Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and Charlie Blake

"A story of Emily and her first time."

1
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I lay in a swing-chair, my arms folded softly over my belly, feeling the tips of my long golden curls. The sun is warm as it seeps through my skin, heating my whole body. My eyes are closed and I can smell the sweet scent of the garden around me. Yes, this was bliss, this was my life, my perfect happy life. My soft eyelids flutter open as I hear the heart of all my happiness approach the swing I am on. A gentle hand places itself on my head and I giggle “Hey.” I say it like a little girl still in the trappings of her first crush, well, I guess that what I am in many ways. I don’t turn around to see him, I don’t need to. Suddenly I feel a pair of soft, kind lips grave the back of my ear “I am very happy to have you in my life, Mrs. Blake.” His soft baritone soothes my mind. “And I you, Mr. Blake.”

He moves now, to sit on the edge of the swing so I can see him. The sight of my love sets my heart fluttering like a butterfly. He is so handsome, so amazing. I look into those two deep oceans in his eyes and loose myself. Quietly, lovingly, he slides his hands up my legs, sending a million tingles throughout my body. His hands continue to adventure beneath my skirt as I realise what he is up to. I blush red, not from nervousness, no I could never be nervous with him anymore, but from anticipation. He quietly slides down my panties and we begin to make love. Yes… I was glad to have met this man indeed…

I met Charlie Blake in my last year of school. I guess the events that really brought us together started with a particularly embarrassing day of my life. That day started with me in the shower, the showerhead set on pulse and between my legs and a look of complete frustration of my face. “Oh my god how long does it take?” I was nearing the limit to where it would look suspicious with how long I was in the shower. “Come on, come on, come on!” I chanted to myself, trying to finish. It wasn’t a matter of me being a horny teen, it was a matter of that if I didn’t finish, I would be sexually frustrated the whole day at school.

The water continually hit my clit, pleasuring me, but not bringing me anywhere special. “Screw it.” Fed up, I finished my shower, dried up and prepared for school. Soon I was out the door and driving my piece-of-shit model 1 through the early traffic. Its suspension was shot, so any ride in my car was always a bumpy one. A fact that was nowhere near helping my current situation. The urge coming from between my legs was making it hard to concentrate on the road.

I made it, however, and was soon pulling into the student car park. It was a typical Californian morning, the warm sunshine being enjoyed by all. I put everything sexual in my mind to one side, ready for the day at school. I walked towards the front of the main building when I spotted a group of guys talking to someone I had never seen before. He was handsome, amazingly handsome. With a chiselled jaw, muscular physique and light-brown hair, he was no doubt going to be the topic of conversation during lunch period. I groaned to myself, I did not need to talk about hot guys all lunch, not with the way I was.

I supposed I would simply have to weather the torture and slid myself to school. Legal was easily conquered. The monotone of Mr. McDonald was enough to not only kill my libido, but send me into a peaceful plain between sleep and awake where I didn’t have to suffer the pain of actually paying attention to him. Next though, was gym. I was a fairly sporty girl so the exercise didn’t daunt me, no, it was after gym that worried me.

After a heated game of volleyball all the girls trudged to the showers. This was the temptation I had been dreading. The warm water beating against my smooth skin, massaging it, made me bite my lip a little. I thought quietly to myself, “Oh come on really? No, not at school.” However the relentless torrent of water on my body was almost too tantalising. I had to, it was pure and simple. Slowly, I let the showerhead wander down over my figure and rest between my legs. Instantly, pleasure shot through me, through my whole being. This was different from before. I had been wanting it all day and this was a release. It was blindingly amazing. The whole concept of doing such a thing at school simply added more to the excitement for me. I bit down hard on my lip as the pleasure peaked, sending me into a mind-blowing orgasm.

So powerful was the climax that my knees actually gave way and I fell face-down on the floor. Unluckily for me, I had landed on a bar of soap. Normally this wouldn’t have been a problem, however I had been born with a condition that meant no foreign substances besides water were allowed to be in my eyes, otherwise the pain was incredible. Indeed, as the doctor had promised and as I had experienced many times before, the pain was excruciating.

I screamed loudly and lost all sense as all I wanted to do was get the soap out of my eye. I could not use the showerhead because its jet was too hard. Having no options, I blindly ran out yelling for help.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

As it would happen, I ran out of the showers and into one of the iron beams that held up the gym’s roof. Unfortunately for me, my whole class was still in the gym, all laughing and staring. However, I had hit my head so hard that I was not conscious enough to know any of this, to me everything was just black.

I heard a few words during my comatose, although I did not make sense of them. The first I heard was, “Someone, cover her! Ok, Charlie, yes you, put your coat over her for god sakes.” Next was, “Alright, her eyes are clean. Charlie, take her to the school nurse, her office is just in the door in the main building.”

Next thing I knew I was awake and staring into the kindly face of our friendly school nurse. “Well there, you will be fine in a while, you just have a bump on the head that’s all. Your eyes are fine and clean now. Just lay down, my dear.” With that the nurse left the room, having to no doubt do some paperwork. I stared at the ceiling in disbelief, how would I ever live this down?

“Well at least no one knew why I fell I guess.” I muttered.

“That is a good question, why did you fall?”

The voice was a soft baritone and wafted decadently into my ears from the opposite side of the room. I looked over to see the extravagantly handsome new kid I had seen in the morning. “W-Why are you here?!” I shouted it like an accusation.

He just grinned “I carried you here, I thought I might as well stay and see how you held up.” I looked down, so he was handsome and nice, great, that was just great.

I sighed and stared back up at the ceiling. “So what’s your name then?” he asked.

I looked back at him. “Emily. And you?”

He grinned a cute grin again. “Charlie, Charlie Blake.” It went from there. We talked and we talked. We found we had a lot in common, we were even born in the same state, New York. I learnt about his family and why they had moved her, he learnt about my favourite things in the world and how much I hated Twilight fans. We laughed and we listened. It was a blissful time and it took my mind off what had happened.

Every once and a while though, Charlie would stop talking and his eyes would trail over my figure, hidden by the hospital garment. Whenever he did this I would blush slightly, but it would go away as soon as he started talking again. Eventually he repeated his first question to me again .“So why did you fall in the shower Emily?”

I blushed deep red, but I figured I could tell him, no, I wanted to tell him. “I was… Doing something, then I fell…”

He laughed loudly. “What were you doing?!”

I blushed even redder. “I was err… I was masturbating with the showerhead!”

I had said the last part very quickly and hid my face in my pillow. I was surprised to not hear laughter, and when I snuck a peak through my pillow-shield I saw that he was blushing himself. He stammered “Why… Why were you doing that?”

I looked directly at him “I didn’t finish off this morning, I had to at school.” My embarrassment abandoned, I now felt a different feeling. The same as before, I wanted it, I wanted him, I wanted Charlie Blake. He blushed ever redder at what I said, this gave me the confidence I needed “I umm… I didn’t exactly finish though.”

He raised his eyebrow. “If you didn’t finish why did you fall?”

I giggled seductively “Oh I usually have two you see… That was just one!” I could not believe what I was saying, that part wasn’t even true. However I wanted him bad and I wanted him now “Umm… Could you… Help me?” With that I undid my gown at the slide, letting it slide off my body and flatten on my bed. His jaw dropped and I could see a nice-sized bulge in his pants. I breathed deeply once, just to get my thoughts in line then did the final move. With one single finger, I told him to come over here.

Being a teenage guy, he needed no encouragement. Soon his pants were off and he was over me, staying into my eyes. God his were so damn blue. He pressed against the opening and I bit my lip. I knew this part would hurt. Slowly, he pushed. Eventually he hit that barrier and I made him push more, breaking it. It stung, but not as badly as I thought it would. I let out a moan as he began moving. It felt amazing, better than I had ever felt before. He gradually got faster, his breaths tickling my neck in a very nice way. My nails dug into his back but he didn’t seem to care. The pleasure was immense, enough to make me lose all control and just roll my eyes into my head. It was bliss, it was perfect.

Soon our pleasure both peaked and we both had one amazing, earth-shattering orgasm. We lay there panting, holding eachother. All I remember next was falling asleep staring into two beautiful oceans. Yup, i’ts fair to say, I was very glad I met Charlie Blake. We ended up getting married and have been very happily for two years. We are planning on having children soon, we just don’t know when. I will always remember that day in the sick bay with Charlie, I will always remember it as the day I met my love.

Published 
Written by dudemister9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors