Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mexican heat

"meeting a special gal in AZ"

6
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

This story is inspired by the feisty LushPrincess...

Craig and I had a nice buzz going but I felt like drinking some more palinka at his place. As we exited the bar he said it sucked that the owner refused to let us bring the damn bottle since that would be much easier. I replied that I would drink fast so we would be back soon. Just as we were about to turn the corner we hear a woman with a Mexican accent calling out to us.
“Hey painter!! Uhm I mean *painter’s real name* haha!”
I freeze in my tracks, and with a grin on my face turn around, barely fast enough before Mara jumps against me giving me a big hug. “Where you guys going?!?” she asks.
I tell her we’re going to Craig’s place so I can drink some more of the Hungarian liquor no one else dares to drink. Mara laughs out loud and says she’ll see about that. By now Craig is eyeing us with a puzzled look on his face. I introduce him to Mara and he asks us how we met. Both Mara and I laugh and as we arrive at his place I tell him we met on an adult website. Craig turns around and utters “Wow dude, haha, just wow.”

As we enter the house the nice cool airco hits our skin and makes us collectively sigh with relief. It is quite warm outside still, even though it’s winter time. We head into the kitchen and grab a few glasses as well as the bottle of palinka. Its flavor is pear, yum! I offer Craig a glass but he responds “No way man, that shit is nasty haha!”
Before I can offer Mara a glass she grabs one and tells me to pour a good shot. “You sure?” I ask her.
“Fuck yeah!” she replies. I pour both of us two good portions and we down them in one go. “FUCK! You weren’t kidding, this is some good shit haha!” she calls out.
Craig just laughs and shakes his head. I pour myself a new one and Mara quickly shoves her glass in front of me. I tell her she won’t be able to drive home if she takes another shot but she replies that she can just take a cab. I look at Craig and he immediately understands, “I’ll talk to Laura, can’t promise ya anything but I’ll talk to her”.
“What, who’s Laura?” Mara asks, we explain that Laura is Craig’s wife and she calls the shots around the house. So it’s really up to her to decide whether or not Mara can stay for the night. “Well, sounds like Laura’s got her business in order hahaha!” Mara giggles.
Both Mara and I take 2 more shots and I can already feel the palinka travel through my entire body, electrifying it. As we slowly walk back to the bar Mara can’t help but bump into me a few times, laughing repeatedly.

Back at the bar I introduce Mara to Laura and Craig’s other friends and while Craig starts working on Laura to allow us to let Mara stay over for the night I ask Mara if she wants to play pool.
“Sure but I suck at it muahaha!” she squeaks. As we set up the pool table I can feel that I’m too drunk to play a good game, so I’m hoping Mara really does suck at pool. She tells me she wants to break the balls, followed by her typical mad laughter. When she calms down a bit she tells me she’ll need some help holding the pool cue. This makes the paint brush tingle and as I walk towards her she giggles and says… “and don’t pull any funny business ‘cause I’m armed haha!”
As she bends over I can’t help but drop my jaw open in admiration, now that’s a cute tight ass! “Well??” she impatiently asks looking seductively towards me with her chin resting on her right shoulder. I grin and lean over her, the brush softly landing on her buttocks as my arms help her hold the pool cue. I tell her to steady her grip, aim and hit the white ball. As our breathing locks in our bodies feel like magnets and when Mara exhales while punching the ball there’s not just a slight moan detectable in her breathing.
As our horrendous pool game wears on we goof off and play jokes on each other, often grabbing, poking and tickling one another. Laura and Craig throw us amused looks as Mara and I playfully gravitate towards each other, clash and walk in opposite directions while our eyes keep interlocked on each other. I wonder if it’s the palinka that makes the butterflies in my bellies and the brush in my pants go berserk.
As Mara keeps pulling me in closer and closer I laugh to myself and tell her, “You’re quite something alright.” She responds with a big smile and with her arms gently tucking on my neck our lips find each other and our first kiss visibly makes both of us horny as fuck.
“You ready for me, old man?” she jokes as her hand gently rubs my crotch.
“Only one way to find out!” I tell her as my courage grows and I French kiss her.

Once we can finally pull away from each other we walk towards the table where Craig and Laura are sitting. Laura tells us she’s okay with Mara spending the night at their place which sends shivers of expectation through our bodies. Craig looks at us and says, “You guys look ready to go hit the sack haha”. All we can do in response is throw a guilty laughter fit.
Walking back to their house Mara holds my right arm and pinches me with her nails as she giggles uncontrollably. Laura and Craig shoot understanding looks to each other and silently continue to walk out in front of us, leading us back to their house.

Upon arrival we quickly say goodnight to them and I lead Mara to the guestroom where a queen size air mattress awaits us. “Finally alone!!” Mara whispers huskily into my ear as she teasingly bites my ear lobe. Her hands and fingers explore my body in the dark as she searches for the quickest way to undress me. After she pulls my shirt over my head I sit down on the air mattress and without warning Mara jumps on me, running her hands over my hairy chest.

MonserratPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserratPeters

“Tonight is your lucky night!” she giggles. Her hands skillfully remove my shorts and sticky briefs. A big sticky load of pre-cum oozes all over her hand as her hand grabs my cock. “Ooooh bad painter…” she says as she licks my pre-cum eagerly off of her hand. “Mmm yummy” she groans as she licks in between her fingers.
I quickly unbutton her blouse, snap off her bra, freeing her perky B cup boobs and press my face against them. My mouth and tongue kiss and lick her tits as she softly moans. My hands move towards her skirt, fingers traveling under it and soon discover that she’s not wearing any panties!
As my fingers travel up her sticky inner thighs she gasps and her eyes widen in pleasure. With an excited and trembling voice I exclaim “Fuck, you’re soaking babe!”
“All your fault old man, now fix it!” she moans as my thumb gently rubs her throbbing clit, soon followed by an index finger being shoved into her warm wet pussy. As I continue to rub and finger fuck her Mara starts to grind my hand, her rhythmical moaning intensifying and becoming louder. We French kiss briefly but she is already getting close to cumming and throws her head back. My mouth moves down to her delicious boobs and as I kiss, lick and suck my fingers fasten their pace on Mara’s clit and pussy. By now her juices are running down my wrist, dripping onto the air mattress. The sloppy sounds of my hand working on her pussy makes Mara grind harder and faster and I whisper to her to cum all over me. Her moaning quickly reaches its climax and I can feel her entire body tensely shaking in rapture. “Ooooooooooh fuck, papi!!” she moans as her body slowly relaxes.

She breathes out deeply and I teasingly tell her it’s my time now. She giggles and moves up to kiss me passionately, whispering “Not bad, let’s see what else you have old man.” Her fingers gently feel my face in the dark, tracing my jaw line. By now my cock is throbbing violently and pre-cum has shot over my belly from finger fucking this hot chica. Mara’s fingers rub my chest, teasingly pulling some of my chest hair and slowly move towards my sticky belly. “Such a naughty boy, painter” she says as she grabs my hard brush with one hand and my balls with the other.
I moan in ecstasy as she firmly moves her hand up and down, my shaft throbbing hard and making sloppy sounds. With a horny voice she wonders out loud how the paint brush might taste and moves her head towards my cock. I breathe fast and heavily in expectation but she lingers with her mouth a mere inch above my brush. Just as I’m ready to beg her to please suck my cock she places her lips over my dick’s head and while her eyes look up at me moves her mouth over my shaft. A big load of pre-cum oozes in her mouth and makes her gargle a bit. Yet she keeps on sucking and her warm wet tongue feels like heaven on my ecstatic cock.
I moan louder and muster enough air to tell her to come sit on my face. She quickly complies and as her wet pussy hovers above my face I smell her juices as they drip onto my face. My mouth sucking her clit makes her body twist and I realize she’s aching to cum again. I shove two fingers inside her pussy while my tongue licks her hard clit fast. Her body twitches faster and faster and just as I shove a third finger inside her soaking wet cunt she explodes all over my face. I try to lick up all the juices on her pussy, thighs and her buttocks “mmmmmmm yum babe…” I moan.
“Come sit on my cock” I tell her in an oblivious tone and as she eagerly turns around and sits her shaved pussy on my throbbing brush we moan in unison.
“You want me to do all the work ya old lazy fucker?” she moans as she let my cock slide out and back in to her pussy. I spank her ass teasingly which makes both of us giggle. I grab her hot ass firmly as she fastens her pace riding me. By now our juices are all over the place, covering most of our bodies and in a few tiny puddles on the air mattress. I am getting very close to exploding into an insane orgasm and Mara can tell from my loud uncontrollable moaning. “Asi papi!” she moans and grinds my cock harder and harder.
“Mmmm yeaah baby oh god sooo close” I manage to utter as she moves her face close to mine and whispers “Cum deep inside me babe, gimme all your paint mmm.” My hips move up and thrust hard into her faster and faster as I moan loudly, Mara grinding me moans “Oooh baby I’m gonna cummm all over your big fat brush.” This sends me into overdrive and as I shoot my hot paint deep inside her I can feel her orgasmic pussy muscles milking my brush for more and more paint.
We’re moaning hard and loud into each other’s faces in total harmony and we slowly come back down to earth I manage to whisper “Not bad for an old man eh?” into her ear. She giggles, kisses me and rubs my hairy chest again.

Exhausted we fall asleep in each other’s arms without even thinking about cleaning up the mess. We soon fall asleep and dream horny wet dreams about our hot adventure. A few hours later we wake up and can barely move since we’re sticking to each other because of our dried up juices. We laugh out loud and once we finally manage to untangle from each other we grab the towels and sneak off into the shower.
When we come out of the shower Craig and Laura are in the kitchen and Laura asks us “So, you guys had fun?” and with red cheeks both Mara and I laugh like teens after their first fuck.
I reply “Well uhm I hope we didn’t keep you up all night haha. Let us make it up to you by buying you breakfast at the Pancake House... uhm, after we get dressed!”
Once we’re all dressed and ready to go we decide to take Craig’s car. As we walk towards the car Mara pulls me to the side and whispers into my ear “Can you stay longer?”

Published 
Written by thepainter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments