Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Is Forever Part Three

"Uh oh..."

1
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
“Get in the truck, Tanya. I haven’t seen you in so long!” My other best friend besides Joey is Tanya Esperaza. She’s tall with long blonde and brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Tanya thinks that she’s ugly, but in reality, she is the most beautiful girl I know, she’s beyond gorgeous! I don’t know how she doesn’t see herself clearly for what she is.

She got in wearing a pink tank top and a pair of denim shorts and I drove us back to my house, I would be moving out tomorrow so this would be our last day to hang out there. When we got in the house she walked ahead of me into my room, then she walked right back out to me in the hallway.

“Rei, there’s a Lucas in your bed.” I looked into the room. Luke was asleep on my bed, snoring lightly, I doubt that he was wearing clothes under the covers.

“Oh,” I laughed, “He’s probably resting up before work.”She seemed surprised at how calm I was acting.

“Why?!”

“Because,” I walked over to kiss Luke lightly, so that I wouldn’t wake him, he was so cute when he slept. “I’m marrying him.”

“Wait a sec! Luke is who you’ve been telling me about?”

“Yeah. And now that you know, I need to update my relationship status and change Luke’s as well. Care to join me?”

********Three Days Later********

“You don’t even know how wrong that looks Rei.” Joe laughed, watching me from the couch.

“Well excuse me for getting my body in shape Jonathan.” I retorted. “I’m getting bored, can you flip on the TV?” He got up and stood in front of me.

“Here, I’ll entertain your eyes with my body.” I laughed and aimed the Shakeweight I was using at his stomach, hoping I’d hit him eventually.

“My arms are burning! Can I stop?” I laughed.

“Hell no, you wanted to do this, so keep goin’.” John said back.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” I turned my head, Luke was standing over on the stairs, and his face was beet red, it was scary.

“Luke, darling, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“What are yous doing right now?” He yelled.

I turned around and held my arm up. “Shakeweight.” He came up, examining the scene.

“Well why was John in front of you?”

“He was helping me keep going. I don’t see why you’re freaking out so bad…” Then it hit me. “Oh…” Luke raised an eyebrow.

“Whoa, hold on, you thought Rei was jerking me off? EW! GROSS!” John exclaimed.

“Hurtful.” I said in a high pitched voice. At that point Luke turned away and headed back to the basement. I followed after him. “Luke, baby, wait.” He walked into our room, which was nearly empty. We’d be out of here within the month, we’d already found and bought a house a few blocks away and we began setting everything up. Diane encouraged us to get it because she wasn’t ready to lose us just yet.

I strolled in after him, “Hey, how could you think I was doing anything with John? You know my love and body belong to you.”

“Cut the shit Rei. I seen the way you look at him, like you just wanna fuck his brains out.” My mouth dropped open. I had been checking John out a bit from time to time, but that’s only because on those few occasions he looked like Luke to me. They were built the same pretty much, long and lean body, traces of abs, to die for eyes, and the same tan skin tone and chocolate brown hair color. The only difference is that Luke is taller than Joe, standing at 6’3’’, while John was just 6’0’’.

“Luke, I have zero feelings for John. I’m in love with y-o-fucking-u. Ever since eighth grade I’ve wanted you in the worst ways possible. A month ago when you asked me to marry you, I was going to call bullshit because I knew you had to be joking. Now that I know you love me, I never wanna lose you, I want you for the rest of my friggen life!”

“Don’t lie to me Rei. I know you like him, I can see it in your eyes, and I know when you’re lying. That first sentence was complete bullshit, I saw you fidget. You always fidget when you lie, I know ‘because every time you say you’re okay with me smoking, you move around. So two things: one, I’m going to quit. And two, please, just leave. I wanna be alone for a bit.” I teared up, Luke lay on our bed, in our room, which he was kicking me out of. My heart dropped to my ass and I felt like I couldn’t breathe. I ran out to my truck and drove straight to Tanya’s. When she opened the door, she just knew. We went to her room and she held me in her arms while I cried. For over an hour and a half I cried nonstop. When I finally calmed down enough to stop, she asked,

“Are you gonna stay tonight?” I sniffled and wiped my nose.

“No, I’m gonna go home. I won’t be driven away!”

***************************

I got into the house around nine that night and went straight down to the basement, and then to mine and Luke’s room. Luke was there, just listening to the radio. I tried to kiss him, but he dodged it. I stared at him, shocked.

“Well then, fuck you too.” I went to the dresser and got out a pair of purple shorts and a pink top that had “LMFAO” written on the front in purple, then I stripped right in front of Luke. I turned around, still undressed, I could tell that he was trying beyond hard to not look at me. Finally I pulled on my pajamas. Climbing on top of Luke, I asked, “Do I get to sleep in the bed tonight?”

He smiled and told me to stand. He then bent down to scoop me up into his arms, he kissed me and I figured that he was finally giving in. I hadn’t even realized that he had moved until he dumped me onto the couch on the far left side of the basement. I hit the soft cushion and thought he was going to sit with me, instead he turned and walked back to the room. I watched in shocked silence and my first and only, my soon-to-be husband walked away from me.

“Lucas!” I yelled. He didn’t come back out. John, who’d been on the computer and seen the whole thing watched as I cried out and yelled over and over. I stood and went to pound on the door. “Luke it’s only gonna be so frigging long till you’re gonna want it, and guess what! I ain’t puttin’ out! Have fun jerking off!” I went back to the couch and plopped on it.

dicklovers08
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dicklovers08



“Rei?” I could feel it coming, no, I can hold my tears in. John got up and came to sit next to me. I stared at the floor, trying to keep my breathing even. “Honey, you okay?” I shook my head.

“No.” My voice shook and was hushed, almost a whisper. At the exact moment that I broke, Joey had me in his arms. I cried so hard, and it occurred to me that I had actually never cried in front of John before. Not this way at least. Yet and still, he held me close and rocked back and forth, trying to sooth my pain.

“Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?” He knew that I’d be a wreck tonight.

“No,” I tried to right myself. “Can you just toss me an extra pillow and blanket? I’m gonna sleep here. Actually no, no I’m not. I am sleeping in my room.” I stood and John got up to hug me.

“Good night Rei, good luck with Luke.” He went up to bed, I looked at the clock, 11:59. I walked into my room and got into bed next to Luke.

“Reina, what in the hell are you doing?” He asked.

“I’m going to sleep. And I swear to God, if I wake up without you by my side, I’m taking this ring off my finger, and I dare you to test me. Hell hath no fury like that of a heartbroken black woman Lucas. Goodnight.” I emphasized each word so that he would understand me clearly. Pretty soon I drifted off to sleep. Luke woke me up when he wrapped me in his arms and kissed my cheek.

“I’m so sorry sweetheart. I love you.”

“You owe me. I’m not letting you get away with this.”

“What do you want? I’ll give you anything.” He asked, I smiled in the dark.

“Fuck me until I forget what happened.” I reached to my side to let my hand wander down his torso to his cock, and I grasped it through his shorts. “By the way Lucas, this is mine. When I want it, you give it. Understood babe?” I started to stroke it as he started to harden up. Luke moaned in my ear.

“Yes ma’am.” I lifted up slightly to slide my shorts and panties off then I pulled off my shirt. Luke was beside me undressing also. I then felt the heat of his body on mine. He kissed me passionately, and this wasn’t just another kiss. It was a kiss that said, “I’m sorry, I love you, and I want you.”

“Rei, I want you to get that pussy nice and wet for me baby.” He got up for a moment and went to get a condom, and my fingers found their way to my yearning pussy. I was already pretty wet, but by the time Luke came back to me, I was literally dripping.

“Babe, you don’t have STD’s right?” I asked.

“Nope, I just got checked about a week before I got with you. Why?” I wrapped my hand around his cock and pulled the condom off.

“Then we won’t need this. You seem to know exactly when to pull out, and I really wanna feel you. I want all of you baby.”

“That’s it, I can’t take it.” He plunged deep into me and I gasped in half surprise and half satisfaction. H e moved my hips towards his, pushing his hips forward I felt him bottom out inside me. I was so wet that it was easy to go inside. Pushing his face towards mine, his lips locked onto mine as he grinded his hips making love to me very gently at first. Then I had to go and open my big mouth.

”Deeper!" I moaned. He did as he was told, with each thrust he pushed deeper inside. Moaning escaping both our lips and I could feel his throbbing cock slipping into me further with every tug of my hips. The excitement grew more and more, his moans turning me on completely. His body was crushed to mine as he continued to grind and thrust against me, our moans becoming stronger with every pump of his glorious member. “Oh yeah! Fuck me Luke, make me yours!”

“You’re already mine.” He started really pounding me then, grunting with every slam. I wrapped my legs around his waist and heard him grunt even more as I did. Then I felt a feeling inside my pussy that surprised me. His cock went deeper and then his balls banged against my ass. I moaned extra deep and let it out in a long intense sigh. God it felt so good. Having his balls slap me as he thrust all the way inside me, made me feel that I was satisfying him. He was definitely satisfying me.

I could also feel his body rub my clit as he pounded into me. That sent shivers through me. The more he rubbed my clit with his pelvis as he entered me repeatedly made the feeling inside me intensify. My orgasm was coming fast, and Luke knew. My breasts became firmer, my nipples lengthened even more, my breathing quickened, and beads of sweat started to form. I could not hold the orgasm back. I had to let it go. Luke knew I was about to explode hard, he could just feel it.

Finally, I felt the clench of my pussy on Luke’s hard cock, gripping him as he slowly fell deep into me again. He rubbed my clit again with his body and that was the final movement I needed. I felt like it was too early, but it sent me over the edge and with a scream of pleasure, I let my orgasm go. My body shook as my pussy contracted, clutching onto my lover’s hard cock inside me in ways pleased us both. He continued to push as my orgasm’s effects continued on him.

I felt myself cum. It was too much for my Luke to handle then. I felt the change of his cock inside me. It felt like it swelled to a much bigger size, I knew he was about to cum. He grunted very loudly and removed his rock hard cock from me. I leaned up to watch and he held his hard member just above my pussy. His cock glistened from my juices and he used that as lube as he jerked his long cock vigorously. He grunted once more then aimed his cock and then I watched as the first string of cum shot from him. The first spurt was so powerful that it shot up to my chest. The rest all landed on my stomach, and Luke groaned low, as the last jet flew out, landing on my pussy. He crawled up to lie beside me. He caressed my face with his hand and kissed me gently on the lips.

“Am I forgiven?” He panted.

“Forgiven? For what? You didn’t do anything.” I smiled and he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I got up to wipe the cum off me, but I took a small bit into my mouth. It tasted so good. I got back in bed and Luke laid his head on me, his arms wrapping around my waist. As I lay here, I thought to myself. “I never want to see the end of this.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by PhatAndFabulous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments