Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mercedes

"Young office worker gets aroused driving his sports car"

5
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words
“It’s only for four days. You act like it’s the end of the world. We just had sex yesterday; I’ll be home on Friday.”

“It’s not just sex. I miss you when you’re gone. Why don’t you ever say ‘no’ when they ask you to travel?”

"When they ask, they expect the answer to be yes. They aren’t really asking. Why do you have to lay this on me tonight? Can we talk about it when I get back? I’ve got enough pressure at work, okay?”

“Yeah, it’s okay. I love you, babe.”

I dropped her off at the airport at 7:30 and went into work early. I was surprised to see Rebecca there already.

“Hi, Bec. You’re early.”

“I’m always here this at this time. You’re the one that’s early.”

“Yeah, I had to drop Julianne off at the airport early.”

“She’s off again?”

“Yeah, California for four days.”

“Poor boy. All alone.”

“Yeah, poor me.”

As she walked away, I took a long look at Bec. We always had a lot of fun ragging each other, but it was strictly office banter. She was really cute, but too young. She couldn’t be more than twenty-two or three and I would be thirty-four next month. When I saw her, I always thought, “Man, I wish I knew then what I know now. She has to be driving the young guys crazy. If I was twenty-three again….”

The next week, Julianne was off again.

“I have to leave on Monday and I’ve got an appointment to get my car in on Tuesday. Can you take care of it for me?” she asked.

“How long will you be gone this time?”

“I’ll be back on Thursday. Are you okay?”

“Sure.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

Tuesday at the office, I asked, “Hey, Bec. Can I ask you a favor?”

“No,” she said playfully.

“C’mon, I just need you to help me get Julianne’s car to the shop during our lunch break.”

“Where is she?”

“On the west coast.”

“Again? You must be the loneliest guy around.”

“Come on, let’s go.”

On the way to my house, I couldn’t help but glance at her legs. “What beautiful legs she has,” I thought. “And that long, thick red hair. God, she is incredible. But she’s a co-worker,” I kept telling myself. “And really young. And anyway, I’m spoken for.”

“Wait, you want me to drive this car?”

“If you don’t want to drive the Mercedes, you can drive my Tahoe and I’ll drive the Mercedes.”

“No, no. If you’re okay letting me drive one of the most expensive sports cars on the planet, I’m okay.”

“Thanks for helping me, Bec,” I said after dropping off the Mercedes at the shop. “Let’s get some lunch. What are you hungry for?”

“You pick.”

“Julianne travels a lot, doesn’t she?” Rebecca asked over lunch.

“Yeah. She’s in high demand.”

The next day, the Mercedes was ready to be picked up.

“Hey, Bec, do you mind helping me again?”

“What’s in it for me?”

“My eternal gratitude?”

“I guess that’s good enough.”

After we picked up the car, Rebecca asked, “Can we take a spin in the Mercedes?”

“I guess. You want me to drive, or you?”

“I want to drive. With the top down.”

She eased into the driver’s seat and threw her heels into the back seat. After we got out of town, Bec stepped on it. I braced my feet against the floorboard as she sped into the curves. The SL held every curve at any speed. I got slightly dizzy as she roared down the road.

“Ever driven one of these before?”

“No, and not likely to again, anytime soon, so I plan to enjoy it. You okay?”

“Sure,” I lied.

When we got far enough out of town, the road straightened out and Rebecca sped up to eighty five, then ninety, then faster. I felt a little nauseous. I looked at her and could tell that she was having more fun than was technically legal. It was obvious that all of her senses were fully alive, speeding down the road in that incredible machine. Her long, auburn mane flowed behind her in the wind. Her short skirt rode up on her beautiful creamy white thighs as she engaged the clutch to shift from gear to gear, and it looked like she had goose bumps all over.

I knew it was wrong on so many levels, but I could think of nothing but putting my hands on her sexy thighs and moving them inside her skirt. The swell of her breasts inside her blouse rose and fell with her breathing; the two buttons that were undone allowed a hint of a view. The door to heaven lay through those buttons. I had to shake my head and tell myself to stop thinking those thoughts.

Back at the office, Rebecca winked and said, “That was fun. Let me know anytime Julianne is out of town and you want to go for a ride.”

We were always kidding each other, but I didn’t know whether or not she was kidding this time. She had that sultry look that she always had. That look that wasn't exactly a sneer or a smile, just a look that said, “I dare you to try. You might just get lucky, but you might get shot down in spectacular fashion.”

I began driving the Mercedes to work when Julianne was out of town, and took drives with Bec as often as I could get away for a lunch break. I knew it was wrong, and I knew where it was headed, but I couldn’t get the thought of this little vixen out of my head. What’s more, she knew, and her sultry looks grew a little more suggestive, her speech a little more breathless when we took our lunch breaks.

"Hey, lover boy,” she said, when we were out of earshot of anyone. “Are we going to take a drive today?”

“I don’t know, hot rod. You think you can keep it under seventy?”

“Like sixty nine?” she said, looking me straight in the eyes. That sultry look was going to melt me into a puddle of pre-cum someday.

The telephone poles flew by like a picket fence and the white lines blended into a solid stripe as she tore down a lonely stretch of remote highway. As she peered ahead, I stared at her. Good lord, she was gorgeous. I desperately wanted to touch her.

“What?” she said as she glanced at me.

“Nothing,” I said, quickly turning away.

“Is this what you want?” she said, hiking her short skirt a little higher. “Or is it this?” she said, unbuttoning a third button on her top.

“Yes,” I said, smiling. My mouth was dry.

“God, this makes me so wet,” she said. “Every time I get to drive this car, my panties wind up soaked."

“That smells…er, I mean, that sounds fantastic.”

She slowed to pull off the highway and turned around for the ride back. Stopping briefly, she put the car in park and slipped off her panties, tossing them to me with a sassy sneer.

“See for yourself,” she said as she shifted to drive and pulled back onto the road.

I put them to my face and breathed her scent. Every time she moved, I could see her breasts, encased in her frilly bra through her unbuttoned top. Even with her bra on, I could just make out a hint of a tan line. I had never been more aroused and wanted to rip off her clothes. There was no question she knew what I wanted.

“Pull over at that picnic area.”

After she put the car in park, I reached over and turned off the ignition. I got out and went around, opening her door and helping her out. She slipped her heels back on and prepared to go to the passenger side, but I grabbed her and pressed her to my body, kissing her passionately.

“God, you a-making me crazy, you sexy little thing.”

“You’re practically a married man, and old enough to be my uncle,” she teased with a wicked smile, pushing me away.

I held her tightly, working my hands under her skirt, caressing her soft butt. She pressed her groin against my hard cock, and I could feel her breath, warm against my chest. She was breathing hard. I slipped a finger in her crotch, and indeed she was moist with arousal as she writhed on my finger.

“Get in,” I said, as I hopped in the driver’s seat.

Speeding back to town, I headed for my house.

“We can’t do this. Not like this. Take me back to the office.”

“Why?”

“People saw us leave together; we can’t come back in late.”

She was right, of course. She put her panties on in the car as I drove, giving me a quick look at her full lips and pussy. She was completely hairless down there. I wanted to clamp my lips on her pussy and drink in more of her delicious scent. I was on fire like I’ve never been before.

That night, as was the case many times before and after, my thoughts were on Rebecca. I tossed and turned, unable to sleep. Finally, I got a wash cloth and went back to bed. I closed my eyes, and Rebecca fell into my arms. As I held her, I could tell that she had removed her bra. Her pert nipples stood out from her blouse. As I reached under her skirt, I felt bare skin; she had removed her panties. She loved nothing better than to tease me.

As we kissed, I slipped off my boxers and pushed off the sheet. I placed the washcloth on my belly and cupped my sac, gently pulling and caressing it. My dick was hard, as hard as it’s ever been, and I pulled it slowly, long, gentle pulls, as I continued to caress my sac with one hand. Rebecca slowly unbuttoned her top and briefly held it closed, teasing me, before shrugging it off. It fell from her petite frame. Her fantastic tan lines framed her beautiful breasts, showcasing her flawless skin and hard, pink nipples.

LovelyLeonor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyLeonor

Absolute perfection.

My balls spasmed as they delivered my load, most of it caught by the wash cloth. I pulled the sheet back up and was finally able to relax enough for rest.

“What am I going to do about Rebecca? This cannot go on.”

In the light of day, reason prevailed, and I decided to avoid putting myself in a compromising position with Rebecca again. I stopped driving the Mercedes to work, and Rebecca acted as though nothing had ever happened for the most part. But occasionally she would flash me that knowing smirk, as if to say, “I know what you want, and I’ve got it, but you can’t have it, can you?” At other times she would lean over my desk and torture me with a view down her top whenever nobody was around or shake her butt a little as she walked away from me. She was driving me nuts.

I had trouble thinking about anything but her perfect body and beautiful skin. Images of her filled my fantasies. My work began to suffer, as did my relationship with Julianne. When I was alone, I was tormented by images of Rebecca. When I was in the office she teased me unmercifully, every time she had the chance. Eventually, as was inevitable, it came to a head.

One warm summer day, Rebecca begged me to let her drive the Mercedes. She missed the thrill of roaring down the road in it while teasing me. I had spent another restless night thinking about her, and my resolve was weak, so I agreed.

Julianne was out of town until Sunday, so I offered to pick up Rebecca at her apartment on Saturday for a long drive in the country. It was a hot day, so I wore shorts and a tee with a cap. Rebecca came out in a very short pair of shorts and a skimpy top that showed off her flat tummy. I might have expected that. This was going to be a fantastic show, but not likely to help me get more rest at night.

She got behind the wheel and took off. By the time we were out of her neighborhood, her top was off, leaving only a skimpy bikini. My dick was at full mast as I ogled this lovely and sexy creation. Thirty miles outside town, she pulled over and asked me to spread sunscreen on her upper body. My hand trembled as I rubbed it on her shoulders and everywhere on the front of her not covered by her bikini.

Her skin was so perfect, so flawless, so soft. I lost focus momentarily, reveling in a fantasy of reaching inside her bikini and finding her nipple. She smirked, that sultry look of hers that said, “I know just what you want, you naughty boy.”

When I was done, I wiped my hands off. She gave my erection a little squeeze through my shorts, then spread her beach towel over the driver’s seat and got behind the wheel. As we blew by truckers, they gave a blast of their air horn when they looked down and saw this gorgeous creature passing them.

Sixty miles outside town, she pulled off the road at a deserted picnic area. She turned to me and gave me a kiss, and said, “Thanks for letting me drive your car. It makes me so hot.”

With that, she started trying to unsnap my shorts. I helped her, and slid them down my legs. As she fumbled with my boxers and fished out my penis, I reclined the back of my seat all the way down. Her small hands were barely able to fully encircle the girth. Leaning over, she popped it into her mouth and started licking it like a lollipop, over and over. I wasn’t going to be able to stand more than a few minutes of this treatment, and my moaning clued her in to that fact.

“I’m going to cum,” I warned, huskily.

She didn’t hesitate but continued to suck and lick as several wads of cum shot into her eager mouth. It felt like everything in my body was delivered through the head of my dick. Excruciatingly delicious warmth oozed from me, into her waiting mouth. She swallowed, then opened her mouth as if to say, “See, all gone.”

Then she winked and buckled her seatbelt again. I struggled with my shorts as she turned onto the pavement and sped off. We both knew where we were going, and we both knew that each other knew where we were going. Straight to my house.

Once inside, I took her in my arms and held her tightly. Her skin radiated the heat of the sun. I unsnapped her shorts and she let them fall to the floor, her panties following them quickly as I pulled them down and she stepped out of them. I laid her back on the couch, her legs draped tantalizingly over the arm. Kneeling between her legs, I lapped at the fountain of youth. I could smell her aroma; delicious. Bending her knees, she rested her feet on the arm of the couch, presenting her hairless pussy to me. I worked a thumb into her opening as I lapped at her clit, which was completely emerged before I even started. Reaching my other hand up, I slipped it under the cup of her bikini top, finding her hard nipple. She reached around and unclasped it.

“I want you now,” she said, tugging at my head.

I didn’t acknowledge her, but continued to lap at her cunt. I flicked her little bud relentlessly, never altering the rhythm, never stopping. She began to whimper through her jagged breaths. She wasn’t going to be able to stop now, and rather than pull at me to mount her, she held my face against her pussy as she arched her back and raised her hips to meet my unrelenting tongue.

“UNNNGGH,” she grunted as she exploded into a violent orgasm. When she finally stopped squirming, she lay, spent and sweaty. I picked her up gently and carried her into my bedroom, laying her down, then pulling down the covers and helping her under them. I removed my clothes and joined her.

We cuddled, silently, as she drifted between wakefulness and sleep. After a while, she began to play with me. She turned me on my stomach and wrote words on my back with her fingernail, urging me to guess what she was writing.

“Is it ‘intercourse’?” I teased her.

“No, silly, I wrote your name. Try again.”

“I know this time,” I said. “Cunnilingus.”

“No, I wrote my name. See. B E C. How can you confuse that with cunnilingus?”

“I don’t know, I guess it was on my mind.”

She was fascinated by my flaccid penis, and found delight in mashing it and bending it into all sorts of shapes.

“Does that hurt?” she kept asking at first. When she found that it didn’t, she stretched it and pulled it. She gently tugged on my trimmed pubic hair. She played with my loose sac and low hanging balls and enjoyed watching the effect it had as my balls retracted and the sac tightened up against the base of my shaft. Now the sac was tight, and the skin had deep ridges in it.

Finally I flipped her onto her stomach, and stared at her fabulous butt as I played with her toes.

“Um, that feels great,” she purred, as I kneaded and massaged the muscles in her toes and feet, then worked my way up to her calves. Before I had even gotten to her thighs, I was beginning to feel aroused again. Her head was turned toward me, and when she saw my dick begin to grow, she turned back over and started playing with it again.

“I love watching it grow in my hands.”

“Keep playing with it and you’ll watch more than that.”

I snuggled up against her and buried my face in her breasts, licking the tips and sucking them into my mouth. Her tits were incredible, with her fantastic tan lines. Her bikini was so skimpy that there was barely a bit of white between the top of her nipples and her tan, but underneath and to the sides of her nipples was ample white.

“I love your tan lines. They’re so sexy.”

My penis was erect, but not as stiff as before. As I lay on top of her and worked it in, it was squishy stiff. The urgency was gone, after the blow job she had given me, and I was able to take my time and fuck her slowly. She matched my rhythm and we became one undulating organism, taking and receiving pleasure equally from each other. There was nothing in the world except ourselves, and each of us were part of the other.

After twenty minutes, we rested. I wiped the sweat off her chest with the sheet, and sucked her breasts into my mouth, one after the other.

“Your breasts are so beautiful, it makes me wish for two mouths.”

She laughed at that. My dick was flaccid again, and she played with it until it began to stiffen, then she straddled me and worked it into her warmth. Her tits were dangling in front of my eyes, and I reached up to let the weight of them rest in my palms, feeling her tight nipples moving up and down as she moved on top of me.

“Kiss me.”

She leaned over and complied, pressing her full, lush lips against mine, then parting them to allow me to explore her tongue. Sometimes, after I’ve already cum, there’s no climax the second time I have sex. During this kiss it became clear that this wasn’t going to be one of those times. As I played with her nipples and kissed her, my balls began to tingle. My dick was stiffer now.

I dismounted her and came into her from behind, allowing me to explore her body with my hands. She lay on her side, wrapped in my arms as I ran my hands up and down her body and pumped my now hard dick in her, faster and with more urgency now.

Her tight pussy was raw, but she continued to try to pull the sperm out of my balls. I buried my face in her hair, breathing her aroma as I filled her with my manhood. I touched her there. Was it still too sensitive from her earlier orgasm? No, she writhed under my touch, and with a little gentle coaxing, her bud emerged again. She replaced my hand with hers. It was still a bit sensitive, and she knew just how best to play with it.

I cupped her breasts, letting the stiff nipples peek out between my fingers, and lightly squeezed them as I kissed her shoulder, her neck, her luscious hair, her ear. When she began moaning her impending orgasm, I released my stream inside her. I grunted, and she could tell from the spasms of my member that I was cumming in her. This brought her over the edge and we writhed in ecstasy together, then lay panting, intertwined. We lay together silently the rest of the afternoon, cooing and kissing.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments