight attendant comes back by asking if they want anything else. They order another drink and settle back for the remainder of the flight.

Nancy notices that Jake has dozed off, and playfully she extends the blanket over his lap. Careful not to raise suspicion, Nancy slips her hand under the blanket and moves it over to Jake, where she finds his belt and unbuckles it, then unfastens his jeans… Jake turns toward her, cracks an eye, smiles and drifts back off… Nancy slips her hand into Jake’s underwear, finds his manhood, and slowly begins to massage it… As Jake gets more aroused he wakes and lets his seat back down a bit trying to get comfortable…. Nancy continues to stroke Jake slowly, working it up and down; twisting her hand at the top, and squeezing her hand as she slides it back down his shaft… She pulls her hand away, reaches into her purse and grabs a small bottle of massage oil… She looks around to see if anyone is paying attention, lifts the blanket a bit, and then pours some oil onto Jake’s swollen member. She lets the bottle rest in her lap as she slips her hand back under the blanket to finish what she started…

Jake’s breath quickens as Nancy’s hand brings him closer to the peak, his legs clinch, he takes a quick breath then lets the wave crash over him as Nancy strokes him to climax. Nancy continues to stroke his now softening manhood as she leans against his shoulder as he wraps his arm around her shoulder. She looks up into his eyes and gives him her patented ‘devilish’ grin; as he leans down to kiss her.

As the flight attendant heads back down the aisle collecting trash before landing, Nancy removes her hand from Jake’s lap as Jake refastens his belt under the blanket. Nancy looks out the window as they approach the airport, admiring the snow capped peaks in the distance. She’s long wanted to come to the mountains in the winter…has her time finally arrived she wondered?

As the plane taxis to the terminal, they start gathering their things. As they walk up the jet way, Nancy wonders if they are transferring to another plane or whether they actual are staying on the ground… Her answer comes as they turn and head to the baggage claim area…. After retrieving their bags they head off to the rental car shuttle. As they load their bags onto the shuttle and climb aboard, Nancy reaches up and pulls Jake to her and gives him a big kiss, then whispers “thank you”…

After retrieving their rental SUV, and loading their bags, they head away from the airport. Taking the highway away from the city towards the mountains… As they leave the city the traffic begins to lighten up somewhat…. Nancy sits backs and admires the view… “It’s so pretty” she says, “better than I expected”… She unfastens her seatbelt and slides over next to Jake… It’s a little uncomfortable, but she doesn’t care at this point. He puts his arm around her shoulder and pulls her close to him, turns toward her, kisses her quickly, and then focuses back on the road.

As they drive further into the mountains, Jake slips his hand from Nancy’s shoulder onto her breast, and playfully teases her nipple through her blouse and bra…. Nancy moves tighter into the crook of his arm as he continues to playfully tease her breast… Nancy pulls away, unbuttons her blouse, pulls it off, takes off her bra, and then slips her blouse back on, then slips back into his grasp… “That should help you, honey,” she says as Jake moves his hand inside her blouse cupping her naked breast…

Nancy snuggles further into his body as he continues to gently tease and fondle her breast as they drive further into the mountains. She nuzzles against him, taking in the scent of his after-shave, mixed with his own manly scent. She thinks to herself, ‘does it get any better than this?’

Published 
Written by rpmtnbkr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments