Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Love to Devin

"wrapped up in only a towel, that was when i made my move."

9
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
We were 16. We had just finished 10th grade, and it was now summer break. It was amazing. Our parents were always at work, and Devin and I could drive around and do whatever we wanted. We spent every second we could together. Also, living in Venice beach had advantages. We went to the beach almost every day. Devin was the closest thing that I have ever gotten to true love.

This day started out just the same as any other. I got dressed in my normal bikini, shorts, and tank, threw on my shades and drove my topless wrangler over to Devin's place. His parents had already left for work so I just walked in the front door. He never kept it locked because we did this every day. I went upstairs into his room to find him.

His door was closed except fo a a small crack. I peaked in with one eye and saw him. Except, I guess, he hadn't heard me come in, because he was still naked, and jacking off. I knew that he masterbated because his brothers would talk about how he takes so long in the shower, and made fun of him for it. But, I had never seen him in action before. Although I felt bad for spying on him, I wasn't going to interupt him. I had never actually seen his cock before either, or any cock in person, and it excited me in a way. When he finished I had to struggle to keep my hand away from my shorts, because I was so horny now.

I gave him a few minutes to get dressed, then acted like I had just come in. When I"found" him in his room again he had managed swim shorts, but was still shirtless.I never got tired of looking at him. He was quite a handsome man.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Excuse me sir, but do you ave a mirror in your pants because, I can totally see myself in them." The joke was strangley ironic concidering what I had just witnessed.

Devin smiled and kissed me."Let's go."

When we got to the beach we spread our blanked on the sand and layed down our stuff. The waves were pretty strong that day, so I was knocked down a lot. Devin would pick me up out of the waves, brush my sopping wet hair back, and then laugh at me. We did this for about and hour, and then went back to lay on our blanket. We were both tired, so we decided to head back to Devin's house to hang out for the rest of the day.

It was only about 12:30 when we got back, and Devin's parents wouldn't be home until at least 7:00, so we decided to do a little kissing. I stradled him on the couch as we made out. While I was kissing him I kept feeling bad about spying on him that morning. I had to tell him.

I pulled away from the kiss. "Devin."

"What's wrong."

"Well, nothing is really wrong, but, I...I saw you this morning...while you were jacking off."

He blushed, "Oh. Haha, yeah..."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spy, but I couldn't help myself."

"Sara, haha, it's ok."

"Are you sure? Cause I feel really bad, and if you want me to--"

He smiled, "Would you stop. Really, it's ok."

Relived, I kissed him on the cheek.

"So, you hungry yet?" He playfully tickled my tummy when he said it.

"Yes, I'm starving!"

While we ate our lunch of Devin's gourmet PB&Js I thought about how I got so turned on when I had seen him this morning.

ScarlettWiills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWiills

His tan skin, and how the little bit of sweat mad him glow, and accented his muscles. I was getting hot just thinking about him. Oh yes, I was going to make my move after this.

I asked to take a shower and dry my clothes. Fortunatly, my clothes were not done drying when I got out. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the living room. Devin was watching tv sprawled out on the couch, but he perked up when he saw me wraped in only that towel.

"Uh, your clothes aren't ready yet."

"Do you have something I could wear until then."

"y-yeah yeah."

I couldn't help but smile when he ran up the stairs muttering "oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!"

He came back a few mintes later holding a large tshirt that would come down to my knees. I took the shirt and hugged him.

"Thanks babe." I smiled at the thought of what I must have been doing to him.

Then I kissed him with every thing I had. I felt the towel slipping so I just let it fall to the ground. Devin's hands caressed my body as I removed his shirt to do the same. He knew exactly what I wanted. He turned me around, kissed my neck while his hands moved to hold my boobs. He was careful, but he knew what he was doing.

After A few minutes of that, I turned back around and kissed all the way down his stomach to his shorts. I pulled the string and they loosened. I finished the job and pulled them all the way down. His cock was standing straight out at my face. I had seen it from a far this morning but now I could see him clearly, and he was big.

I started to jack him off until I could see pure ectasy on his face. I held his hand with one hand, and held his lower back with the other, whilei took his cock into my mouth. For not having giving a blow job before, I think I gave him some good head that day. He shot all his cum into my mouth and I tried to swallow the most I could.

Devin fell back onto the couch, and I stradeled him. I put my finger under his chin, and guided him into a kiss. One of his hands moved down to my clit and massaged me there. I was havin a mini orgasm as we kissed and I was being masterbated. My moans of pleasure must of excited him, because I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my pussy.

Devin picked me up took me to his room. He took a condom out of his dresser and put it on. I layed down on his bed and he layed next to me caressing my face. He got on top of me and I felt him go inside of me.

"oooh. mmmm."

"Sara."

"Yes Devin."

"I love you."

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

He picked up his pace as I said that, and my moans caried on. As we made love, Devin continued to kiss me pasionitly. When we both came, it was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Sure, I had had sex before, but nothing was ever like this. I knew at that moment that devin was different and that we would be together forever.

Published 
Written by yolostories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments