Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me Myself a Dildo Pt 2

"All about me......oh and my ex!"

18
9 Comments 9
22.4k Views 22.4k
959 words 959 words
I am laying on the floor and I look up to see my ex standing there, we still shared an apartment, we were both too stuborn to give it up to the other. He was looking at me with a tiny bit of shock on his face, I never masturbated in front of him although he had asked me several times, I just kept it to myself. I didnt stop when he walked in, I continued rubbing my clit with the head of my dildo and tweaking my hard nipples. JD shut the door and took a seat on bathroom counter, he had a big grin on his face, taking notice that I wasnt stopping. From the floor I saw that his cock began to grow, making a large bulge in the front of his pants. I was turned on by the site of his member, I remember how well it served me in the past.

I bring my dildo to my mouth and suck on in hard, trying to make loud slurping noises as I coat it with my spit. I look up at JD and tease my slit with the head of my toy, rubbung from clit to hole. He bit his bottom lip and instructs me to push it in, I comply and slowly force the dildo in to my wet cunt, taking the length in and out very slowly. I let out a light moan as I please myself for him, I was very turned on having someone watch me, I was putting on a show. I kept on rubbing my nipples with my free hand, as the pleasure of orgasm waved through my body. I brought my ass off the floor and meet the thrusts of my hand, trying to bribe my climax out.

JD gets up and stands above my head, he drops his pants around his ankles exposing his cock and balls. I told him to jerk his self as he stood over me, still plunging my dildo into my pussy. His cock was about eight inches and thick, he was watching me so I wanted the same show. He rubbed is palm around the head of his cock, collecting the dribble of pre-cum from the head for lubrication. His hand was moving back and forth, keeping in sync with my thrusts as I fucked myself. I could see his balls bouncing back and forth as he stroked his cock. I was moaning in pleasure as I watched, fucking myself even harder. I wanted to cum, but I held off for a few more minutes.

Staring up at JD's balls I saw them quickly draw up, him steadily stroking his cock hard and fast. I told him I was gonna cum, as I moaned in pleasure. He leaned his head backed and pushed his crotch forward, sending strings of white cum all over my face and breasts. I started rubbing my clit fast, pounding my fake meat deep in my cunt, coming all over it in a very intense orgasm.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

JD knelt down on the floor and sat back on his feet, I licked the cum from my lips as he watched. He grabbed a towel and cleaned up his mess, and told me how awesome that experience was.

I wasnt quite ready for this experience to end, I pulled the dildo from my pussy and licked the suction cup. I got up on my knees and stuck the dildo to the tile floor, hovering over it, I lowered myself onto it, taking the full length into me. I rode the dildo for a minute and told JD I wanted him in my ass, I am a big fan of double penetration. He wasted no time, using the juices from my cunt, he lubed the head of his cock and started pushing through my tight ass hole. I could feel him stretching me, first pain then pleasure as his cock slid all the way into my ass. He was still for a few moments as I humped him and my toy, taking both cocks in at the same time. The feeling was enough to bring on immediate orgasm, but I held back wanting more pleasue.

JD grabbed my tits and used them for leverage, tugging at them a bit as he plowed my ass, helping me take the length of both cocks. I could hear him moaning, telling me to fuck his cock and making sure I did so, I love the feeling of two cocks filling me at the same time, theres not another feeling like it. He rammed my ass for a few more minutes, telling me he was going to cum. I took this as my cue to bring on my own climax, I put my fingers on my clit, rubbing tiny circles as I fucked and got fucked. I plunged myself down on the dildo and the feeling of JD's cock so far in my ass, sent a shock to my pussy that made me cum.

My body vibrated for a moment as my orgasm overwhelmed me, I stoped humping. JD grabbed my hips, pulling me off the dildo, and ramming me harder than before. I was bracing myself with my hands, holding on to the rug for dear life as my ass was fucked harder than ever. JD started moaning, so loud I know the neighbors heard it, I felt his cock swell, then a big burst of sperm filling my ass to the brim. JD was still pumping as his cum leaked out dripping down my thigh.

He and I collapsed to the floor, him still inside of me. We layed there, together trying to catch out breath. agreeing that this would be a permanant thing.

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments