Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lusty Saturday Morning

"I wake up horny but my best friend doesn't want to play. What's a girl to do?"

17
5 Comments 5
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words


I wake as the sun is rising, with a throbbing between my legs. I was having a sexy dream and my pussy is swollen and aching and wet. I roll over to look at my best friend sleeping beside me and smile. It's so nice having him here. We don't get to see each other as often as we used to, but this weekend I have him all to myself. He turns over in his sleep and his arm falls across my belly. The heat between my legs flares more strongly.

I take his hand and guide his fingers down to my swollen lips. His fingers slide through my folds.

"Wow… You're really wet." I hear his muffled voice, sleepy against the pillow.

"Mmmmhmmm… It's for you..."

My best friend laughs softly and tugs his hand away. I try to guide his hand back but he rolls away from me. I run my fingers through the hair on his neck. My pussy aches with need. I want him to fuck me. I push at his shoulder trying to roll him over.

"Stop… I'm sleeping."

I frown. I want him inside me, but if he won't play along I'll just help myself.

I reach into my side drawer and remove a vibrator and a dildo. I press a button and the vibrator hums to life. Thank goodness the batteries are still charged. I lie back and spread my legs and allow the vibrator to slide between my lips and over my clit. My nerve endings are over sensitized and my hips buck involuntarily.

I run the vibrator back and forth over my clit and let it roll along my slit. I moan softly. My pussy aches. It needs to be filled. I toss back the blanket and get into my knees. The cool morning air feels fresh on my bare skin. I kneel over the dildo and position the head. I move it back and forth through my folds and it makes wet sounds it moves between my lips.

Slowly I let the dildo penetrate me while I continue to rub the vibrator over my clit. My pussy contracts and relaxes around the shaft and I tremble as I sink all the way onto it. I slowly start to grind on the dildo, moving my hips in tight circles so it rubs on my g spot. I press the vibrator more firmly against my clit as my arousal mounts and I come quickly, my breath escaping in tiny gasps.

"What are you doing?" My best friend's voice breaks through the haze in my brain as my body shudders through my climax.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Did you just come?"

I giggle and start to move the dildo inside me again. I rise up on my knees and lower myself slowly and it makes soft squishing sounds as I slide it almost all the way out and then back in again.

My best friend chuckles softly and he reaches for me. I slither away from him.

"You didn't want to share before, so now you can't have any," I say with a little pout. "You can watch."

My best friend laughs and throws off the covers. His erection looks painfully hard. I want him, but I can be stubborn too, and I want him to be as worked up as I feel.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

He sits up and starts stroking his cock.

I reposition the vibrator and roll it back and forth over my clit. My back arches involuntarily. I spread my lips and dip a finger into my pussy. I tease the vibrator over my pussy lips and back to my clit. Once more, I kneel over the dildo and allow the tip to slide into me. I slowly ride it up and down, up and down. I pause with it deep inside me and arch my back and roll my hips. I rise again and let the dildo pop out of me and rub it back and forth through my folds. I wriggle around until the head penetrates me again and sink slowly back onto it, moaning softly.

I look into my best friend's eyes and bite my lip. Slowly, I ride the dildo up and down. He licks his lips and stares at me as he strokes his cock, matching his movements to my own.

I start to move faster on the dildo with short shallow strokes and a second orgasm builds. I fuck myself faster and deeper with the dildo and cry out as another orgasm shakes my body.

"That's two…" I gasp, as my body heaves and I slow my strokes. I could quickly make that three.

I turn the vibrator up once more. I don't have any more strength to stay upright so I let my head drop forward onto my pillow. I'm in a doggy position now and I arch my back as I grind against the vibrator. I begin stroking in and out again with the dildo and lose myself in the sensations.

I feel rough hands on my hips. My best friend grabs the dildo from my fingers and I hear a thud as it falls to the floor. He positions himself behind me and spreads my legs wider. I feel the heat of his body and a new flood of warmth and wetness between my legs.

My best friend rubs the head of his cock back and forth through my folds coating it with my juices. I wriggle against him as he presses into my slippery opening and he grips my hips and thrusts firmly into me. I gasp and whimper softly. He always feels so big. My pussy tightens and relaxes, stretching to accommodate him as he sinks deeply into me, filling me completely.

He rocks against me with his cock buried deep inside me and I rock back against him. He pulls out almost all the way and trusts again, gently but firmly. He plunges into me slow and deep and I arch my back and press back into his strokes. His pace quickens and I feel another orgasm building. He strokes fiercely now and I roll my hips. He pumps deeply and I surge and writhe beneath him. He grips my hips and pulls me hard against him and I feel his hot cum explode inside me. He thrusts roughly as he comes and I wail and arch my back and join him, coming hard for my third time this morning.

Spent, I collapse on the bed, shivering and shaking as the last of my orgasm leaves me. My best friend rolls over beside me. I yawn. I'm exhausted. I hear him begin to snore softly and I smile to myself as I drift off as well. I wonder what we'll do this afternoon.

Published 
Written by LustyVirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments