Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy - Ex-Convent Pt.1

"Lucy arranges to meet a friend"

3
0 Comments 0
5.8k Views 5.8k
541 words 541 words

The pub you have chosen to meet in is unfamiliar to you.  It's old-fashioned, divided into booths of dark wood, the seating is benches covered in cracked leather and wingback-chairs.  Despite the smoking ban the smell of leather and wood has only just overtaken the tobacco smell that has permeated the walls from decades of haze.  You have chosen a bench facing the entrance so you can watch who comes in and out.  

You're waiting for your friend from school years. Together you used to experiment and explore your sexuality but you haven't seen her in years. You don't know what to expect but the anticipation of seeing her is making your heart thump every time someone walks through the door. You feel on edge and jumpy. Will there be a chemistry between you or will you have both moved on? Will it be awkward? Will you chat like the good friends you used to be? and will you end up back in her flat?

A man walks though the door he's tall, fit, late 20s and he has a presence. You are immediately attracted to him and can't help but look him up and down. He notices and winks, you feel shamed but turned on. Embarrassed that he caught you lusting at him but turned on by the thought of his domination of you. He goes over to a table opposite yours to sit with one other man and two attractive women probably in their early thirties. He kisses them both and they look delighted to see him. 'Is one of those his girlfriend?' you wonder.

You flush as you start to daydream.

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

Perhaps both of these women will end up going home with him this afternoon and following his orders. They both look like they'd be happy to the way they're smiling, giggling, patting him and brushing themselves. Perhaps he'll make one of them fuck him and make the other watch. As your mind wanders you can feel your breasts harden, and your pussy moisten. You're feeling so horny you need to cum before your friend arrives otherwise any sort of conversation will be beyond you.

You decide to go to the ladies to make yourself cum. You have a discreet vibrator in your bag (just in case you'd ended up at your friend's flat). As you get up you notice the attractive man is getting up too. You dread it but you know he is going to arrive at the door to the toilets at the same time as you. He does and opens the door for you which leads to the gents and ladies, you can't stop yourself brushing against him with your breasts as you thank him. There is only one small toilet for each separated by a thin partition wall. You rush into your cubicle pull down your jeans and thong, bend over and run a middle finger through your pussy.

As an unexpected wave of desire pulses through you, you can't help but let out an audible moan. You don't want the man to hear you, but you crave him fucking you, as you are, bent over. As you try to collect yourself there is a firm 'knock, knock' on your cubicle door.

Published 
Written by markxhard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors