Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting

"Online lovers meet for the first time and bring their fantasies to life."

19
3 Comments 3
10.6k Views 10.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: First Time

I stared at the hotel phone. It wasn't too late to change my mind. I'd spent the entire trip talking myself out of it, then talking myself back into going through with it.

I couldn't back out now. I'd been wanting this for too long. Wanting him for too long. I had to know. I had to look into his eyes and touch him.

Taking a few deep breaths, I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me," I said, doing my best to keep my voice from shaking. Oh, this was so not a good idea.

"You're here?"

"Surprise."

He didn't hang up immediately, that gave me a bit of courage.

"I'd like to make you an offer."

There was a moment of silence, followed by a light laugh. "Ok, you've got my attention."

I squeezed the phone so tight, my fingers hurt. "I have to ask you a question first. Did you mean what you've been saying. About wanting me. To have sex with me. Or was it all a game?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Just answer the question."

"Of course I want you."

I sucked in a breath of relief. "Then here's the offer. I'll be here until tomorrow morning. Would you like a personal sex kitten for the night?"

He was going to say no, I was sure of it.

The silence stretched between us. I closed my eyes and held my breath. He was going to say no. He'd said we'd never meet.

"Are you serious?"

His voice sounded more incredulous than angry.

"Yes, totally serious."

"Alright."

My heart thudded in my chest. "So you'll come?"

"Oh, yes, I intend to." I could hear the smile in his voice. "Where can I find my... what was it you said?  Oh, yeah. Where can I find my personal sex kitten?"

Relief tasted sweet. It was immediately followed by sexual anticipation and an ache between my legs.

I gave him the name of my hotel and suite number.

"I'll be there in twenty minutes," he said.

"I'll be waiting."

"Can you be waiting naked?"

"If you like."

"I would."

.............................................

Damn, I was so nervous. But why? I knew him, didn't I?

I went into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror for a long moment. Naked. He had very specifically said naked. I fingered the hem of my shirt and knew there was no way I could meet him not wearing anything. It would be easier to learn to fly.

I hefted my suitcase onto the bed and looked inside. Ok, what would be a good compromise?

I spotted my spaghetti-strapped mini dress. He'd loved the pics of me in it. It was sexy, feminine, and I would skip wearing panties underneath, so that was something.

I quickly ripped off my shirt and stepped out of my jeans. I removed my bra and panties and tossed them into the case with the rest of my clothes. I shimmied into the dress, then closed the suitcase. After giving myself a quick once-over, I sat down to wait for him.

The knock at the door startled me. Until that moment, I hadn't had much time to panic. But now, as I walked the short distance to the door, terror gripped me. What on earth was I doing here? This was absolutely crazy. Sex with a man that, no matter how well I felt I knew him, I'd never "met." This was so unlike me.

I opened the door and was stunned by his gorgeous smile. He looked sexy, and happy, with a look of desire that nearly made me faint.

"Hi."

"Hi."

Then I stepped back to let him in, mostly because standing there looking at him would require more conversation and I wasn't sure I was capable of speaking at the moment.

The reality of what I'd offered him crashed in on me. Am I insane? I am insane.  This is going to be awkward. He's too young to really be interested in me.

Fantasies are one thing, but reality?

"Having second thoughts?" he asked.

"And a pressing need to run."

"Want to talk about it?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, then looked at him. "I'm nervous. I've never really played around that much, and never with anyone younger than myself."

He moved closer. "Is that all?"

"Isn't it enough?"

He cupped my face in his hands. "I've never played around much either, but when I have it's mostly been with women older than myself. And you're so very beautiful."

He leaned in and brushed his mouth against mine. Was he telling the truth? I sure hoped so. It made me feel better, except... "Don't expect too much. I love you, but I'm still nervous. This isn't going to be miraculous or anything."

"Of course it is."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I held on to him as he tilted his head and kissed me. His mouth was warm and sure, firm without being demanding. I parted for him immediately and welcomed his tongue.

The tingles began the second his tongue touched mine. They raced through my body, making my toes curl and my thighs tremble. I felt both weak and incredibly powerful. Even more exciting, I found myself wanting this more than I'd thought possible.

We pressed together from shoulder to thigh. We were close enough that I felt the exact second he got hard. His erection pressed into me, making me want to squirm closer. I circled his tongue with mine, then closed my lips around him and sucked. His arousal flexed against me.

It was as if someone had flipped a switch. Maybe it was knowing that he wanted me. Maybe it was the emotional roller coaster we'd been on for too long. Maybe it was chemistry. But whatever the cause, I found myself aching with need. My body burned in anticipation. Passion swept through me, stealing my breath and making me bold.

When he pulled back slightly and began to kiss my cheeks, then my jaw, I opened his shirt. As he kissed his way down my neck, making me break out in goose bumps, I slipped my hands under his shirt to his warm sides and felt his flesh.

He licked the curve of my neck and made me shudder. I explored his chest and ran my fingertips across his nipples and felt him stiffen.

The air was charged with sexual need. We reached for each other, bumping arms and hands. We kissed, tongues plunging. He ran his hands up and down my back, then to my ass, where he rubbed and squeezed. I grabbed his shirt in both my hands.

"Take this off," I said.

He obliged with a quick tug, leaving him bare to the waist.

Much better. I put my hand on his arm and felt the warmth. I moved my fingers across his shoulders, down his chest. He was a marvel. Real, alive, and finally with me. I looked at him and saw my own need reflected in his eyes. Sexual need... his need for me. It was quite possibly his best quality.

He reached for the strap of my dress and tugged it over my shoulder, then bent down and kissed where it had been. He nibbled my bare skin, which made my whole body tighten. When he found the side zipper without even fumbling, then undid it, I knew I was in over my head.

Too late to turn back, I told myself. And why would I want to? Sex with him was all I'd been fantasizing about for the last year. The combination of both our pent up longings was bound to make for great sex.

He pulled my dress over my head, leaving me totally exposed. Before I had time to get shy, he took my breasts in his hands and kissed me.

Even as we strained toward each other, even as his fingers explored my curves and teased my nipples, he was moving me backward. I felt the chair and, at his urging, sank down.

He dropped to his knees and leaned in, taking my right nipple into his mouth. He used his fingers on my left breast, touching, rubbing, circling. His tongue stoked, sucked, then licked, all the while sending sensations of hot desire coursing through my body.

I couldn't think and that was a miracle. I stopped obsessing and just enjoyed. I closed my eyes and got lost in the pleasure he gave me.

He straightened enough to kiss my mouth. As I touched his face, his shoulders, his arms, he ran his fingers up and down my thighs, then pulled back slightly.

"Are you alright?"

Alright?  I was wet, swollen, trembling and more than ready for the fireworks. What could possibly be not alright?

"I'm great. Totally great. Fantastic, even."

He smiled, then tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Good. So... doing this would be ok?"

He bent down and kissed the inside of my knee.

"That would be great."

"And this?" He moved a little higher.

"Also great."

He moved higher still, getting closer to my fire, but not touching it. "Better?"

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the pillows. "Uh huh."

He parted me with his fingers, then gave me an open mouthed kiss on my most sensitive spot.

"Perfect," I barely breathed.

He used his lips and tongue, exploring me, then returning to that one special place. He licked and sucked, every movement making me tense and push. I squirmed in my seat, wanting more. Wanting my orgasm. I might have started this with a bit of uncertainty, but suddenly the only thing that mattered was the way my body burned and the need building inside of me.

He moved a little faster. I found it more difficult to breathe as every cell in my body focused on that nerve center and what he was doing to it. Over and over he licked my clit. Back and forth, circling, then pressing a little harder. I wanted to scream. I wanted to beg. I wanted to--

My orgasm caught me by surprise. One second I was rocking my hips in a desperate attempt to speed up the process, the next I was shattering in perfect pleasure as the waves of orgasm swept though me.  I gave myself over to the sensations, crying out his name as my body contracted again and again.

He continued to touch me, but with less and less pressure. He drew every ounce of my release from me until I was limp and practically boneless.

I could have stayed there for hours, my eyes closed, reliving the most amazing orgasm of my life, but muttered cursing caught my attention. I opened my eyes and say him kicking off his shoes while he tried to pull off his pants. His movements were frantic, almost desperate. He saw me looking at him.

"Damn" he muttered. "Coming like that? How am I supposed to hold it together when you moan? I practically lost it in my pants."

It was one of those perfect moments in life I will remember forever. There was nothing he could have given me that would have been more precious. He wanted me. Truly. Desperately. I saw it in his face and his jerky movements.

He managed to push off the rest of his clothes, then stood there naked, fumbling with the condom box. He continued to mutter, but I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy staring at his massive erection and wondering if he was going to go from making me moan to making me scream.

"I can't wait much longer," he said.

"That's ok."

"This isn't going to be my best work."

"I don't judge on style. Enthusiasm counts for a whole lot more."

"I've got a hell of a lot of that."

I reached for him, guiding him inside.

He filled me completely. I had to stretch to take all of him and I was more than willing for that to happen.

He pushed in again, then groaned. "I have to do this. I'll go slow next time."

I smiled. I knew. "Go for it."

He grabbed my hips and pumped into me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride, the steady rhythm of how he moved in and out of me. My body began to tighten in anticipation. I parted my legs more, drawing him in.

Closer, I thought in surprise. I was getting closer. His fingers tightened, warning me he was getting closer, too. I could hear his rapid breathing, feel the tension in his body. All of that aroused me, pushing me toward the edge.

He moved one hand between us and rubbed my clit. It was enough to send me soaring.

I gave myself up to my second orgasm, reveling in the sensation of him filling me as I contracted around him. Then he groaned again and was still.

We managed to both settle into the chair, me on his lap, my head on his shoulder. I felt good. better than good. I felt like I could fly.

"I've never had a sex kitten before,"  he said. "I give it a big thumbs-up."

"Me, too."

He leaned over and kissed me.

............................................

He'd gone for food and returned with Chinese take out. We talked as we ate, but seemed to do more gazing into each other's eyes than actually conversing. The room smelled of our sex and I already wanted him inside me again.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I flashed him my most seductive smile. "Perhaps."

He stood and pulled me to my feet. Our half eaten dinner on the table, but I didn't care. Not only did Chinese warm up great, I suddenly wasn't hungry... at least not for food.

He pulled me close, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

Molly_Jons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Jons

His mouth claimed mine with a hot desire that stole my breath. His hands moved up and down my back, his body warming mine. It was erotic and familiar and exciting.

"I've needed you for so long," he murmured as he kissed my cheek, then my forehead and finally along my jaw. "I've needed to touch you and be touched by you."

"Me, too."

He licked the sensitive spot below my ear, then sucked on my earlobe. He trailed kisses down my neck, making me wish my t-shirt plunged much lower.

His mouth was hot and firm. I held on to him as the world began to spin.

"I want you," he breathed in my ear, making me break out in goose bumps. "In the bed this time."

"Conventional," I whispered, wanting that, too. "Who knew?"

He laughed.

I took his hand in mine and led the way. Stopping beside the bed, we stood facing each other. He pushed the hair off my face and stared into my eyes for a long time, as if trying to see past the barriers I always keep in place.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

I knew that on my best day I was pretty.  I was sure he meant what he said, I just had a feeling it was the sex talking. Still, it was nice to hear. So nice

I suddenly felt vulnerable in a way I hadn't expected. I wanted to look away, to hide... but what?  Not my body. I was more than willing to expose that. So what was it?  My heart? That had always been a risk. This was certain, not a gamble, not a game... I was giving him my heart, myself.

I didn't want to think about that so I closed the distance between us, put my hands on his shoulders and raised myself on tiptoe to kiss him. I pressed my mouth to his, then touched my tongue to his lower lip.

"Trying to have your way with me?" he asked, his voice teasing.

"Uh-huh. It's part of my sex kitten duties."

"To seduce me?"

"Yes. I don't think it would be hard. What do you think?"

"I only look easy."

There was a spark of challenge in his eyes. I studied him. Was he serious? Did he really think he could resist me?

I smiled. "You are so going to melt for me."

"Want to bet?"

"Absolutely. Winner takes all."

"I have incredible powers of concentration. I won't even know you're in the room with me."

I laughed. "You have an erection and burning desire to fuck me. You're going to know everything I do and it's going to torture you."

He swallowed but didn't back down.

I considered my possibilities. How best to seduce him? He was going to be expecting a straight-on, aggressively frontal attack. That's what a man would do. But I had a feeling that there were better ways to get what I wanted.

I tugged at the sleeve of his shirt. "You're going to have to remove this."

"Sure."

He pulled off the shirt and tossed it over a chair, then crossed his arms over his bare chest.

I moved behind him and lightly touched his back. "I keep thinking about you fucking me," I whispered. "You're pretty incredible."

"Agreed."

I pressed my mouth to his spine and licked him. He tensed slightly, then relaxed.

"I love your hands. You know what to do with them. Where to touch me, how to touch me."

"Umm, ok."

I smiled. He sounded a little uneasy. Good. I was getting to him.

I pulled off my own shirt. Still standing behind him, I pressed myself against him, my breasts nestling against his bare back. His hands dropped to his sides.

I took advantage of that by placing my hands on his belly, just above the waistband of his jeans. I didn't move them, I just kept them there. Possibilities, I thought as fire moved through my own body. It was always about the possibilities.

I rubbed my breasts back and forth. My nipples scraped against his skin, exciting me and I hoped doing something for him.

"I like how you kiss, too," I continued. "Some guys just want to get to the good stuff. They don't bother with things like kissing. But not you. You were willing to take your time."

I moved my hands across his chest. I couldn't see what I was doing so I had to feel my way. Which was fine by me. I liked the warmth of his skin, the coolness of his chest hair, the way his breathing hitched when I brushed his nipples.

I accompanied my exploration with little nips on his back, careful to let him feel my breath first, so he would know the bite was coming, could think about it seconds before it happened.

I dropped my hands to the waistband of his pants and found the button. Slowly, slowly, I unfastened it, then pulled down the zipper. Working by touch, I slid my hand inside, feeling the hardness of his cock. Instead of taking him in my hand, which he probably expected, I lightly ran my nails across his hardness, then rubbed my thumb over the tip.

"You win," he growled before he kissed me. "You win."

It was the best kind of victory, I thought as his tongue plunged into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, savoring the teasing, stroking, claiming kiss that burned me to my toes.

He touched me everywhere, his hands moving over my back, my sides, my ass, then up to my breasts where he stoked the curves and teased my nipples. Seducing him had already gotten me more than halfway along the path, I thought as I felt myself get wetter. I was swollen and ready before he'd done much of anything, which meant I was delighted when he undid my jeans and shoved them down my hips.

My panties quickly followed. Then I was naked and he was nudging me toward the bed.

We fell together in a tangle of arms and legs. Somehow I ended up on top, looking down at him.

"Nice view," he said with a grin and put his hands on my hips. "Now just a little higher."

He was trying to move me forward, which I didn't understand until he slid down on the bed so that he was under me. At the first stroke of his tongue, sparks shot though me.

I wasn't sure how I felt, doing it this way, even as waves of pleasure passed through me. I was too exposed, too vulnerable.

The second stroke of his tongue had me trying to figure out a way to keep that going while shifting position. The third had me looking for something to brace myself on so I could enjoy the ride.

This was a treat. The sensations were so much more intense. He could move easily, touch me anywhere, use his fingers to rub my inner thighs, or slip a finger inside.

In a matter of seconds, I was gasping. I put my hands on the wall, to hold myself in place. He flicked his tongue over my clit, then sucked on the spot. At the same time, he inserted two fingers into me, plunging and rubbing and matching the movements of his mouth.

I couldn't catch my breath. I couldn't do anything but go along for the ride and hope he never, ever stopped. My hips were pulsing, my whole body tense.

There was a rawness to the sex that almost frightened me, but in a good way. As if I could really be myself with him, comfortable, but no less exciting.

He moved his lips against me, faster and faster. I moved with him, straining for release. He moved in and out of me, drawing my orgasm from me.

"Come for me, love."

The unexpected words shocked me and then I was doing exactly as he'd asked, arching my back as the spasms rippled through me, taking me over. Perfect pleasure, again and again, riding him to the end when I was finally still.

I tried to shift off of him, but he grabbed my hips, then eased me down his body.

"Not so fast, love," he told me, looking very pleased with himself, with good reason.

When I straddled his waist, he pulled a condom out of his pocket, then pushed off the rest of his clothes. I moved aside to let him apply the protection, then got back on top.

He was hard and thick and ready, which felt exactly right to my quivering insides. I tensed in anticipation of how he was going to feel as he filled me, then I was easing down on him, stretching as he went deeper and deeper. We both groaned

I leaned forward and put my hands on the mattress. He reached up and cupped my breast.

"This is a really good fantasy," he told me as he rubbed my tight, sensitive nipples.

"For me, too."

"You did a hell of a job seducing me."

"You were easy."

"Part of my charm."

I clenched my muscles, tightening around him. His eyes closed as he groaned. A sense of power swept through me. "You are charming," I murmured and started to move.

----------

"Are we eating naked?" I asked sometime later.

He set the Chinese food on the nightstand. "A little teriyaki chicken on your stomach? It'll be delicious," he told me, opening one of the cartons and picking up one of the forks.

"You're nuts," I told him, but still stretched out on the bed.

"You're gorgeous, all flushed from sex. Just looking at you makes me want to fuck again."

He scooped up a bit and placed it on my stomach, but instead of eating it, he leaned over and kissed me.

"Appetizer," he said.

"Yummy."

"It gets better."

He bent down and took a piece of chicken in his mouth. After biting it in half, he gave me part, chewed his, then licked my belly clean.

I rose on one elbow. "It's not an efficient way of eating."

"Agreed."

"It wasn't horrible."

He laughed. "Is that supposed to mean you liked it?"

"Maybe. Let's try it again."

Nearly an hour later, we lay together exhausted. We'd never gotten to finish dinner beyond those couple of bites. Not that I was complaining. What we'd done instead was much more interesting.

-----------------

I woke in his arms and marveled. The night had been perfect. He was perfect. I watched his face as he slept. How would I ever say goodbye?

Sliding out of bed, careful not to wake him, I headed for the shower. I wondered if it would be easier to go while he slept. I couldn't. It wouldn't be fair.

I needed more time. I lingered in the shower trying to find the words that would make parting not hurt.

He was leaning on the counter when I stepped from the shower.

He reached for me and I melted into his embrace, getting lost in the feel of his mouth against mine. Lips pressed as heat built. Passion ignited, making me both weak and strong. The fire between us promised to heal or at least allow us to forget for one more moment.

This was rare. The speed with which he turned me on. How much I wanted him, wanted us together.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let myself lean on him. I felt his erection pressing against me. He dropped his hands to my ass and squeezed.

The wanting escalated into something alive and undeniable. I forgot whatever I'd been planning to say and instead slipped my hands under his shirt so I could touch bare skin. He was so tempting. Our breath mingled as his tongue stroked mine, arousing me with every touch.

His hands were everywhere. On my breasts, my sides, my back. He pushed his fingers between my legs. I was already hot and wet and surged against his touch.

He found my clit immediately and began to rub it. Tension pulled at my muscles. We kissed over and over while he circled and brushed, then plunged his fingers into me. It wasn't enough. It would never be enough, I thought frantically. I needed all of him.

Even as I pulsed my hips and felt myself getting closer, I reached between us and unfastened his jeans. He moved us backwards until I felt the edge of the counter against me. He eased me onto the hard surface. I slid back and parted my legs.

He pushed down his jeans and thrust into me. I arched my back, bracing myself with my arms. My eyes closed.

He moved in and out of me, taking me higher and higher. One of his hands still rubbed my clit, while the other played with my breasts. The room was silent except for the sound of our breathing and my gasps as I got closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Harder," I breathed and wrapped my legs around his hips.

I meant all of it. His touch, the way he filled me over and over again. Harder and faster, taking me until I had no choice but to get lost in a convulsion of pleasure and liquid release.

He followed immediately, groaning my name and shuddering. Then we were still. After a couple of steadying breaths, I began to be aware of the world again. I opened my eyes and found him watching me.

"You're wonderful."

He smiled, "I know."

I laughed.

"You're amazing," he said as he leaned in for a kiss. "Thank you."

"For?"

"Everything."

I sighed and wished that I could do this with him forever. Not just the sex, but all of it. Looking into his eyes, being close, sharing.

He stepped back and I slid to the floor. I leaned into him and he put his arms around me.

"Come back to bed," he whispered into my hair.

"Mhmm."

Published 
Written by rhapsody181
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments