Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Matt and Natalie Take 2

1
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
574 words 574 words
Natalie loves lingerie. The feel of it against her skin, the way it clutches her curves, the way it the way it makes her feel irresistable, poweful and alluring: a captivating temptress. Nothing makes her heart pound more than getting to have her way with a man while being dressed so seductively, and Matt was lying next to her, completely unenlightened of all she has planned for him.

She cannot believe he is asleep. How rude! She doesn't want a second to go by where his long, thick cock is not in her mouth, pussy or ass. She will give him all the sexual attention he needs all night long, if only he could keep up with her. They are laid out back to back. She's smiling away to herself, giggling flirtatiously and running her fingertips up and down her thighs, in and over her pussy. In her head she's saying,"You aren't sleeping, not tonight. Neither of us are."

With that in mind, she rolls over, pressing her body against his back, her satin nightdress against his bare skin. Her hands do some wandering. She whispers in his ear, "Matt baby.."

She stokes his hair and he wakes.

"What?" he asks.

"Wake up and give me your cock," she says as she drifts her hands down his torso and over his already semi-erect dick.

"I wanna sleep," he says. As if that was going to stop her.

She takes no notice and massages his member with her hands, running her fingers up and down his shaft, taking note of every vein, every bump, the rim, the tip, the base, the balls, everything. She loves his massive 8-inch cock more than anything in the world.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

She is a slut for him. She will do anything he asks.

She'll wake him up all night if she has to, just to get her hands, tongue or pussy on his meaty cock. Natalie grabs Matt and pulls him onto his back, takes her hand and slowly but firmly slides it up and down his cock, getting faster every time he moans and slowing down when she knows he's getting near. Teasing him endlessly is her hobby.

She loves how turned on he gets from her touch, his big dick is rock solid and throbbing in her palm. It's not just that cock she's crazy for, she loves her toys. She has a lot, and she's not afraid to use them. Natalie's toy of choice tonight is handcuffs.. Matt is very familiar with them. Controlling and dominating him is too much fun. Strapping him into the cuffs, he waves goodbye to being allowed the chance to put his hands all over her curves.

She wastes no time in straddling him. One leg over each of his thighs, her warm, wet pussy lying on his shaft. He knows he's going to get it, but she's going to take her time. She grinds her hips and slowly and gently rubs herself up and down his cock, lubricating him, getting him ready to enter that little tight hole thats dripping with juice. She puts both her hands on his chest and leans forward to tease him, poor Matthew. Her big 36EEs inches from his face, but with those hands in cuffs, it's look, don't touch. He's getting frustrated and too turned on. He's desperate for it, begging her to slide him inside. Will Natalie ever stop teasing him?

To be continued.

Published 
Written by nattieeboox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments