Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love At First Fuck

"A popular burlesque dancer receives an impromptu visit from a fan in her dressing room..."

6
3 Comments 3
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Some things are better when unexpected and spontaneous, as Ava found out one day as she was at work. Work, for Ava, was something she loved. Whenever her shift began, she felt an ever growing exponential love for her career. There was joy to be found in every second she was working, her painted red lips grinning and her co-workers grinning right back. She even loved the uniform; it made her hips look narrower, her eyes greener and her breasts fuller. There was nothing to loathe about Ava's job, because she was a burlesque dancer.

Ever since she was little she had craved the limelight, feeling herself gravitated to situations where people would watch her, fascinate over her and applaud her. Ava was a natural dancer, but she wasn't slender enough nor tall enough to go far in ballet or contemporary dance, nor did she care for the musicals on the West end. Ava needed a stage to herself, or at least a stage that was focused on her as the main attraction. Burlesque was the answer; it catered to all of her needs and desires.

The stage was her home. It welcomed Ava with its dark flooring and the luxurious velvet curtains that framed the space. The audience were her friends — lovers — for a limited period of time, and Ava did her best to please them. Her feet carried her to centre stage, black patent heels shining in the spotlight. The start of her act was a woman waiting at a bus stop — mundane, boring, unexciting. Then, when the woman 'realises' she is being watched by the audience, her dark overcoat is the first thing to disappear, tossed to the edge of the stage without a care in the world. Burlesque acts always do well when they begin as if the dancer is a regular person; the female audience members can relate, it makes them feel subconsciously sexy.

Ava is left standing in a short leather dress, her heels tapping away at her routine as she swans the stage like a star. Her backup dancers come on — two men carrying her large, black feather fans. As they sweep past her on stage, she rips off the dress and throws it up in the air. The audience claps and cheers, and there are some whistles too. Ava puts a finger to her lips, which is all the audience can really see of her right now. Turning slowly, one fan is extracted from in front of her and the audience catches a glimpse of her pert round behind dressed in emerald coloured satin panties with suspenders and her black stockings. Ava pretends to be shocked, wagging a playful finger at the male dancer who moved the fan. The other dancer does the same, leaving Ava in the centre of them as they wiggle the fans at her sides. Winking at the audience, she continues with her dance routine and unclips her longline brassiere. The fans close in on her again and the bra is hurled sideways over her dancers. A few more steps and the routine is over, the fans covering her one last time as she slides her panties out from under the feathery shield. 

The audience goes wild, cheering loudly, whooping, screaming, whistling. Ava is backstage now, but she can still hear them. In her white silk dressing gown, she graces the stage once more to take a bow, waving at the crowd while someone comes on stage to present her with a bouquet of roses. It's a sweet gesture, to celebrate her second year of being a professional burlesque dancer. Back in her dressing room, she makes sure the flowers get a pretty vase to live in, and then there is a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" She asks, moving to open the door. Outside there is a man, who has been escorted to visit her by her assistant Laura.

"This gentleman paid a lot of money to get the best seat tonight. He and his friends are regular customers," Laura explains, and smiles at Ava before leaving the two alone and heading back to reception.

A mischievous glint sparks in Ava's eye as she welcomes the handsome man into her dressing room. "So, I take it you enjoyed the show?" she asks, her lips still red and inviting. "Wine?" She offers him.

"Oh, yes, I love your show. And I love wine, too," he answers her, his hand instinctively reaching out so he can pour the wine instead of Ava. "I'm John," he says, in a charming, sultry voice that makes Ava want to know him better. She takes the glass of wine from him, sipping it slowly, her lips leaving a pretty red print on the rim. 

"Hello, John," Ava replies. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh, no, dear. The pleasure is all mine," he says, his dark eyes fixed on Ava's as if there is nothing else in the world he'd rather be looking at. Not just looking, no, staring into the depths of her soul.

Without a doubt, Ava knows why he is here. Occasionally, an audience member becomes so enraptured and entranced by her performance that they long to see her up close and personal. Mostly Ava gives them an autograph or a hug and they go on their way. But not this man. Not John. For Ava had seen him too, sat in the front row almost every week with his friends, and he had caught her eye. The tall, dark, handsome stranger, with eyes like circles of charcoal, hair swept back from his face, perfectly suited and booted.

John would be getting more than his t-shirt signed tonight, that's for sure.

"I'm certain it is, John," she whispers in reply. Ava sets her glass of wine down on her dressing table next to a bottle of expensive perfume and the tassels she removed after the show.

LunaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaCastro

Before she knows what she's doing, she has removed her silk robe and slung it over the back of her dressing chair, leaving her stood in nothing but her stockings and heels. "Why didn't you visit sooner?" Ava asks him in a husky voice.

"Circumstance," John answers simply, removing his smart, grey suit jacket and chucking it on top of her robe. The pair of garments are a perfect representation of their respective owners. John's strong arms are around Ava now, one at her waist, and another reaching his hand to between her shoulder blades.

Their lips meet for the first time in a delicious frenzy of long-awaited passion, Ava's ruby lipstick smudged beyond repair. Neither of them notice. John lifts Ava upwards, wrapping her legs around him as he manoeuvres them to the chaise at the back of the room. Her slender, nimble fingers make quick work of his trouser zipper, and she pushes the fabric down past his buttocks, moving upwards to undo his shirt too. The pale grey cotton is pushed back over his shoulders and he slides his arms out, his naked torso against Ava's bare breasts. 

John wants to make love to Ava, but he also wants to fuck her hard. He almost can't make up his mind, but then Ava makes it for him. Foreplay isn't on her thoughts as she pulls down his boxers, teeth nibbling his lower lip. She doesn't want to give or receive head tonight; she just wants his cock, and she's wet enough already. Her hand grasps his hard, thick shaft, holding him tightly and pumping slowly for a few brief seconds before her body tells him what she wants. Ava lifts her hips upwards, and John's lips find her neck. His hands are roaming her body now, one underneath her on her back and another moving from her thigh to her ass. John's delicate kisses against the softness of her neck grow rougher and rougher, gradually turning to nibbles as his erection nears her entrance, the head gliding over her soft, wet folds, until finally, he slams his cock deep into her and bites her neck hard at the same time. 

Ava lets a loud moan escape her lips; she may be wet but she is incredibly tight and it causes a delicious sort of aching within her. Her hands grasp at John's hair. She doesn't even care that his trousers are still halfway down his legs -- there is not a single thing she does care about right now, apart from the hard dick inside of her. Wrapping her legs around him, Ava draws him in closer, her heels digging into his back and she moans softly as he continues kissing her neck. His thrusts get faster every few seconds and Ava can feel the tension building between her thighs already. Nothing turns her on more than a good, hard, impromptu fuck from a stranger. 

"Fuck me harder," she pleads with him, her voice disjointed by his already hard fucking. John pulls his head back a moment to look her in the eye -- Don't tell me what to do -- he seems to say without ever uttering a word. But even still, he forces his whole length into her wetness as hard as he possibly can, bringing a loud moan of pleasure bursting forth from Ava's lungs. Her fingernails dig into his shoulders as he pulls out of her slowly, only to ram himself back into her as hard as possible. John does this a few more times, waiting until he can see the lust at its pinnacle in Ava's sparkling green eyes, and then he starts thrusting hard and fast into her. The very breath is forced from Ava's lungs and she can barely contain her pleasure as it builds inside her as John's big, hard dick assaults that perfect spot deep within her dripping pussy.

As the pleasure mounts, her muscles begin to spasm and Ava comes, her moans are loud, her muscles clench down around John's cock, and her teeth bite onto his shoulder. When she reaches her peak, John's fingers have found her clit and he rubs circles over it, prolonging her sweet, agonising pleasure until her spasming, shaking body literally can't orgasm for any longer. Ava sighs, releasing her jaw's grip on John's shoulder, and he continues fucking her; he deserves it after all, he's waited long enough, and he's earned it tonight. Ava is biting her lip now, a sight that encourages John as he drives himself to coming. A low guttural 'aghhh' emits from his throat as he finds his release, pulling out of Ava in time so that he can shoot his thick, hot spurts over her breasts.

Their eyes are locked still. It's not love at first sight, but rather love at first fuck. Ava watches him as he stands up from the chaise, pulls his trousers up and gets his shirt back on. John hands her some tissues from her dressing table and she wipes herself clean, their eyes transfixed on each other, dark orbs looking into green. He pulls her into a passionate embrace, kissing her firmly, and Ava kisses him back like her life depends on it.

"I'll see you next week, my love," John says simply and winks at her as he is about to leave.

"Until next week…" Ava whispers back, standing in the same spot as where he kissed her. She stands there for a minute or so after he is gone, her mind recounting the last forty minutes over and over, a smile spreading across her face. The brunette disappears into her en suite for a shower, fully satisfied with tonight's performance.

Published 
Written by wildside
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments