Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Summer Loving

"The summer seemed to last forever"

12
3 Comments 3
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Summer in Canada is a wonderful place to be if you're a red-blooded male. The female species is a sight to see once the temperature reaches seventy degrees (that's about twenty-two Celsius, give or take).

I landed a job doing promotions all summer for Pepsi. I worked primarily afternoons and evenings, and I played baseball on weekends whenever I wasn't working. That left my mornings free where I joined a local gym. I ran into Nikki on my first day. She was a year younger than me and graduated a semester early, leaving her spring and summer months open to work and look hot. She was gorgeous; 5"3, amazing ass, c-cup breasts and blond hair down to her shoulders. She came over to say hello while I was trying to hide the bulge in my shorts.

"Dean! How are you?"

"I'm good Nikki. Wow you look great! How are you doing?"

"Aw thanks Dean you don't look so bad yourself. I'm doing fine. Trying to stay fit, working at Mike's Bar and Grill all summer to save up for school. You should come by!"

"Absolutely. I'm free tonight after nine. I'll swing by."

I finished work and headed over to the bar. I saw a couple of old classmates and caught up with them. Nikki had a black skirt that showed off her amazing legs, and a black top that seemed to make her breasts look enormous. She was hotter than I ever remembered. She came over and gave me a hug.

"Dean you made it! Hey that shirt looks hot on you."

"We have something in-common then Nikki."

She laughed and walked away. She turned and glanced at me while I was checking her ass. She smiled, and I wasn't sure if she liked what she saw or if she busted me for checking her out. I didn't care either way.

Couple hours later I told her I was heading home. She told me to wait.

"I'm off in ten minutes. Why don't we grab a coffee."

We stop at our local Tim Hortons (typical Canadian). We talked about everything; school, common friends and classmates, relationships, you name it. She told me she had just broken up with her boyfriend. She could never stay single for long because she always had guys going after her. She confessed her longest relationship was five months, which also didn't surprise me. She also confessed she didn't know what she wanted - a sign that she might be down to hook up.

When we left I told her I'd follow her home to make sure she got home safe. When she arrived to her house I got out of my car to say goodbye. We hugged, and then I kissed her. She kissed me back. We were making out on her driveway for a few minutes.

"Dean do you wanna come over tomorrow morning around nine or so? My parents are at work and I get bored sometimes. Wanna hang out?"

"Sure Nikki, sounds good."

The next morning I told my parents was heading to the gym. Instead I took a ninety-second drive to Nikki's house. She opened the door in short shorts and a tank top. She is fine, is all I could think of. She popped in a movie. I can't remember which one, I just know it was VHS and we were kissing on her couch immediately.

She held me so close she didn't want our lips to let go. I let my hands wander and she didn't put up a fight. I slipped my right hand under her shorts and began rubbing her clit. She was already wet at that point.

"Ooh yeah, that feels good," she whispered.

I picked up the pace and she started moving herself around to get a stronger sensation around her clitoris. I pressed my thumb onto her clit and took my middle fingers into her wet vagina. I was trying to get her to cum right then and there. She couldn't quite reach orgasm.

She took off my shirt and asked to see my cock. I pulled my shorts down and she started stroking it with her hands, slowly dragging her tongue up and down the shaft. I felt a tingle up into my chest as she began sucking my cock. She loved popping the head of my dick with her lips, really sucking it hard on her way up the shaft.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

She stroked my cock with one hand while slobbering all over my cock. I could tell she had had plenty of experience doing this.

I told her I was about to come. She then took both hands and pumped my cock as hard as she could. I busted a nut all over her chest and stomach, streams of cum that seemed to shoot harder than a Brett Favre pass.

"Holy shit that was a lot of cum Dean!"

After we cleaned up I told her to lay back on the couch. It was my turn to go down on her. She took good care of herself down there and I could have ate her pussy out all day. I worked my tongue on her clit and started fingering her vagina once again. This time she couldn't hold back and she came so hard she squeezed my head with her legs and pulled some hair with her hands. It was hot to see her chest jerk up and down during climax. Her breasts were incredible, as was her stomach. I started working my way back up, kissing and dragging my tongue on her flat stomach and beautiful breasts. I was hard again and I asked if she wanted to do it.

"I don't have condoms so you'll have to pull out."

Yeah, right. I pulled out a condom. I was so glad I left the house with one.

"Did you expect to fuck me today?"

"No Nikki. I carry one around as a precaution."

She didn't press the issue. We started fucking with me on-top and her legs wrapped around me. She asked me to go faster and I pumped as fast and as hard as I could. She told me at the coffee shop she liked things rough, so I picked her up and fucked her against the wall. Her ass would hit the wall and make a thud sound every time I pumped. Her ass cheeks were getting sore from the wall pounding so I carried her back to the couch. She was on-top, working my hard cock as hard as she could. It was like riding my cock was her second home. Right then and there I felt like she was the hottest girl I had ever seen.

I knew she was getting close to having another orgasm, so I put my finger on her clit.

"Oh God yes! YES!!"

She screamed and shook on-top of me reaching orgasm. She squeezed my pecs pretty hard while her whole body jerked. She then wanted to get fucked doggy-style. She loved that position. I pulled her in, held her arms behind her back and started having my way with her. I fucked her so quick and hard she had multiple orgasms, and I didn't stop pumping at anytime. If I wasn't holding her arms back, I was squeezing her breasts. Then I'd grab her shoulders and press myself even harder inside her. On her last orgasm I squeezed her ass cheeks so hard they were turning red. Her ass was so amazing; not too big but round and juicy.

I turned her over and got on-top again while we kissed and fucked. We had been going at it for a while and I wasn't close to coming. Until these magic words...

"Dean I want you to fucking cum. Pull out and cum all over me."

Right then and there I was about to cum. I couldn't believe those words hit me that hard and that quick. I pulled out, took my condom off and unloaded a furious amount of cum on her stomach and tits. I practically drew the great lakes on her body.

"You have a ridiculous amount of cum. I could never swallow that much."

To her credit, she tried to swallow my load the rest of the summer. It was too much for her. From May until the end of August we were hooking up as much as we could. With her parents working all summer we practically met up every morning to have sex or just fool around when she was on her period. We fucked on every couch, every bed, every shower and even on the floor. Despite all this, we kept quiet about our hookups.

She left for school, as did I, and the fun ended. In mid-September she began dating a guy, and that was it. That summer was unforgettable and the sex was off the charts. However, for the first time in my life I was looking forward to school.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments