Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

lust on the way to work

5
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
630 words 630 words

 

 

I worked in a busy office building for many years.  The morning rush was always intense.  First on the public transportation and then the intense crowd on the elevators. It seems everyone was always late and rushing.

On one particular rainy morning I was to be at the office ready for a important meeting.  I needed to be sexy to get my point across so I wore a short skirt suit without my  nylons.  I throw my raincoat on and rushed out to get the train.  I thought I would caught my regular train car so I would  cock watch.  Many men seem to have a hard-on on the  train  early in the morning.  Some of these men would stroke themselves when they saw me watching.   Nothing every became of  this morning lust,  but a girl can dream.  

Well I miss my regular train and when the next train came I found I too had to stand.  The train was so packed we were shoulder to shoulder. It took 40 minutes  to get to my job and this I thought was going to be a unpleasant ride. About 10 minutes  into the ride I felt a hardness on my  hip.  I know it was not his elbow.  I stand 5'8" and  hoped  it was one of those hard cocks  I always watched. 

As I stood there in the crowd I felt a  hardness growing as it pressed  against my hip with the motion of the train,  I began  Cumming  in my panties.  The thought of a man  getting off on  me like that  got be so hot.  This was a  opportunity to be bad so I pretended I didn't notice at first.  After a few moments I  moved so that he would be on my ass. I  rolled back on his hard cock as the train rumbled.   I felt the back of my raincoat rise.  The cock was on my bare ass.  Yes it was a hard cock.  Just at this point the train stopped and more people packed on and we  moved to a new position.  Now we were near the end of the car at the wall of the emergency door.  He resumed his position  in the crack of my ass and he  pressed hard against me.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

I pressed back.

 he knew I wanted him.  He found his way up my little skirt and into my thong panties. I was so hot and wet I thought I would scream.  He finger fucked me for about 5 minutes.  When the train stopped again he pulled out.  People got off and more got on.   Just as  the  train started  rumbling  he was again  in me, this time not with his fingers but with his big hard cock.

I  were actually fucking on the train with a complete stranger.  I pressed against a wall for support.   I  was Cumming and my head was spinning. The man next to me thought I was getting sick.  I told him in a low tone I was hot and hot I was.   His lusty deep  strokes only came when the train had it's harsh movements.  For 15 minutes... or so he pumped me with that big cock.  I thought of how I could hold his hot hard cock but there was no room to move from my position. I wished I could put my hand on him and give him a mouth fuck.

Then the fun was over. the next stop was to be the first commuter unload. He gave me a few deep pumping and pulled out. He  fixed my clothing and as he pressed past me he smiled and handed me his business card. The trained stopped and I thought the best part of my day was  over. 

I knew I would see him again and soon. 

Published 
Written by allnight111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments